Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

pick one

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on June 18, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 >

Hey...everyone knows about the bombing..but what happened to the Gambino family...plzz..where did they all go ..and what happened to them?

Fashionable Cutie-Pie

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
... I dunno. I think the Helson sisters remind me a little of the Hilton girls *shudder* stare
Airedine
... I dunno. I think the Helson sisters remind me a little of the Hilton girls *shudder* stare

lol..kewl

Buggy Nymph

58,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
Er, you're new, aren't you? ^^;;;
Steeple333
Er, you're new, aren't you? ^^;;;

signed up...um..january I think..do you have any info..
Durin me halloween event (and Gambino's party), the bomb was launched, Gambino couldn't find his son, tons of Labtechs died.

Durin Christmas, he found his son, and for the Gaian ball, they got into a conflict with the Von Helson Sisters, and now they've taken Gino.
Jack Lantern
Durin me halloween event (and Gambino's party), the bomb was launched, Gambino couldn't find his son, tons of Labtechs died.

Durin Christmas, he found his son, and for the Gaian ball, they got into a conflict with the Von Helson Sisters, and now they've taken Gino.

He didn't get gino back?
Pyrocrat-X
Jack Lantern

He didn't get gino back?

Sometimes I hate both Gambino and Von Helson Sisters...I'm going to be neutral until they give me event items...
Pyrocrat-X
Jack Lantern

He didn't get gino back?

Not yet... sad
Pyrocrat-X
Jack Lantern

He didn't get gino back?

he got kidnapped *points at the von helson sisters avatar*
Jack Lantern
Pyrocrat-X
Jack Lantern

He didn't get gino back?

Not yet... sad

i didn't know you had a brother? XD im kidding...
THANK YOU ALL!!!! You have helped greatly..please keep the info coming..ask friends..you all are great ...Gambino forever...Van helson's never!! so any info on what happened to Gino and Gambino?? what happened to them?
sexyanimeluver
THANK YOU ALL!!!! You have helped greatly..please keep the info coming..ask friends..you all are great ...Gambino forever...Van helson's never!! so any info on what happened to Gino and Gambino?? what happened to them?
Hobos.

Liberal Hunter

3,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Who really cares bout' Gino,
the Von Helson sisters are probably trying to make him a man wink
I like Sasha better whee
smojoe2k5
Who really cares bout' Gino,
the Von Helson sisters are probably trying to make him a man wink