Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

The next event?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on March 29, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 >

Dapper Gekko

The robots are starting a revolution. With the help of the Schwarzenegger-like rabbit, they're going to start a war that will force Gambino and the Von Helsons to work together.

See the proof:

Your friendly robot NPC is not so friendly after all..
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Humans crushed... have you seen the AniMatrix where the robot squeezed and popped the head of a human...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Sound familiar?
old news man and the bunny works for gambino stare
Liam stated himself that robots are permitted nowhere else but in Aekea. For good reason. The robot bunny is more than an anomoly: He's a plot point. This has been well discussed already, so your base is covered, don't worry. 3nodding
Free your mind! xd

and the bunny was more of a cyborg unless they decided to give a robot fur.... xp

4,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150
Neo: There is no Gino.......
Mpeng
And the Machines worked for the humans........easterbunny = Agent smith
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight. Try to lay off the sugar, kid.
Mpeng
I thought the bunny worked for the Von Helsons...
Gambneo: What are you saying? That I can dodge polls?

Morphedmund: No, Gambneo. I'm saying that when you're ready...you won't have t--OOH, VANESSA! *FAP FAP FAP FAP*
Everyone knows that if robots "revolt", it would only be an orchestrated event by the Eternal Gambino, Most Powerful Man on Gaia.

Perhaps to remove the foul Helson dominance?
OK peopl come on... so the bunny "works" for gambino, but for a revolution to happen there has to be some level of oppression... we just don't revolt against nothing... So the bunny might go nutz and killa few people... its bound to happen eventually...

Aged Member

9,400 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
it has you now you must train and be the sentinals and angents o.o called flamers and trolls. XD
Teisel
Gambneo: What are you saying? That I can dodge polls?

Morphedmund: No, Gambneo. I'm saying that when you're ready...you won't have t--OOH, VANESSA! *FAP FAP FAP FAP*
xd

Shirtless Lunatic

Personally, I think that if there is ever a "war" between the VH sisters and Gambino the robots will rise up when Gaia is weak.

Tha's just me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces