Hate it. 0.50381679389313 50.4% [ 66 ]
Total Votes:[ 131 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Divine Paladin

19,175 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
I hate the fact, that you have to keep typing in your Gaia Password whenever you need to sell something,

im just getting sick of everything "updating" First iTunes and now this, cant people just leave stuff the way it is, or at least give us an option on which one to use

Questionable Lunatic

10,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
I'm actually liking this. It makes listing things faster, plus I can click on an item to see how much it's worth and go back without having to load pages.

Eelysion's Partner

Melodious Muse

After the changes were ironed out (with a few more on the way, I presume).. I must say.. I like the new personal marketplace shop interface a lot!

I don't vend to begin with, but I do let go a number of items once in a while so the increased speed and efficiency is very useful for me.

I occasionally still have to have a separate marketplace tab open to doublecheck on the lowest marketplace price in comparison to the average though. Gaia's inclusion of such information is useful, but it's still prone to being outdated or missing if the item's still relatively new.

Firebreathing Dragon

23,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Dragon Master 50
I like that it doesn't need to load another page it's about time they did that.

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
Ace Blackhart
I'm actually liking this. It makes listing things faster, plus I can click on an item to see how much it's worth and go back without having to load pages.

I agree. 3nodding And your avi is awesome. 4laugh

Questionable Lunatic

10,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
Animekitty47
Ace Blackhart

I agree. 3nodding And your avi is awesome. 4laugh

gaia_crown

Thank you X3

User Image

Tipsy Cutie-Pie

10,800 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
SO
MUCH
EASIER
emotion_kirakira

Spoopy Specter

Equinoxious
SO
MUCH
EASIER
emotion_kirakira

I have to agree. Certain bugs were annoying, but this makes it easier. My fear is that it is too easy......people will make more mistakes.

Tipsy Cutie-Pie

10,800 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Niccolo Ammaniti
Equinoxious
SO
MUCH
EASIER
emotion_kirakira

I have to agree. Certain bugs were annoying, but this makes it easier. My fear is that it is too easy......people will make more mistakes.
As long as people don't click buttons without checking first, i don't see how it will be a problem!
Of course, there are always those people who do that anyway....
It is easier to misprice things now that it was, but users just have to get used to it i suppose.

Spoopy Specter

Equinoxious
Niccolo Ammaniti
Equinoxious
SO
MUCH
EASIER
emotion_kirakira

As long as people don't click buttons without checking first, i don't see how it will be a problem!
Of course, there are always those people who do that anyway....
It is easier to misprice things now that it was, but users just have to get used to it i suppose.

I agree completely.

3D DEXCAT's Bride

Dainty Bunny

Like all websites out there, we'll always find changes. Instantly, I went "wtf" with the new MP popup. It'll take a bit of getting used to but for now, I'm in a love/hate stage. Maybe later I'll appreciate it's effectiveness...

Spoopy Specter

-II mioamore II-
Like all websites out there, we'll always find changes. Instantly, I went "wtf" with the new MP popup. It'll take a bit of getting used to but for now, I'm in a love/hate stage. Maybe later I'll appreciate it's effectiveness...

There are some pro's and con's. I feel like......they gave us crap to start up with, just so when it is fixed up, it would have a better crowd reaction razz

3D DEXCAT's Bride

Dainty Bunny

Niccolo Ammaniti

There are some pro's and con's. I feel like......they gave us crap to start up with, just so when it is fixed up, it would have a better crowd reaction razz

Every change comes with trial and error. That's what Gaia is all about cos they love love loveee to add fire to the flame when it becomes too "monotonous" for them xp

Spoopy Specter

-II mioamore II-
Niccolo Ammaniti

Every change comes with trial and error. That's what Gaia is all about cos they love love loveee to add fire to the flame when it becomes too "monotonous" for them xp

Haha I agree.

Devoted Soldier

Are you seriously complaining about the fact that they updated a feature that clearly needed to be changed? Because mispriced items will be much more difficult to catch now? This is a joke, isn't it? I guess not. Well, in my personal opinion, I believe this is nice update. The pop ups makes the page load faster and quicker.

And just for the record, this update has got nothing to do with maturity as you clearly stated "were all of the age to where we could start start making our own decisions and paying the consequences". This argument does not even make sense. Like it or not, this site will keep changing some features. That's what nearly every sites do. They do this to keep people interested, make things easier and faster, and also lure in newcomers.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff