Total Votes:[ 131 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Something is fairly suspicious...
I had Gaia tabs opened and logged into my Gmail account. Suddenly all my Gaia-related tabs did a whirly-reloading thing.

When I logged out of my Gmail account, all the Gaia-related tabs did a whirly-reloading thing again.

What's up with that?

The non-Gaia tabs I had open didn't do that reloading thing...

Did Gaia hook up with Gmail or something? dramallama

Can someone else try this and see if they get the same response?
OH wait it's probably part of the Gaia Google bar. Okay. I get that.

Tipsy Exhibitionist

17,300 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Ugh. All of these safety nets for mis-prices are getting ridiculous. Wasn't it good enough before when you had your price in Big Red Letters AND a message that you were selling under the average?

If someone makes the mistake of a mis-price it's unfortunate, but their problem. Making mistakes teaches you to be careful...that's not a bad thing.

nextjune's King

Romantic Paradox

37,400 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
I like this.
I don't feel a bit saddened for vendors.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
I like it.

It makes me actually want to sell stuff.
I am liking the changes, it streamlines things. I especially like some of the future tweaks they plan like a link to go to the mp items for an item you are interested in selling. That will save me a lot of time. surprised

CallMeCuriosity's Significant Otter

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
At first I thought it really really unnecessary, and to a point I still do, but I'm finding it easier to work with now that they're tweaking it. I'm glad nothing is "automatic" now, don't like the thought of it auto-filling stuff and picking a default time for me. I actually like not having to load a whole new page and just having everything done in the model, though I know I wont be listing anything on my phone with that in place lol. I mainly just think it's sad that they had to go this far to ensure people would stop making mistakes. I never thought it was up to Gaia to hold everyone's hand and fix our mistakes. But I honestly do like the new set up now that it's been tweaked on, and it definitely goes faster and smoother for me.

A Friend

This update is a godsend. I love the new interface. It's so practical and simple and all-around useful.

I don't have to go through two separate pages to sell an item. Bless the heavens. emotion_kirakira

UFO

33,625 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Object of Affection 150
I am laughing pretty hard at everyone's reaction to this compared to the new Rally/Hollywood. I like the new system. It's faster, safer and nicer looking than the old system. I really don't care about the vendors. I hear a lot of stories about people using bots for MP sniping.

Distinct Vampire

Since I don't vend I do not have a problem with it at all. I think it's quite handy despite the fact that the LMP isn't always spot on.

Taken Husband

what next? ;u; i give gaia a week to loose another 5thousand people

Codebreaking Shapeshifter

Elynai

Okay, you can set the time if you go to bid, set the time, and select buy only again. >_<
hi fellow assasin

Dangerous Ladykiller

13,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
Well, vending is gone now! haha
But I do like the change :]

Codebreaking Shapeshifter

Yokies
At first I thought it really really unnecessary, and to a point I still do, but I'm finding it easier to work with now that they're tweaking it. I'm glad nothing is "automatic" now, don't like the thought of it auto-filling stuff and picking a default time for me. I actually like not having to load a whole new page and just having everything done in the model, though I know I wont be listing anything on my phone with that in place lol. I mainly just think it's sad that they had to go this far to ensure people would stop making mistakes. I never thought it was up to Gaia to hold everyone's hand and fix our mistakes. But I honestly do like the new set up now that it's been tweaked on, and it definitely goes faster and smoother for me.

your sig inspired me to make this
User Image
User Image

(i PMed the artist on their dA whereabouts)

Receiver

HAHAHAHAHA that's what you guys get for being assholes about the rally/vH change lol
have fun with your new MP heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces