Welcome to Gaia! ::

Newest MP Change?

All for it. 0.49618320610687 49.6% [ 65 ]
Hate it. 0.50381679389313 50.4% [ 66 ]
Total Votes:[ 131 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Hallowed Prophet

DC-Chan
I...I hate popups with a burning passion. And I like listing all my stuff at extremely high prices. Screw averages!

This is going to be a pain in the butt, I just know it. gonk
The popup just makes my computer lag. emotion_donotwant

And what happens in the case of expensive items where they've been mispriced? I.e. : C. Blessing was mispriced and it's ABP is way lower than its actual value. If someone just clicks through this new system where it fills in the price based on ABP, won't that just create more misprices?

Spoopy Specter

Dariachan
DiSLIKE SO MUCH

You can't sell for more than 24 hrs if it's an autobuy price and it's troublesome to adjust the timing for the item

Prefer to load inventory to see my items as I forget what they're named sometimes emo

Don't like the additional pop up thingy

The additional warnings and extra marketplace modifications are a pain. I just want to list the item already! If it's mispriced, who cares? It's the seller's fault. emotion_facepalm

someone should make a petition :c

Spoopy Specter

Deathflight
DC-Chan
I...I hate popups with a burning passion. And I like listing all my stuff at extremely high prices. Screw averages!

And what happens in the case of expensive items where they've been mispriced? I.e. : C. Blessing was mispriced and it's ABP is way lower than its actual value. If someone just clicks through this new system where it fills in the price based on ABP, won't that just create more misprices?

lol so true. I guess Gaia waaaannnts to give us vendors more profit? redface MAYBE THIS IS GAIA'S CHRISTMAS GIFT.

Mega Noob

Deathflight
DC-Chan

Exactly! I'm using a cheapo field netbook to save space/money instead of lugging an iMac around. These popups are going to make gaia even slower, and I keep getting error popups even when I go onto the normal mp page. *cries a manly tear of disappointment* emotion_8c

Tricky Shapeshifter

12,800 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
Heaven forbid Gaia release an update that's nothing but good. rolleyes

Spoopy Specter

Blaze the Fire Dragon
Heaven forbid Gaia release an update that's nothing but good. rolleyes

I'm still waiting for the update. |:

Shirtless Cat

Yo, Gaia devs. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. emotion_donotwant

Invisible Poster

Niccolo Ammaniti
What the actual ******** is Gaia thinking? I leave for a half a week and Gaia has gone head first off a cliff. I might've understood the big red font, the confirmation button relocation, but this is just ridiculous. What are they going to do next? Have an audio track that will say "You're about to misprice your (insert item name here)!". When everyone was complaining about the rally/ VH update I didn't say anything, considering it was about time for a bloody update. This on the other hand is just unnecessary .

Familiar Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User ImageUser Image
User Image

User Image

^ Face Says It All ^

Festive Investigator

Well i sell mostly guppies and goldfish and at a decent price ten per lot those sell in a few hours if not a few min. This is karma for buying that orange guppy for 6g last night isn't it?
Still this update's caused a outfit pop up on the main market page i can't get rid of.

Irregular Trash

19,525 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
___________User Image___________
вυт ∂ση'т ℓσσк ∂σωη вє¢αυѕє, ι ∂ση'т кησω, ƒαℓℓιηg ιѕ ƒαтαℓ ƒяσм тнιѕ нєιgнт

I'm not entirely sure what the purpose is, but these freaking popups will not CLOSE and there's one just hovering over the initial marketplace screen that has nothing in it and ffff go away random pop up.

Look, people are still going to misprice no matter what Gaia does. If you're either a) too lazy to read THE BIG RED TEXT SAYING ARE YOU SURE or b) ignorant to price trends, this still won't help you. I can actually see this causing more misprices, due to the ABP being for the most part, always incorrect.

ι кησω тнαт ι ѕнσυℓ∂ нανє ηєνєя нєℓ∂ уσυ υρ тнιѕ нιgн, тнιѕ нιgн
________ι кησω тнαт ι ѕнσυℓ∂ нανє ηєνєя нєℓ∂ уσυ υρ тнιѕ нιgн, тнιѕ нιgн________
User Image

Hallowed Prophet

Niccolo Ammaniti
Deathflight
DC-Chan

lol so true. I guess Gaia waaaannnts to give us vendors more profit? redface MAYBE THIS IS GAIA'S CHRISTMAS GIFT.
They're being super generous this year. wink

Hallowed Prophet

DC-Chan
Deathflight
DC-Chan

Exactly! I'm using a cheapo field netbook to save space/money instead of lugging an iMac around. These popups are going to make gaia even slower, and I keep getting error popups even when I go onto the normal mp page. *cries a manly tear of disappointment* emotion_8c
What they did with the DC was just as bad. I use a mule tool so I can just grab all of them at once, instead of having to click through and deal with a million popups.

I think everyone's getting the error on the main page. I had a window open to an item and it seems to have no errors, so that might be the only page affected.

I'm hoping they change the default timing thing. I'll list some items as one days but most I list as 5-7 day. Especially the ones that sell slowly. I hate relisting.

Dangerous Knight

They took away automatically choosing ABP and added the Buy Only time.
I can handle this update now. (It still doesn't need to be in a modal though, but I can live with it).

Tipsy Pirate

Thus the age of sniping was concluded, and another fun thing dies.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff