All for it. 0.49618320610687 49.6% [ 65 ]
Hate it. 0.50381679389313 50.4% [ 66 ]
Total Votes:[ 131 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Spoopy Specter

Master Raiko Shono
Niccolo Ammaniti
Master Raiko Shono
I sorta like the new way the marketplace works now. Much quicker than the older system. Glad I didn't try to sell anything when the system automated everything for you, though. Would not have liked that one bit >.>

I am super happy they changed it from that. And it does make it a bit more streamlined. My biggest butthurt about it now is that with more expensive items, you cans till easily misprice. There isn't any safeguard in place for that.

Hmm, my suggestion for that would be to just double-check your pricing before you put that password in x3 I don't remember because I do it so quickly now, but isn't the price you put on the item separated by commas?

Yeah, agreed. I personally don't tend to mind if I misprice. It was completely my fault. And the price is only seperated by commas on the last confirmation page.

Stellar Succubus

Vive la change.

I will learn to love it like every other change.

My only demand? Fix any bugs in a timely manner.

I especially love the warning before mispricing. I have mispriced a total of once in my time on Gaia. That was nearly 5 years ago, but I love that there's a warning now. It's good to at least let people know they've made a whoops.

I'm sure it happens to the best of them. This'll protect us all! SAVE US FROM OUR BAD TYPING HANDS! wink

Spoopy Specter

VVhip
Vive la change.

I especially love the warning before mispricing. I have mispriced a total of once in my time on Gaia. That was nearly 5 years ago, but I love that there's a warning now. It's good to at least let people know they've made a whoops.

I'm sure it happens to the best of them. This'll protect us all! SAVE US FROM OUR BAD TYPING HANDS! wink

I kinda like it. But how you said with the mispricing. I am able to misprice basically every item over 2m and not get a warning.

Stellar Succubus

Niccolo Ammaniti
VVhip
Vive la change.

I kinda like it. But how you said with the mispricing. I am able to misprice basically every item over 2m and not get a warning.

Aye, and I do hope they iron out obvious glitches like that quick smart! That's the only thing I'll be sad about... if we have a prolonged period of glitches like that...

Spoopy Specter

VVhip
Niccolo Ammaniti
VVhip
Vive la change.

Aye, and I do hope they iron out obvious glitches like that quick smart! That's the only thing I'll be sad about... if we have a prolonged period of glitches like that...

I completely agree. It seems like Gaia is slow at fixing things that need it, but always want to implement new ideas. Not that I mind the new shiny things, but I would like what we already have to actually work correctly.

Big Noob

I may be jinxing it, but I haven't seen people coming in the SQ&A or the SF complaining of misprices for some time now.

High-functioning Punk

The only change I would be slightly happy for in the Marketplace would be the ability to post comments on someones store. I would make getting messages and questions to the owner a lot easier.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff