Welcome to Gaia! ::

Newest MP Change?

All for it. 0.49618320610687 49.6% [ 65 ]
Hate it. 0.50381679389313 50.4% [ 66 ]
Total Votes:[ 131 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Revered Connoisseur

First time I used it, I got hooked instantly. No more loading of inventory pages that lags my browser. Though, they should keep the big, red font on the Buy Now price before the confirmation. Two things I will be anticipated about is the update of the inventory arranger and if possible, zOMG.

Spoopy Specter

Daltar
First time I used it, I got hooked instantly. No more loading of inventory pages that lags my browser. Though, they should keep the big, red font on the Buy Now price before the confirmation. Two things I will be anticipated about is the update of the inventory arranger and if possible, zOMG.

I like the pop-up now. Easier to list. I just disliked the bugs razz

And I am sooo hoping for updates on the both of them. I remember they had an Aekea map in progress....like.....who knows how long ago.

Revered Plague

35,450 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I like the pop-up. Saves time. The changes aren't so bad really.
I like the old way of selling items more, because my password is saved on firefox and it's already inserted when I go to the password confirmation site when selling something, which makes it actually easier and faster for me, especially when selling multiple items. that is the only issue I have with the update, but they added the old way to sell items too. I'll probably continue to use that.

Wild Bookworm

I like it a lot, it's neat and convenient and unlaggy biggrin

Alien Cultist

Ehhhh...
I liked everything ok up until you made me aware of the new: CHECK BOX FOR UNDERSTANDING
thing...
ehhhh...

Aged Streaker

cori chama
Ehhhh...
I liked everything ok up until you made me aware of the new: CHECK BOX FOR UNDERSTANDING
thing...
ehhhh...
do u liek mi av

Alien Cultist

nosonia

hell yes
it is very much you heart

on topic:
I would not want to list those items on the MP
cause of this last update...
lol

Benevolent Cutesmasher

14,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
User Image
User Image

This is pointless and silly get over it.

Spoopy Specter

King Blackwater
User Image
User Image

This is pointless and silly get over it.

This had died on the 15th. O; No idea why people are still chatting. I'm still iffy on this though.

Versatile Tactician

I sorta like the new way the marketplace works now. Much quicker than the older system. Glad I didn't try to sell anything when the system automated everything for you, though. Would not have liked that one bit >.>

Angelic Nitemare

Did you guys notice they give a way to list an item in the old style again? there is a little link in the upper right.

Spoopy Specter

Ridley Starsmore
Did you guys notice they give a way to list an item in the old style again? there is a little link in the upper right.

Yessir. :3 I believe there is still a bug with it though. Something about it randomly reverting back to the new way.

Spoopy Specter

Master Raiko Shono
I sorta like the new way the marketplace works now. Much quicker than the older system. Glad I didn't try to sell anything when the system automated everything for you, though. Would not have liked that one bit >.>

I am super happy they changed it from that. And it does make it a bit more streamlined. My biggest butthurt about it now is that with more expensive items, you cans till easily misprice. There isn't any safeguard in place for that.

Versatile Tactician

Niccolo Ammaniti
Master Raiko Shono

I am super happy they changed it from that. And it does make it a bit more streamlined. My biggest butthurt about it now is that with more expensive items, you cans till easily misprice. There isn't any safeguard in place for that.

Hmm, my suggestion for that would be to just double-check your pricing before you put that password in x3 I don't remember because I do it so quickly now, but isn't the price you put on the item separated by commas?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff