Gold. 0.88537549407115 88.5% [ 224 ]
I don't want gold. 0.11462450592885 11.5% [ 29 ]
Total Votes:[ 253 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 49 50 51 > >>

Hygienic Raider

15,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
Good morning/evening and it's the first day of March!

~Click banner for the staff update link~

User Image

UPDATE 3/25
SILHOUETTE PREVIEWS ARE AVAILABLE
User Image
Silhouettes are up!
Thanks to Rhea Byrne and Niki-Senpai for pointing it out.

3/28:
STILL NOT OPEN YET
OPENED AT 3:00 PM

March Forward Discussion

Tier Page

( Announcement )

Ends March 31st at 11:59 PM PDT. March 2015 Black Box opens on March 28th!

Background Image
User Image

Tier 1 (5,000 GC)
User Image

Tier 2 (10,000 GC)
User Image

Tier 3 (15,000 GC)
User Image

Tier 4 (20,000 GC)
User Image User Image

You can collect a maximum of 4 March Boxes and a pass which contains packs of items that will come out all month.
This tier ends on March 31st 2015 11:59 PM PST

DESCRIPTION
Quote:

Each Sealed Box contains a five pack of a Chance Item that will be released in March -- this includes our regular CI, our mini CIs, and even our animated CIs! The Chance Pass also includes the enigmatic March 2015 Golden Sealed Box, a collection of exclusive recolors that opens the last day of March! As each CI is released, your box will unseal itself and the mystery will be revealed to you!

Items will not be revealed until March 28th as that is the day the items will unseal.
Ranking of the tiers
User Image

***COUPONS AND PROMOS****

AS OF MARCH 25TH they added a coupon icon next to the GC if you want promos on GC.

If you're interested in purchasing Gaia Cash
here's a promo that expires March 1st 2015 11:59 PM PST

Another Triple Coupon that can give up to a bonus of 1000-10,000 GC. Expires March 2nd at 4:59 PM PST.

POSSIBLE THEORY
Pokemon themed items
Vaporeon
Flareon
Jolteon ?!

MARCH CHANCE PASS
User Image
Opens 3/31 : Item list below with contents of each :
/Ides of March Adventuring Heroes Luminous Spectrum Angelic Paradise Tournament of Champions Study of Evolution Polychrome Ball Road to Victory
Spoonfeed:

What do you think is in the boxes?
There's one brand new item in the tier, what could it be?
What item would you like to see this month ?

Thank you Nikki, RandomKate, and Nymphadora Tonks Airman for the updates!

Hygienic Raider

15,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
Item List

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

User Image

props to Nikki Senpai!

March chance pass items 3/31
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
DDCD27BBAE
User Image
User Image
User Image

Thank you lovely artists out there! <3

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

Umm... I'm guessing you're done? Is this thread the discussion of the tier or..? If so, might want to change the name.

As for the item in the tier, we all know what it is. =P

Wicked Magician

17,025 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Tycoon 200
ninja I'm side-eyeing the crap out of that tier like I'm not actually going to spend $200 this month on pixels. I totally am, though.

I honestly have no idea about the totally new item, but hopefully it'll go along with the general theme of March's items or introduce us to April's.

At this point, I would not at all be surprised to discover that a super desirable Dragonslayer is in the box. lol But I would love more Indie recolors (that jeans pose tho...) and a bunch of recolors of Strategic Escapist (not that we're gonna get it, look how slow it's selling... gonk ). Because, again, those jeans poses are my favorite. Green? Teal? Gold? Purple? Red? Checkmate Blue? Black? Yes. Yes to all of them.

Sapphire Otter

Dr. Ruth
ninja I'm side-eyeing the crap out of that tier like I'm not actually going to spend $200 this month on pixels. I totally am, though.

I honestly have no idea about the totally new item, but hopefully it'll go along with the general theme of March's items or introduce us to April's.

At this point, I would not at all be surprised to discover that a super desirable Dragonslayer is in the box. lol But I would love more Indie recolors (that jeans pose tho...) and a bunch of recolors of Strategic Escapist (not that we're gonna get it, look how slow it's selling... gonk ). Because, again, those jeans poses are my favorite. Green? Teal? Gold? Purple? Red? Checkmate Blue? Black? Yes. Yes to all of them.

They can't be in the Mysterious Box. It's brand new items.

Wicked Magician

17,025 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Tycoon 200
RandomKate
Dr. Ruth

They can't be in the Mysterious Box. It's brand new items.

Haha that's what I get for being online at 4am. Thanks for clarifying for me. I'm hauling myself off to bed now.

Hygienic Raider

15,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
RandomKate
Umm... I'm guessing you're done? Is this thread the discussion of the tier or..? If so, might want to change the name.

As for the item in the tier, we all know what it is. =P

Agh xD I saved it instead of previewed it. I have no idea what the items could be unless they're like remakes of the dragonslayers because of how popular they are

Sapphire Otter

The Emwo
Agh xD I saved it instead of previewed it. I have no idea what the items could be unless they're like remakes of the dragonslayers because of how popular they are

Chance Pass is basically Advance Chance for smaller CIs. Dragonslayer will not be touched in that, nor in the Mysterious Box. That special item contains new items.

Also, I'm a little confused. Are you making this thread the update of the day or just the tier discussion?

stonrr's Honey Bun

Naughty Shapeshifter

21,490 Points
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
This will not be our only tier during March. If it is Gaia will be receiving the highest amount of hate for it.

But I'm not impressed. Knowing how the last Black Box deal went, they're going to end up incredibly cheap on the MP.

Hygienic Raider

15,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
RandomKate
The Emwo

Chance Pass is basically Advance Chance for smaller CIs. Dragonslayer will not be touched in that, nor in the Mysterious Box. That special item contains new items.

Also, I'm a little confused. Are you making this thread the update of the day or just the tier discussion?

The tier discussion pretty much. Reading the announcement it looks like they'll announce new stuff every week. I saw there's a reaper bundle in there but not sure if it's related or not, its in the store next to the march chance pass. sweatdrop

Vannequin's Senpai

Dead Potato

51,450 Points
  • You Thought.. 500
  • not released 500
        Thank you for the thread Emwo! c:

I actually like that they're doing another month-long tier thing similar to January's. If I recall correctly, wasn't January's top $500? @ _ @
        It's good that they made it cheaper to max out since this one doesn't include as much as January's.

Here's to hoping we get good items!
        Stocking/Pants Collection anyone??

minghii's Compadre

Sexy Bun

Bundle was already covered in update thread.

But I still eagerly await the preview images for the black boxes.

Sapphire Otter

The Emwo
The tier discussion pretty much. Reading the announcement it looks like they'll announce new stuff every week. I saw there's a reaper bundle in there but not sure if it's related or not, its in the store next to the march chance pass. sweatdrop

Oh no! That has nothing to do with the tier. That was February 28th's update. So that can be removed.

I suggest maybe removing the '3/1 Update' part of the thread's title. You might confuse people into thinking this will be the update thread for today. =P

Smol Waffles

looking at the title just makes me think it'll just be literally "March" items not month of March. emotion_awesome

Vannequin's Senpai

Dead Potato

51,450 Points
  • You Thought.. 500
  • not released 500
        I'm going to second what Kate said.
        Usually the "[MM/DD Update]" header is used for daily update threads, so it could be confusing. "Tier Name Item and Discussion" or something of that nature should suffice and has done well in the past. :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff