Welcome to Gaia! ::

Type 2 lurker. The threads I'm in are most prominent.
I am definitely a lurker of what you call type 2... I have been posting more lately, because I'm bored a lot at work. But I won't post something if someone has already said exactly what I was going to say... It's stupid and a waste of everyone's time.
ninja
type 2

also forum lurker
Gemini Star
1) Those who go around and post in anything they can get their hands on, from boredom, intrest, gold or just plain to make neusances of themselves.
Aren't these called "Trolls" rather than Lurkers? I always thought Lurking was reading threads and surfing the forum without responding.
I'm a type 2. I've been on Gaia for a while now but I rarely post. My only exception is in threads that my friends have created. xp
Type 2... yup most deffinitly type 2. But I am trying to relinquish the habbit! I think I need to get out more sweatdrop

Blessed Explorer

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
I'm a Type 2...

except for that last part..., I don't have alot of gold but I do like to try to keep more than 10 or 15k on hand just incase 3nodding

Loiterer

'Type 1' Is not a Lurker in the least. Think of the phrase, 'Lurking in the shadows'. A person who posts nonsense everywhere and is generally annoying would not normally hide in darkness, now would they? It doesn't fit.

But I'm very picky when it comes to thread types I want to respond to. If I can't think of a reply, I leave the thread be and never go back.
I'll get a good chuckle out of some, but for the most part...
I post in like 3/4 of the threads I go in.
I'm number 2...usually because whenever I post an argument comes out of it...le sigh...

9,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Invisibility 100
I'm a lurker, but I post so little in this forum you probably wouldn't know I read it. xd

Hallowed Knight

<center>I am a type 2 lurker, most definately. It's not that I don't have anything to say, but usually someone else has already said it. I'm OCD with threads, where I have to read the entire thread before I can post. Then, by the time I finish catching up, it's dead. That and I'm terribly shy.

AND I ramble, so no one ever reads my posts when I do post sweatdrop </center>
I'm a type 2 lurker (actually, I think that's the only "lurker" choice, really). But it's only because I have nothing to say regarding a topic. Or I'm just too lazy to. sweatdrop
i'm a type 2 lurker. i post in about 1/2 the topics i go into, so if i'm a lurker, type 2.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff