Should I make a fan thread?

Yes 0.66666666666667 66.7% [ 4 ]
No 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 2 ]
Other 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 6 ]
< 1 2 3 4 >

Tipsy Lunatic

The Jester says...

You know what's absolutely agonizing about this?
I used to HAVE The Fish as an item a while back but sold him. And just about a month ago I was thinking "I wonder if I should get that again? I still have Carter....."
But I just don't really use companion items. I never do. So even though I really liked the look of it would keep for a while.
And now instead of being 16k - because no one particularly cared for it - it's 1mil.
AUGH!!!!

BUT, I recognized him right away and made mention of how he wasn't a new character because I remembered him from the item in some thread.
I was pleased as well.

...you are highly entertained

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
The Drunken Jester
The Jester says...

You know what's absolutely agonizing about this?
I used to HAVE The Fish as an item a while back but sold him. And just about a month ago I was thinking "I wonder if I should get that again? I still have Carter....."
But I just don't really use companion items. I never do. So even though I really liked the look of it would keep for a while.
And now instead of being 16k - because no one particularly cared for it - it's 1mil.
AUGH!!!!

BUT, I recognized him right away and made mention of how he wasn't a new character because I remembered him from the item in some thread.
I was pleased as well.

...you are highly entertained
I hate it when that happens too. That never happened to me during an event, but it did during Alchemy. I couldn't made millions off fail items instead of the little over a mil I did make by selling them beforehand. OTL

Yay! I'm glad to see so many people remembered. biggrin

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
I just remembered that I have Trillby.

...she's adorable.

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
Sand Dancer Shaka
I've always liked the Fish (good thing I bought his item before this event!) but his description :

Quote:
A freelancing member of the Kuro gang. His disloyalty might land him in hot water, if Don Kuro ever finds out...

Makes me question his loyalty and why he was chosen for this task xd
I have three comments to make re: the Fish's disloyalty:

A) I suspect that when the item was first made and that description written, the "disloyalty" was just the fact that the Fish was a member of two different groups, namely the Kuro Gang and Sentry Security. He's been taking Sentry Security jobs that Kuro didn't authorize him to take.

B) Gaia Staff probably didn't give any thought to the item's description when they chose the Fish to be Kuro's messenger.

C) On the other hand...Gaia Staff obviously aren't going to let the Don win this one, for the same reason they didn't let Sentinel's plans in 2009 come to fruition even though her side won the event. If the Dark Elves do win the event, maybe the Fish will turn traitor at the last moment in the conclusion manga, and that plays a role in how the Don's plans fail.

Magic Hobo

I'm glad they came back because I just made literally 700% profit selling The Fish on the MP. I knew snagging those guys when they were cheap would pay off eventually.

I Quincy I's King

Sundae Scribe

36,315 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Healer 50
  • Chocolatier’s Faithful Gift 200
Aww, he's all grown up! 4laugh Has his own name and everything~ surprised

I do have to wonder if he's going to be a shifty character like his item describes, as others have mentioned. I would've picked dark elves regardless so I guess it doesn't really matter in the end. Still want to know, though. It's nice that they're using an existing character rather than adding more disposable characters, for sure.

Raider

I awaited nothing.

But it is nice to see that of the many characters Gaia creates to sell, they remember to actually develop some of them, however shallowly, instead of coming up with umpteen new ones.

Fluffy Otaku

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
I do love when Gaia recycles old unused NPCs

Tipsy Cleric

24,525 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
»+I freaked when I saw the pm from Franco and immediately grabbed my Fish off of an alt. his updated avatar is amazing. emotion_kirakira

Demonic Lover

I recently bought Sunukkuhkau and Aurora, they are incredibly cheap and looked nice with my magic circles~ summoning centaurs C: I thought about getting Franco but didn't because "why would I use a humanoid companion?", yeah well u 3u; that ship sailed...

I hope we get new companions XD I hardly wear them but it would be cool~ the old vampires o_8 made, Ambrosia and Franco C: they would all be loved <3

User Image

Pierced Werewolf

45,925 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Devin 200
I loved the Sentry Security items when they came out.
Kinda disappointed most of them are just one short characters.
I for one would love to see the hairstyles of Darcy, Sunukkuhkau, & The Fish to be made into salon hairstyles.
Especially with The Fish's makeover.
DAT HAIR!

shruikan's Significant Otter

Man-Hungry Shapeshifter

24,990 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Hiss of Love 200
I still have an Aurora. Love that thing.

Adorable Waffles

21,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Wait, so what exactly is Sentry Security, and are they different from the Kuro Gang? sweatdrop I thought the SS consisted of Cordell, Franco, and Faris, and they guard Don Kuro and do his bidding? Who are all these other characters, like Auroroa and Sunuukukhu?

Platonix
Sand Dancer Shaka
I've always liked the Fish (good thing I bought his item before this event!) but his description :
Quote:
A freelancing member of the Kuro gang. His disloyalty might land him in hot water, if Don Kuro ever finds out...
Makes me question his loyalty and why he was chosen for this task xd
I have three comments to make re: the Fish's disloyalty:

A) I suspect that when the item was first made and that description written, the "disloyalty" was just the fact that the Fish was a member of two different groups, namely the Kuro Gang and Sentry Security. He's been taking Sentry Security jobs that Kuro didn't authorize him to take.

B) Gaia Staff probably didn't give any thought to the item's description when they chose the Fish to be Kuro's messenger.

C) On the other hand...Gaia Staff obviously aren't going to let the Don win this one, for the same reason they didn't let Sentinel's plans in 2009 come to fruition even though her side won the event. If the Dark Elves do win the event, maybe the Fish will turn traitor at the last moment in the conclusion manga, and that plays a role in how the Don's plans fail.
Oh, I like the idea of plan C! It would make it seem like Gaia had planned his role all along. xp

I wanted to know more about Franco, but I didn't expect him to be a traitor. surprised I still think he's cool though, hehe.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff