Welcome to Gaia! ::

While discussing the true location of Gambino's killer, which we had originally believed to be in Durem, Icarus7 brought up an intriguing point that would lead us to believe we may have been wrong about the killer being in Durem at the time.

Icarus7
I say Gambino was shot from the Chatterbox.

At first I thought that this was nothing more than mere lies, but upon investigation I have come to understand, that this is the absolute truth. Perhaps unbenounced to even Icarus7 at the time.

The only possible place the shooter could have been was on the second story of the spam depository in the chatterbox wing of the forum building. The very same building the investigators and conspiracy therorists such as ourselves would gather to solve this crime.

When Gambino was shot, he held his right side, which tells us the point of entry of the bullet. Originally his right side was facing Durem, except one thing changed that, when his son Gino came out of his 5 month long stint of amnesia and called out for his father. Gambino immediately turned around, and that is when he was shot in the side, the very side that was facing Barton town at the time.
User Image

There is only one logical place the sniper could have hidden, and still have taken the shot that hit Gambino in his right side, and that place is the forum building.

For those of you that don't know, this is the forum building:
User Image

From the second story of the spam depository, there is a small storage room at the end of the hall the shooter could have sat in, alone and peacefully. From this room they had a perfect shot to Gambino's Tower.
User Image

As you can see in that picture, if Gambino is facing outwards directly at Durem where he was laughing at maniacly, a complete half turn around would leave your right side exposed to Barton Town. Following the yellow line from the forum building, and ending where Gambino was standing, this is incontrovertable evidence that the shooter had to have been located somewhere in the spam depository, or perhaps the grassy gnoll in the North-East Barton Area. Though we may nevern know the real truth, and why the shooter did it...

We now know that whoever the shooter was, they had to have been a regular to the chatterbox, or at least could stand talking to n00bs for long periods of time, like the long period of time it would take waiting for Gambino to leave his mansion atop the skyscraper.
Complete and utter bullshit, but I hope you enjoyed.

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
It's an interesting theory but what about the part in the comic where they show the assassin's silhouette near the clock tower in Durem?
Entertaining, but wrong. I hold the truth.
FullMoonChan450
It's an interesting theory but what about the part in the comic where they show the assassin's silhouette near the clock tower in Durem?

Don't trust everything the media tells you.
i like it, but still...its wrong.

..does anyone have the old images of his tower before it fell?
FullMoonChan450

First come first serve, the mysterious assassin in Barton got to Gambino first. I am still trying to deceipher the clues as to who the terrorist was who had enough knowledge of pyrotechnics to bring down the tower. Right now I'm working under the concept that Liam is a member of an underground army of guerrila rebels, who are planning to destroy all capitalists in the land of Gaia. Ever notice that the things Liam sells are a bit drab? Perhaps even a little bit communist in some ways? His shirt is awfully red for a normal person, wouldn't you say? I would.
Yes, some n00b from the chatterbox just couldn't stand Gambino's eloquent way of speaking. XD
Spiders
While discussing the true location of Gambino's killer, which we had originally believed to be in Durem, Icarus7 brought up an intriguing point that would lead us to believe we may have been wrong about the killer being in Durem at the time.

Icarus7
I say Gambino was shot from the Chatterbox.

At first I thought that this was nothing more than mere lies, but upon investigation I have come to understand, that this is the absolute truth. Perhaps unbenounced to even Icarus7 at the time.

The only possible place the shooter could have been was on the second story of the spam depository in the chatterbox wing of the forum building. The very same building the investigators and conspiracy therorists such as ourselves would gather to solve this crime.

When Gambino was shot, he held his right side, which tells us the point of entry of the bullet. Originally his right side was facing Durem, except one thing changed that, when his son Gino came out of his 5 month long stint of amnesia and called out for his father. Gambino immediately turned around, and that is when he was shot in the side, the very side that was facing Barton town at the time.
User Image

There is only one logical place the sniper could have hidden, and still have taken the shot that hit Gambino in his right side, and that place is the forum building.

For those of you that don't know, this is the forum building:
User Image

From the second story of the spam depository, there is a small storage room at the end of the hall the shooter could have sat in, alone and peacefully. From this room they had a perfect shot to Gambino's Tower.
User Image

As you can see in that picture, if Gambino is facing outwards directly at Durem where he was laughing at maniacly, a complete half turn around would leave your right side exposed to Barton Town. Following the yellow line from the forum building, and ending where Gambino was standing, this is incontrovertable evidence that the shooter had to have been located somewhere in the spam depository, or perhaps the grassy gnoll in the North-East Barton Area. Though we may nevern know the real truth, and why the shooter did it...

We now know that whoever the shooter was, they had to have been a regular to the chatterbox, or at least could stand talking to n00bs for long periods of time, like the long period of time it would take waiting for Gambino to leave his mansion atop the skyscraper.

no if u go to island of gambino and look around the market place u will see some lines that look like alot of things go chek
whee
interesting

800 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
that can be possible... but can you explain to me how that might translate to how he falls off the tower? He would have been falling off and hit the pavement in front of his tower, but he went into the ocean. Also, I not sure he would be shot in the back, he was hunched over (abnormal for being shot in the back) to his front, which is possible he might be shot from the front or at least his left side (because his watch is on his left).
Hi everyone ...Help with donations plz....Thanks biggrin (any mount of gold is greatly appreciated)
Elauria
that can be possible... but can you explain to me how that might translate to how he falls off the tower? He would have been falling off and hit the pavement in front of his tower, but he went into the ocean. Also, I not sure he would be shot in the back, he was hunched over (abnormal for being shot in the back) to his front, which is possible he might be shot from the front or at least his left side (because his watch is on his left).

The reason for that is that he fell back, and to the left. Back, and to the left. That would allow him to fall off the tower, but miss hitting the land. Who knows how a person would move in reaction to being shot. Perhaps Gino pushed him, he would stand to inherit a lot of money from his Father's death.
<centeR>That is awesome.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces