Welcome to Gaia! ::

Okay, we know the Von Helson sisters are kinda bitchy.
Gambino's a maniacal (and not in the good way) a*****e.

But, if push came to shove, who would be better and running Gaia's wealthy world so smoothly?

The Von Helsons are two people with two potentials, they are underestimated, yet they need to work on their superoiority complexes alot and their knowledge on common Gaians, or lack thereof.
Gambino has much ambition, and he's a solid leader, but much like Hitler, he's all over the place and he kinda went insane the last time he appeared in public, so that can't be good.

Yes, I have an anti-Gambino sign, but it doesn't mean you can flame like a 5-year-old ********. I see both sides magnificently better than those kinda people. So don't be an a*****e and have some non-sardonic conversations and discuss the topic at hand. Don't be so narrow-minded in abolishing the other side because it's not yours. 3nodding

I appreciate everyone who follows the god damn rules, so thank you very much!
Well, the Vons have proven greedy-ish with plastic toys and insulted us all, so they'd probably be like... Nixon or Reagan, not the greatest.

Gambino gave free gold and solid gold pins, and gave everypne a picture of him. Generous, but self-absorbed. He'd be a.. Kennedy?

(I'm just sharing what I know of the presidents in their comparisons. He was also assasinated. surprised )
Iggeh
Well, the Vons have proven greedy-ish with plastic toys and insulted us all, so they'd probably be like... Nixon or Reagan, not the greatest.

Gambino gave free gold and solid gold pins, and gave everypne a picture of him. Generous, but self-absorbed. He'd be a.. Kennedy?

(I'm just sharing what I know of the presidents in their comparisons. He was also assasinated. surprised )
+Le GASP!+

Coincidence!? xd
between the shallow bitches and the maniacal guy, i go for gambino. at least he is cult and inteligent.
what the hell are u guys talking about
I don't care, they're pixels.

Ghostly Prophet

16,875 Points
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Between the two of them, I would say Gambino. He might be Vain but he isn't shallow and I find that worse to bare with..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff