Welcome to Gaia! ::

57,900 Points
  • Miasmal Researcher 200
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
I know it's really late in the game but I just noticed this so sorry if it has already been brought up.

User Image
                      Hellraiser (Victorious, Hellraiser)
                      500 Points

"Awarded to the team who won the Halloween 2k14 event." ""

User Image
                            How to get this: Be on the Demons team during Halloween 2k14.

User Image
                      Vanquished Angel (Vanquished, Conquest)
                      50 Points

"Awarded to the team who lost the Halloween 2k14 event." ""

User Image
                            How to get this: Be on the Angels team during Halloween 2k14.

50 to 500 seems like a pretty big difference for an achievement. I'm kind of annoyed. What are your thoughts.
I'm pretty indifferent.

Demonic Lover

I don't really care about them uo u; I honestly find it so weird when the achievement junkies come out of the woodworks XD;;;

Trash Vampire

Neat. I like the hellraiser title, I'd use it if I wasn't so smitten with my kawaii vampire title. chievo points don't even matter so that don't bother me a bit :u

Kawaii Comrade

I didn't notice the change in points, I usually click through them quickly, but when I see it now, Yeah I wish the Angel side was like 250 to show more of a achievement acquired whee Demons stand at 500 because you know, Winner side and whatnot.

PeachiiTea's Partner

Biggest Sex Symbol

66,425 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Still waiting on my Valiant Collector and Spirit Hoarder to be granted to me. D;

Tipsy Lunatic

Just being on the winning side granted the first one? Cuz I didn't get it...
I did get the Background though...
Considering that the huge amount of cheating that went on during that event might have determined which side won, as well as huge disadvantages of one side over the other at the beginning of the event, I don't think it's deserved for either side. I remember that the Angels were winning at one point during the last 1-2 days of the event, before ONE single person decided to cheat overnight and brought the demons back to first place. But whatever. It is what it is.

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
Lady Xylara
Just being on the winning side granted the first one? Cuz I didn't get it...
I did get the Background though...

These Achievements were heavily glitched. Many people failed to get them. You can try to get yours by submitting a Ticket in the help center or sending a PM to Jak Bauer, but neither method has a 100% success rate.

Slumbering Tengu

So that's what they meant by bonus achievements
whoever handled my ticket apparently didn't know about these
because they said I had the one from my side and I don't

*off to the tickets again*

As for the actual points
I could care less it's the achievements I'm after after all

Swashbuckling Sentai

wait, when were those achievements given out? Cause I never got one despite being active in the event on the demon side

Eternal Hellraiser

Winsorize
Considering that the huge amount of cheating that went on during that event might have determined which side won, as well as huge disadvantages of one side over the other at the beginning of the event, I don't think it's deserved for either side. I remember that the Angels were winning at one point during the last 1-2 days of the event, before ONE single person decided to cheat overnight and brought the demons back to first place. But whatever. It is what it is.

Someones salty..
      Both sides cheated throughout the entire event..
      and theres always an imbalance when theres actual teams involved.. atleast for a few days..

Its weird to get achievements at all for winning or losing.. but its all good o - o;
Elinoi
Winsorize

Someones salty..
      Both sides cheated throughout the entire event..
      and theres always an imbalance when theres actual teams involved.. atleast for a few days..

Its weird to get achievements at all for winning or losing.. but its all good o - o;

Not salty, just stating how things went down cool Especially when I started noticing the cheating, I looked at the stats a lot so I know specifically that a winning team switch happened overnight due to one person, at one point.

You could even tell who was cheating just by looking at the leaderboard, then calculate how many points they contributed to their team's side. Some people on the leaderboard single-handedly generated over millions of points for their team, which actually had an influence on who was leading, since sometimes one side would only have 1-2 million points over the other.

Additional information: Here are two old posts of mine that describe my observations of that particular incident: 1, 2

Hellraiser

58,025 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hellraiser 500
I did manage to get my achievement (the moment I heard the name, someone's soul will be torn apart if I didn't get it soon! xd ) but I'm still waiting for any action to be taken about the ticket I filed about a month and a half ago for my missing background item. :/

Unholy Spark

42,875 Points
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Wintersday Bard 50
I HATE that they did this. People who collect achievements can't have one of the two. That's the worst thing to do, plus, you didn't achieve anything. You picked a team and by chance, that team won or lost. I was hoping so hard they wouldn't do this, but I knew they would because it's easy and takes no creativity to do, plus they probably forgot they had to do 12 instead of 10 and that's the only thing they could do after the event has been over for a month and a half.

Also, the one I was supposed to get wasn't even granted to me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff