Welcome to Gaia! ::

Toxic Trendsetter

Late Night Avatar Contest!

Hey Gaians!

Gaia Staff can't sleep, so we thought we'd break up the crushing monotony of scrolling down our never ending blog dashboards by hosting an extra-fast, extra-fun Avatar Design Contest! You know the drill, right? Dress up in your favorite fashions and prepare for battle!

The themes for this contest is: Fantasy. Whip out your best gear and head into battle as a mage, warrior, cleric, or really just about anything! Wow us with your creativity!

How to Enter: Simply put together an outfit that reflects the theme and post in this thread before March 5th at 2:59 AM PST. Remember: don't change your avatar until the winners are announced on the evening of March 5th! A team of Gaia Staff members will get together and pick their favorite entries to win these amazing prizes:

3 First Place Human-base Winners: User Image User Image Adventuring Heroes and a five pack of Flight of Fairies!

5 Second Place Winners: User Image A ten pack of Watery Jewel!

2 First Place Paws-base Winners: User Image A twenty-five pack of Spectacular Animal Trunk!

4 Second Place Paws Winners: User Image A five pack of Poof to Paw II!

2 Funniest Entry Winners: User Image Ides of March!

Honorable Mentions: Either User Image The Death Reapers OR User Image a three pack of Bad Fur Day depending on your base!

Rules:
* Tekteks or posted avatars in your reply will NOT be considered entries.
* Posting multiple times will not affect your chances of winning, but feel free to hang out!
* You may not request a different prize than the one listed above
* Disclaimer: Judges' opinions are totally subjective!

Have fun, Gaians! The winners will be posted in this thread tomorrow, so check back to see the results (and your competition!)

Optional Discussions:
What's your alignment?
Any good gaming stories?
Does your avatar have a backstory?

Toxic Trendsetter

The Winners Are In!

Wow guys! We didn't expect this to get soooo many amazing entries! Don't any of you sleep?!

Due to the overwhelming amount talent and enthusiasm, we went ahead and added a ton of awesome bonus prizes in. We just couldn't narrow down our choices enough, and to be honest, we're all a little exhausted from the aforementioned lack of sleep. Anyways, here's who are gettin' prizes! You can click the avatars to go to the creator's profile and drop them a congratulatory comment or message.

First Place Human Base Winners:
User Image User ImageUser ImageUser Image

First Place Paws Base Winners
User ImageUser Image

Second Place Human Base Winners:
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Second Place Paws Base Winners:
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Funniest Entries
User Image User Image

Honorable Mentions:

Congratulations! There were a lot of great entries and we hope you had fun! Your prizes are waiting in your inventory or on the way now! Great job, everyone!

CrackedJewel's Fangirl

Naughty Nerd

I look like I'm a lawful good... but i'm not.

emotion_kirakira

Heart Tamer

I submit my avatar!
emotion_yatta

AriAnimeFreak's Boyfriend

Jianichie's Waifu

Magical Girl

I'm here!!!

gracie loff's Spouse

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
Ghost of the Tomb, waiting for the Hero to come defeat her/free her!

Greedy Hunter

heart Entered! gaia_diamond

Wheezing Hunter

18,575 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Generous 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250

Bunny

Lady Verna:

"Do not mistaken my kindness for weakness. It will be the last thing you ever do."

Background Story: Lady Verna is a female knight with elementalist abilities, especially with plant-life. She vigilantly protects her forest kingdom from invaders and destructive creatures -- but prefers not to kill when it's unnecessary. During peaceful times, she enjoys relaxing at her favorite grassy spot near a small river. This avatar I dedicate to my beautiful mother, who greatly inspires my creativity and is an avid lover of green.

Wuah, wuah. Bummed my avi wasn't to the judges liking. Pretty proud of it anyway. Will be changing it soon. Sorry Mom. </3 Congrats guys!

I'm beautiful.

Kawaii Streaker

14,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100

emotion_kirakira

Milkshax's Sidekick

is doggo's Partner In Crime

Benevolent Menace

16,190 Points
  • Master Slayer 200