sasha is...something. just not black...maybe she's mixed... ninja
She's the lightest mixed person I've ever seen, myself included. eek

Nekimi's Senpai

Friendly Haremite

RAS-Anjilyn
Faith.E.Gray
lmao its always possible, tho i've seen lighter..just er, nappier hair.... btw, i'll join. i heart josie.^^
Faith.E.Gray
RAS-Anjilyn
Faith.E.Gray
lmao its always possible, tho i've seen lighter..just er, nappier hair.... btw, i'll join. i heart josie.^^

Thankees. (If she's mixed, that' one hell of a perm and highlight job she's got. rofl )
heh the only ...wow..not just the only african american npc but also the only non caucasian npc , me mexicaness feels defeated *crys and yells noooooo like mr. pedro*
kino of feel good inc.
heh the only ...wow..not just the only african american npc but also the only non caucasian npc , me mexicaness feels defeated *crys and yells noooooo like mr. pedro*
xp I could come up with a theroy that makes Moira Mexican? She would seem to love the Day of the Dead (forgot how to say it in spanish). I bet her other tattoo is a skull. ninja

Edit- Dios de las Muertas? (Day of the Dead)

Nekimi's Senpai

Friendly Haremite

RAS-Anjilyn
Faith.E.Gray
RAS-Anjilyn
Faith.E.Gray

Thankees. (If she's mixed, that' one hell of a perm and highlight job she's got. rofl )
lmao i kno!! strange coincidence, ever since i got blonde/gold streaks in october, i've recognized that if i comb my hair a certain way, i can look like sasha. it was disturbing... ninja
Faith.E.Gray
RAS-Anjilyn
Faith.E.Gray
RAS-Anjilyn
Faith.E.Gray

lmao i kno!! strange coincidence, ever since i got blonde/gold streaks in october, i've recognized that if i comb my hair a certain way, i can look like sasha. it was disturbing... ninja
rofl Wow. NPC cosplay.

Nekimi's Senpai

Friendly Haremite

RAS-Anjilyn
Faith.E.Gray
RAS-Anjilyn
Faith.E.Gray
RAS-Anjilyn
Faith.E.Gray

rofl Wow. NPC cosplay.
lmao its crossed my mind. i'd like to cosplay as josie one day but i'm not dark enough... xp
Faith.E.Gray
lmao its crossed my mind. i'd like to cosplay as josie one day but i'm not dark enough... xp
Neither am I, but you still can.
RAS-Anjilyn
kino of feel good inc.
xp I could come up with a theroy that makes Moira Mexican? She would seem to love the Day of the Dead (forgot how to say it in spanish). I bet her other tattoo is a skull. ninja

yes its di de las muertas. thated be cool, *preares camera and wet suit* i shall return with pictures of teh skull tatto* ninja

Nekimi's Senpai

Friendly Haremite

RAS-Anjilyn
Faith.E.Gray
lol ^^ i wish they'd put her in the storylines already...what if she has an accent that you can tell by the way they make her talk in an update? we'd never know.
kino of feel good inc.
RAS-Anjilyn
kino of feel good inc.

yes its di de las muertas. thated be cool, *preares camera and wet suit* i shall return with pictures of teh skull tatto* ninja
A wet suit? What's the wet suit for? confused Uh oh. I sense trouble. ninja
Faith.E.Gray
RAS-Anjilyn
Faith.E.Gray
lol ^^ i wish they'd put her in the storylines already...what if she has an accent that you can tell by the way they make her talk in an update? we'd never know.
Or that she does Santeria and can heal people and tell bits of the future. Probably why she wasn't in the Ian update cause she decided to stay home and knew already what was going to happen. 3nodding

Nekimi's Senpai

Friendly Haremite

RAS-Anjilyn
Faith.E.Gray
RAS-Anjilyn
Faith.E.Gray
Or that she does Santeria and can heal people and tell bits of the future. Probably why she wasn't in the Ian update cause she decided to stay home and knew already what was going to happen. 3nodding
lol whoa...if that's the case, josie pwns...either way, she's going to look great in the updates....whenever they shift to aekea...i wonder if they'll still be focusing on gino by then...
Faith.E.Gray
RAS-Anjilyn
Faith.E.Gray
RAS-Anjilyn
Faith.E.Gray
lol whoa...if that's the case, josie pwns...either way, she's going to look great in the updates....whenever they shift to aekea...i wonder if they'll still be focusing on gino by then...
Probably will for a while. Bt they have to put Josie in sometime! I bet she drinks tea or something herbal. I don't think I can see her with coffee. Maybe.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff