Welcome to Gaia! ::

Well I go by EVIL and I noticed no drop in prices this update. There was still an increase in the 2003 stuff, but all of the 2004/2005 items simply froze in price where they had been. Sure it means I'm not getting as Gold point richer as I had been before this, but I'm not mad. I might compare less favorably against those with more 2003 items, but I'm still not upset.

Of course I'm not an exchanger. I just like the items I like and plan on holding onto old donation items for another year or so before even considering selling them. I'm a long term invester. Prices will rise again, but at least this gives new starts a chance to get a little bit of a footing.

Buggy Nymph

58,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
I think Gaia needs the deflation.
Zabchan
no, actually by donating the economy is stablizing. prices will go down if there are less and less people to afford them at such a rate. this is was a brillant move by the admin to try and control the inflation, a move worthy of alan greenspan.

the future rich people of gaia are those whö keep their gold!
Ariel Palaz
Well I go by EVIL and I noticed no drop in prices this update. There was still an increase in the 2003 stuff, but all of the 2004/2005 items simply froze in price where they had been. Sure it means I'm not getting as Gold point richer as I had been before this, but I'm not mad. I might compare less favorably against those with more 2003 items, but I'm still not upset.

Of course I'm not an exchanger. I just like the items I like and plan on holding onto old donation items for another year or so before even considering selling them. I'm a long term invester. Prices will rise again, but at least this gives new starts a chance to get a little bit of a footing.

holding on to items are my weaker side sweatdrop
i bought the winged anklets for 13k(dirt cheap!) a few months ago, but i sold it at nearly the same price.
now its almost 20k!
Steeple333

too some point i think that too. re-releasing g pins and all that jibberish has made a lot of disturbance.
PhoenixEve
Sending someone to life issues because they want an "depression" in the market xd whee That's the American Education system at work for ya.

and Im norwegian xd

Buggy Nymph

58,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
Tortured-Bunny.
Steeple333

too some point i think that too. re-releasing g pins and all that jibberish has made a lot of disturbance.

Indeed. It's fun to think about, though, I love Gaian Economics. ^_^

Phoenix> xd xd xd That deserved thre emotes.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff