Welcome to Gaia! ::

after the ball, all the economy has gone wild!
first items went up a whole lot in price, such as the winged anklets.
now after the gambino thing people have been giving away all their gold, making the prices go down.

for the love of god dont donate anymore!

by donating we will make the economy go wild and who knows what will happen next!

summuary... by donating you are making the economy unstable.

now go ahead! flame me & tell me that you love gambino and would like to carry his children!

Original Gaian

Donating takes gold out of the economy, thus reining in the rampant inflation which people have been complaining about for months. Prices probably won't drop, instead I'd imagine they'll just not increase so quickly for a while.

It's a good thing. 3nodding
The Gaian Economy should crash.

I just want to watch it. It'd be hysterical.
Zahir
Donating takes gold out of the economy, thus reining in the rampant inflation which people have been complaining about for months. Prices probably won't drop, instead I'd imagine they'll just not increase so quickly for a while.

It's a good thing. 3nodding

well I'm not gonna go wild like other gaians and sell my stuff and donate it all...
and the prices are starting to drop.

not dramaticly like the winged anklets but slowly.
what used to be the lowest price is now the average.(i may be wrong as this varies)

Distinct Dabbler

I want the Gaian Great Depression. I would laugh myself hysterical.
Aldana
I want the Gaian Great Depression. I would laugh myself hysterical.

you want depression?!

go to the chatterbox or the life issues.

plenty of pathetic noobs who will make your day miserable.
Well... actually it doesn't matter because a steady amount of money is always going to into Gaia directly proportional to the amount of time a user spends on Gaia so no one is going to run out of money. rolleyes
And for th record the great depression had no jobs, widespread hunger, and was just all around desolate. Gaia has no job force, avatars need no food, and it's not going to become desolate all of a sudden. Sorry.
Xaniski
Well... actually it doesn't matter because a steady amount of money is always going to into Gaia directly proportional to the amount of time a user spends on Gaia so no one is going to run out of money. rolleyes
And for th record the great depression had no jobs, widespread hunger, and was just all around desolate. Gaia has no job force, avatars need no food, and it's not going to become desolate all of a sudden. Sorry.

good point.
anything that happens on the site will effect the economy, it will never be stable, it will alwasy be a shifting mass of uncertinty and chaos, and that is what makes it fun
Twitch Strummer
The Gaian Economy should crash.

I just want to watch it. It'd be hysterical.

Everyone would be thrown into the Great Gaian Depression!! We'd all have to start wearing Flame pants and shirts.

No offense Zahir smile
Sending someone to life issues because they want an "depression" in the market xd whee That's the American Education system at work for ya.

I think it's a good thing to have a balance of donating gold back to the site to keep the gold levels down. And it's a lot more fun when the market crashes.
I kinda like the lowering economy heart But i'll still never get my DJ's so I really dont care sweatdrop
no, actually by donating the economy is stablizing. prices will go down if there are less and less people to afford them at such a rate. this is was a brillant move by the admin to try and control the inflation, a move worthy of alan greenspan.

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PhoenixEve
Sending someone to life issues because they want an "depression" in the market xd whee That's the American Education system at work for ya.
Seriously. *cackle* XD
Zabchan
no, actually by donating the economy is stablizing. prices will go down if there are less and less people to afford them at such a rate. this is was a brillant move by the admin to try and control the inflation, a move worthy of alan greenspan.

Why, America should try such a move! We'll get all Americans to donate to some fallen celebrity and our economy will stabilize! Now, if only there were some poor fallen celeb around...

*watches as Michael Jackson bulldozes people out of the way* xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces