Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alright, save up your gold and then boycott the unreasonably priced items so when it does blow up you have a foundation.
IT'S CALLED A MARKET ECONOMY!
This is pretty sad. No one seems to notice the store items anymore, so blinded by their greed and "need" of extremely rare items...

Why not just give up on the OMFGs and AFKs, the nightmare scarves and angelic pendants. When the money hungry gaians realize the demand for their items has greatly decreased, they'll drop their prices.

You people complain about this like the Americans do the current gas prices. I'm not worried about either becuase: here, all I ever want are store items anyway, and IRL, I have a bike >.>;;

And to the person who started this thread: go outside today and get some air. You're starting to become obsessed. >.> In the real world we don't use gold to buy bread, hun.
We need to bring the inflation of prices to a halt. I say flood the market with items to drive down the demand and prices will stablize
Windshadows
We need to bring the inflation of prices to a halt. I say flood the market with items to drive down the demand and prices will stablize

...and what, praytell, do you think you could flood the market with---that people would actually want---that would actually bring down the prices, hmm?

kontongan's Senpai

Newbie Noob

Familiar Elder

I believe the main reason for the price of the sealed is that the month of June is the anniversary of the Halo. Last year, they released the donation items that people went crazy over, especially after the PJ's.

I'm tired of all this complaining about inflation. The only time people complain is when sealed goes up a couple of thousands. But no one complain when items like OMG/AFK or Devil Tails/Angelic scarves go up by the hundred thousands. Get over it, it's a few k more, and you know you'd sell the letter if it jumped to 30k in a day.

O.G. Gaian

TC Crabtree
This is pretty sad. No one seems to notice the store items anymore, so blinded by their greed and "need" of extremely rare items...

Why not just give up on the OMFGs and AFKs, the nightmare scarves and angelic pendants. When the money hungry gaians realize the demand for their items has greatly decreased, they'll drop their prices.

You people complain about this like the Americans do the current gas prices. I'm not worried about either becuase: here, all I ever want are store items anyway, and IRL, I have a bike >.>;;

And to the person who started this thread: go outside today and get some air. You're starting to become obsessed. >.> In the real world we don't use gold to buy bread, hun.
I notice them; see my previous posts 3nodding
*Shrug* I doubt anything can be done. Not that it seriously matters.
you realize that if noobs were banned that tere would be no new people as the term Noob comes from newbie meaning new person to the site. How ever noob can also mean idiot... stare *cough* ther for no comment on this *cough* *cugh* stupid post.

Dedicated Friend

7,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
If you're talking about donation items being sold, of course they're rising in price. That's how it is. The rarer a donation item is and the longer it's been since it's release, the more expensive it is.
This is the best we can do:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
3nodding
Basic supply and demand economy.
There's not much more to it, really.

Just go with the flow.
Compaining and pulling the "Back in 03" routine is like going to a restaurant and complaining that their milkshakes cost more than 10 cents.
TC Crabtree
Windshadows

...and what, praytell, do you think you could flood the market with---that people would actually want---that would actually bring down the prices, hmm?

see this is the world problem... gaia is a miniature world right? if you all solve this you all will be a genius.
I would just let it run its course... something major will happen and everything will tone down. thats the way the world works at least.

its human drive thats the reason and I really dont think there is anything to do to stop it. unless you want to make everybody equal and hadicap them...have you all read harrison bergernon? such a sad story.... cry

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff