Welcome to Gaia! ::

this is one of the things i hate, people going on about join date like it actaully matters. so what if someone joined the day the site opened and another today, is the 03ers opinion worth more just because they found a website? if so can we start applying this to othere areas of life? so everyone whos younger than me, my opinions worth more, no! because its ridiculas. people go on about how good it was in the old days? you know who it reminds me of? my parents, and their parents, and probably their parents and do you know why? because every generation thinks theres was the best, in truth there really is no golden age because its just different, another golden age. there were less users? and thats a good thing? more users mean more people to donate, which means more money to the admins which makes it more likely to keep on running. you all complain about the n00bs and so what if theres more? you can b***h all you want but it wont get rid of them, just try to set them an example, report them don't moan about how good it was in the past, try to make things good for the future. you complain about all the stuff thats been added, well maybe the admins had it all planned from the start they just didn't have the resources back then, if the admins had wanted to keep it that way they would have, its their site and they can do with it what they wish and we have no damn right to complain. heres a quote i love "we do not inherit the earth from our parents we borrow it from our children".
i'm an 05 user and damn proud! and as howard jones once sang "things can only get better"
Litheria
Oh quit your bitching, oldbies. So yes, Gaia was different back in the day. The community was smaller friendlier, yadda yadda yadda. I remember those days, and they were good. However, the only constant in this world is change. If you don't like what things are like, change it.

I'm a memeber of a small community school which definatly has its share of bitching oldbies. I hear a lot about it, because my therapist used to be the head teacher, and things were very different when he was there. The focuse has changes, it always does, because we get new and old students filtering through every year. However, since some of us remember what it used to be like, if we ever want some of that energy to return, its up to us to remind the new people about it.

So quit your bitching and do something about it.

((Sorry about my own bitchiness right now. I've been bottling this up for a while. Don't take it personally anyone.))

HA! I reply (and qyote) I do everything!!!!
Deandriea
Baldr
Tally-San
Hehe, Feb '04. n00b. blaugh

STUFU!

XD

Feb 22 to be exact.

you dont seen like an 04'er

I could a sworn you were at least a dec 03...

OI I feel addicted now, coming on two years of donating 15 bucks a month, that really costs ya.

o.0

I only donated once. 5 bucks. For my guitars.
GAH!

What happened to the 'delete post' option?? Does that just not exist anymore? I just noticed that!

Invisible Mage

TheNkeiser_artiast_
hihihihihihihhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Death unto your page streaching.
Litheria
TheNkeiser_artiast_
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

You, of course, realizethat your quote is also page straetching (as is mine...)

HA! You have been replied to twice (by me, yes, but that is unimporatnat)

YOU HAVE BEEN DISROVED!!!

Aged Elder

I joined march 04. I remember there only being two towns. That was just plain crazy.

Aged Elder

Lord_Edward
Litheria
TheNkeiser_artiast_
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

You, of course, realizethat your quote is also page straetching (as is mine...)

HA! You have been replied to twice (by me, yes, but that is unimporatnat)

YOU HAVE BEEN DISROVED!!!
No you fool, she broke up the h's, its no longer a page stretcher. Now stop trying to sound smart, its not working. rolleyes
Go Sushi! Way up at the top of the page...

Stupid stretch... stare
And what's wrong with Kids? stressed
Haha, I just signed up for Gaia today. Have been thinking about it for a while, though. My friend gave me the address.

I would've liked to see the "old" Gaia - less users means more chances to get to know people - and remember them!!

What's wrong with kids...? Nothing, really. It's just that (in my opinion) kids - today's youth in general (OMG, I sound like I was grown up!) - write like they've never EVER read a book. That hurts. Me, at least. I mean, seriously, I'm not a native speaker of English - I don't live in an English speaking country - but I still try to keep up the quality of my posts. Nothing's wrong with kids - but permanently wrong spelling and posts that say EXACTLY the same as the one before ARE kinda... let's say... funny. And annoying. sad
Oh dear. Another whine-thread. Well. Its nothing to do now, Gaia is like Gaia is. And you can't do anything to change it *nyah nyah*
I joined too late for the old Gaia, I used to come alot when I joined. It was FULL of almost nothing but "Gay "rights"" threads in almost every forum I went to.

I quit coming for over a year.

I've come back though, now it's shifted to a quiet go-between between those and feminism.

But I like this avatar thing, and people are powerless to get in my way, so I make Gold.
I joined in Nov '03. I remember all of that XD;. I remember my friends talking about how hilarious the personals were, but i never ventured in there myself XD.

Unbelievable Garbage

*raises hand* I remember. *sigh* I used to RP... Before I found the Wonderful AT. I hated the new layour when it came out xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff