Welcome to Gaia! ::

bluecelebi
BigNBeautiful001
Lady_Blazerine
I haven't got jack.

Me either, and its been FOREVER since I've gotten a random event.. Yes I know they are random but geeze! sweatdrop eek xd
Well, it doesn't seem to be completely random since I see people's signatures listing the rares going up to 50 or higher when I, myself haven't gotten one since August.

NOW thats forever! sweatdrop I got two bikers helmets in a row.. That was fun... stare

O.G. Gaian

bluecelebi
NekoTalim
..dude why are you complaining. I'm really sorry but men get the spiked collar they can have a cheaper version of the Nitemare Collar, it's really not fair. besides do you WANT to wear a Nitemare Bustier? or an Angelic Camisole? I'm not here to judge but that...eh well lets not get into the sensitive stuff now..

1. That's one of the items that you are talking about that we have and you don't and you have 8 out of rares alone don't even get me started with the regular items.

2. I'm not talking about making those two unisex. I'm talking about making an angelic/demonic clothing item only for guys.

3. I have stated many times already in this thread I'm not complaining.

Before flaming some, please make sure that what you say is true. Although, you should never flame anyone not matter the reason.
Just because she has a different point of view on the subject does not mean she is flaming. God, how immature do you have to be to not realize that with any discussion, there will be those who disagree?
spencer- kun
bluecelebi
NekoTalim
..dude why are you complaining. I'm really sorry but men get the spiked collar they can have a cheaper version of the Nitemare Collar, it's really not fair. besides do you WANT to wear a Nitemare Bustier? or an Angelic Camisole? I'm not here to judge but that...eh well lets not get into the sensitive stuff now..

1. That's one of the items that you are talking about that we have and you don't and you have 8 out of rares alone don't even get me started with the regular items.

2. I'm not talking about making those two unisex. I'm talking about making an angelic/demonic clothing item only for guys.

3. I have stated many times already in this thread I'm not complaining.

Before flaming some, please make sure that what you say is true. Although, you should never flame anyone not matter the reason.
Just because she has a different point of view on the subject does not mean she is flaming. God, how immature do you have to be to not realize that with any discussion, there will be those who disagree?
Did you even read the first words in her post? You just made that post to get back at me and all the others for retaliate you flaming me, didn't you? Besides, the part of her post that did have validity I stated on what I thought about the issue; I did not insult her for that part.
I think that they were just more inspired when it came to females. And girls can be rather materialistic regarding clothing. I know I am.
kohaku-dono
I think that they were just more inspired when it came to females. And girls can be rather materialistic regarding clothing. I know I am.
Well, many guys can be too. Don't forget the large portion of the gay/bi guys. Plus, some straight ones love clothes.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff