Welcome to Gaia! ::

What are you hoping to see in the new chapter coming this month?

Gino learning of his father's "death" 0.26845637583893 26.8% [ 40 ]
Ressurection of said father 0.080536912751678 8.1% [ 12 ]
More on the Don's motives 0.16778523489933 16.8% [ 25 ]
More loveable Ladyhands 0.073825503355705 7.4% [ 11 ]
More gods / godesses 0.087248322147651 8.7% [ 13 ]
An epic airship vs. airship fight 0.12080536912752 12.1% [ 18 ]
Fan service 0.20134228187919 20.1% [ 30 ]
Total Votes:[ 149 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 169 170 171 > >> >>> »|

Unbeatable Explorer

9,975 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Seraphim Skye
It's only because I can't do the hunts to get food.
It just shows the frame around the screen and the rest is blank.

I'm forced to hunt using a crappy labtop mouse-pad, which gives me 3 kills if im lucky. So I haven't beaten it either! xd

I really love the game otherwise though. I hope they dont take it down once the event over. It's a great way to introduce new-comers to our whacky plot!

Gambino Stalker

What would be the point of getting rid of it after going through the process of putting it together in the first place?
I think they'll probably end up keeping it.

Lavish Lunatic

Seraphim Skye
What would be the point of getting rid of it after going through the process of putting it together in the first place?

It will probably become one of the forgotten games..
Unless they up the rewards.. wink

Eloquent Elder

11,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
LoRthePuppeteer
Seraphim Skye
It's only because I can't do the hunts to get food.
It just shows the frame around the screen and the rest is blank.

I'm forced to hunt using a crappy labtop mouse-pad, which gives me 3 kills if im lucky. So I haven't beaten it either! xd

I really love the game otherwise though. I hope they dont take it down once the event over. It's a great way to introduce new-comers to our whacky plot!

User Image

I remember reading three different dev post's and Lanzer's saying that the game was going to be sticking around for awhile. If that''s the case they might add on to it, or like Anabaena said become yet another project that gets left behind, by the almost ADHD like behavior Gaia has with its "newest" features.

User Image

O.G. Gaian

26,090 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
the tree's and the ships look amazing ;D

Time-traveling Senshi

Seraphim Skye

I think the fact that they added it to the Games menu says they intend on keeping it around for a while. Plus, after you get your medals the reward for completing the game is gold from what I've heard.

IRL Survivor

11,300 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
I Finally have a casmir tree gonk

yay for crappy gel pen drawing and only having a camera phone to take it's picture with =D

Clicky.

Eloquent Elder

11,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
Mother Fluff
I Finally have a casmir tree gonk

yay for crappy gel pen drawing and only having a camera phone to take it's picture with =D

Clicky.

User Image

It still looks good. smile

User Image

Eloquent Elder

11,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
Chibi Halo
Seraphim Skye

I think the fact that they added it to the Games menu says they intend on keeping it around for a while. Plus, after you get your medals the reward for completing the game is gold from what I've heard.

User Image

You heard correctly, it's been awhile since I last played so I think it awards either 1,500 or 2,000 gold after you win all the metals.

User Image

Lavish Lunatic

The reward was 1500g, I remember because I was surprised at how low the reward was compared to the time invested.

And fluff, it's cute!

Time-traveling Senshi

It's better than the reward for the time you spend on a few hard Jigsaws. Still some will claim Booty Grab, which honestly isn't getting a lot of attention anymore, will net you the same gold amount in one session. But anyhow, to get things somewhat back on track I do hope once they resolve the Gino issue they don't let it fade into the background and never mention airships and casimir trees again.

Lavish Lunatic

Chibi Halo
It's better than the reward for the time you spend on a few hard Jigsaws. Still some will claim Booty Grab, which honestly isn't getting a lot of attention anymore, will net you the same gold amount in one session. But anyhow, to get things somewhat back on track I do hope once they resolve the Gino issue they don't let it fade into the background and never mention airships and casimir trees again.

Me too, they just can't drop this storyline!

Gambino Stalker

I didn't used to pay all that much attention before but... have they dropped a storyline before?

Lavish Lunatic

Seraphim Skye
I didn't used to pay all that much attention before but... have they dropped a storyline before?

Can't think of immediate examples, but gaia is known to be a little ADD.

Unbeatable Explorer

9,975 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

It has come to my attention that no one has discussed my theory on how casimir tree's work [on the first page].

Is it so good that there aren't any errors to point out?
xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces