Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why I said this, it's a war between Gambino Vs. Von helson sisters.
This s**t is unbelievable, I can't see why we can't get along!
I may not know much about if Gambino really scammed us or what ever,
or The Helson sisters are lying there asses off, this s**t has to stop!
I'm sick of people telling Gambino is this and von helson is that,
Can't we all be equal and s**t!..........PieMan should be the greatest
In gaia!
Ha, glad I only gave Gambino 10g blaugh I'm just waiting for something more to come up before making any judgements.
Oiseau De Mort
Ha, glad I only gave Gambino 10g blaugh I'm just waiting for something more to come up before making any judgements.

HAHAHA! I only gave him 1g
.......... stare
I dont think there will be a war, i mean, there's no gaian armies or anything. It'd just be godmodding n00b against godmodding n00b, and it'd ruin Gaia.
D.Darko
I dont think there will be a war, i mean, there's no gaian armies or anything. It'd just be godmodding n00b against godmodding n00b, and it'd ruin Gaia.

Hmmm.... My point exactly
Oiseau De Mort

hey i want a wish list xp
KillerCanti
D.Darko

Hmmm.... My point exactly

But still, these pciket signs are a complete wasted in my opinion
because it doesn't matter what side wins, one of the sides is going to get
ripped off there because the donation of Gambino and them 500g
signs the Von Helson is selling
biggestdog92
Oiseau De Mort

hey i want a wish list xp
I want people to use correct spelling and grammar, yet people like you exist, live with it.
Can someone explain this to me?
Don't take this whole business to serious KillerCanti. sweatdrop I know there's lot of "Do this! Do that!" threads right now, but that's what people like! Everyone may not like it, some may want everyone to be equal, like you. But there's also people who see this as some kind of fight, or game.

I'm on neither side, I'm just an observer. I think it's fun to watch this whole event, and the people reacting to it. Obviously you don't, so maybe you should post in another forum until this event is over?

There's always pro's and con's with the events xd
felt-rubbing_Muppet_love

Go here, be happy. And always always read the stickies. Thanks! whee
Skycider
felt-rubbing_Muppet_love

Go here, be happy. And always always read the stickies. Thanks! whee

Right! thanks
Skycider
Don't take this whole business to serious KillerCanti. sweatdrop I know there's lot of "Do this! Do that!" threads right now, but that's what people like! Everyone may not like it, some may want everyone to be equal, like you. But there's also people who see this as some kind of fight, or game.

I'm on neither side, I'm just an observer. I think it's fun to watch this whole event, and the people reacting to it. Obviously you don't, so maybe you should post in another forum until this event is over?

There's always pro's and con's with the events xd

Hmmm...your right but it doesn't make any sense between these to
losers

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out