Welcome to Gaia! ::

Have you seen threads lately talking about Gaian superheroes/supervillians?
What are your opinions on this matter?
Should Gaia have superheroes/supervillians?
Red-Rose Wolf
xD i only decided to become a villian to make a point about how silly all the superheros where.
Sushi-Then you rule. xD
The Mighty Sushi Database
Red-Rose Wolf
xD i only decided to become a villian to make a point about how silly all the superheros where.

Power to the Outlaw. cool
I require ice cream. Feed the evil. DO IT NOWWWW!! twisted
I'm actually a member of a guild called the Outlawed, so whenever someone says 'outlaw', I'm all like omgwtf 'cuz I think they're talking about the guild. gonk
I belong to the 'hero HQ' guild, but our form of being hero's means donating to people who need it, reporting serial offenders/spammers, etc. People like super g-man are just show-offs. stare
The way I see it. Stop one crime, save the day, get the girl, then vanish out of sight.. Hero for one day.... All these superheroes are just starving for attention.

Dramatic Hunter

I think they should give it up, most people are getting sick of their attention whoring.
The weird thing is... I've been Super Peasant Man for a while now.... WAY before this trend of Super Heroes came along...
Hixton
The way I see it. Stop one crime, save the day, get the girl, then vanish out of sight.. Hero for one day.... All these superheroes are just starving for attention.

Hear Hear Hixton. Thats the kind of real hero.

But seriously there is a super hero trend on Gaia. I must be looking in the wrong place.
Taoto
The weird thing is... I've been Super Peasant Man for a while now.... WAY before this trend of Super Heroes came along...
Super_Gman joined back in Jan 2004, even before you, Super G-man however joined in 2005, along with most to wanna-bes....Gah.
I'm all for the oldbie supers, but the newbies think they can get the same title by starting a thread saying 'OOH! lookies! i te SUPERZZZZZZZZZ! wworsip meh!'
kougramaster666
Taoto
Super_Gman joined back in Jan 2004, even before you, Super G-man however joined in 2005, along with most to wanna-bes....Gah.
I'm all for the oldbie supers, but the newbies think they can get the same title by starting a thread saying 'OOH! lookies! i te SUPERZZZZZZZZZ! wworsip meh!'
well, really, mine started the day I got my Nitemare Scarf. I bought Peasant's Clothes, to symbolize how much of my items I had to give up to get it, and how it left me with little gold after I got it. Thus, Super Peasant Man was born.
Taoto
kougramaster666
Taoto
well, really, mine started the day I got my Nitemare Scarf. I bought Peasant's Clothes, to symbolize how much of my items I had to give up to get it, and how it left me with little gold after I got it. Thus, Super Peasant Man was born.
3nodding Cool! Sounds like a good background! whee
kougramaster666
Taoto
kougramaster666
Taoto
3nodding Cool! Sounds like a good background! whee
yeah. I've been Super Peasant Man since before Super G-Man even joined Gaia...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff