Welcome to Gaia! ::

Stubborn Gifter

Um... Not to be rude but... Isn't that the same concept as the Paparazzi thread? sweatdrop

Kuyusi's Partner

Apocalyptic Trash

Braev Dullahan
Whats the difference between this and the paparazzi? o no
I thought they also dealt with NPC scandals and current events?

Mine is like the National Enquirer in that it's like a spinoff of tabloid that spews gossips and not facts.

Kuyusi's Partner

Apocalyptic Trash

Jisen Meizuki
Um... Not to be rude but... Isn't that the same concept as the Paparazzi thread? sweatdrop

No, it's not.

Mine is like the National Enquirer in that it's like a spinoff of tabloid that spews gossips and not facts.

Stubborn Gifter

Lapsis Stella
Jisen Meizuki

No, it's not.

Ah... Gotcha.

I got a bit of confused about what's going on, but thank you for explaining. And good luck on writing the tabloids. Can't wait to see what happened to the "has-been" NPCs (aka: Von Helson sisters). 3nodding

Kuyusi's Partner

Apocalyptic Trash

Jisen Meizuki
Lapsis Stella
Jisen Meizuki

No, it's not.

Ah... Gotcha.

I got a bit of confused about what's going on, but thank you for explaining. And good luck on writing the tabloids. Can't wait to see what happened to the "has-been" NPCs (aka: Von Helson sisters). 3nodding

Ha ha. I should probably put something in the OP about this being a trashy tabloid.

Hardcore Muse

Fake tabloid guys. Not real just something silly don't go getting up in arms.
lol
Kazuma Ishimaru
It's been a while since we've had a good news reporter here.
Love the idea of a newspaper for "in-world" stories. It's almost like plot.

Delicious fake plot~

Yes, is it fun, isn't it? Hopefully this thread will keep up. I know I'd love to contribute when the next kickstarter starts up.

Yaay for plot pie! (u see wut I did thur?)

Creeper Bunny

Ooh guuuuuurrl, I'll be sure to tell ya when I smell something on the grapevine.
I'll try to "find" the juiciest tidbits ;D

Dangerous Darling

@ Toodles: Worst pun ever! Because now I want pot pie.

Anyway, this seems amazing! Make sure to create npc scandals to be created from sentences taken out of context!
But I think a much juicier story is why exactly Edmund didn't mention it.What'd he do with that money, that he couldn't mention it to Louie, hmm? ^^

Tipsy Lunatic

You know what I think would be great? If we included articles about user's in universe characters. Not have it limited to just npcs.

But I guess that depends on how trashy it's gonna be. Like.... how far DO we wanna go into Sasha's eating disorder and etc..

Surl E Dean's Fangirl

Invisible Lunatic

23,025 Points
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • NPCon Attendee 100
Mississippi Black Velvet
Fake tabloid guys. Not real just something silly don't go getting up in arms.
lol

You're so funny lol

Lover

Cute idea! If this keeps up, I'm totally drawing some discreetly taken snapshots.

Kuyusi's Partner

Apocalyptic Trash

The Drunken Jester
You know what I think would be great? If we included articles about user's in universe characters. Not have it limited to just npcs.

But I guess that depends on how trashy it's gonna be. Like.... how far DO we wanna go into Sasha's eating disorder and etc..

With permission of certain users I am going to write trashy articles about them. Muhahahha. I just don't want to name drop people without permission.

Ohhh yesss, we will go into Sasha's eating disorder.

Kuyusi's Partner

Apocalyptic Trash

Little Lilo
Cute idea! If this keeps up, I'm totally drawing some discreetly taken snapshots.

My plan is to update every week so I won't over-stress myself. Right now I'm working 6 days a week so when I'm back down to 5, I might try two days a week.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
D:

BUT, BUT

NOW WHO WILL WANT TO WRITE FOR ME?!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items