Welcome to Gaia! ::

<center>User Image

welcome

People have different talents, and one of them is literature. We need somewhere to store all great works, weather it would be a rant, a fable/myth, or a lime. We'll link your story, all you have to do is ask. Why? Because I like to contribute toooo. >>

How do I get mine in?
PM me or post here with the link, and I'll put it up here. Also, I'll be putting anything that I find in the GCD, with the permission of the writer, of course. :3 Sorry if everything is slow going. x_x

Why?
Just a little quick reasearch for any fanthreads, support threads, etc. Refrence, if anything.

Table of Contents
post 1 - welcome
post 2 - myths
post 3 - fanfiction
post 4 - fables
post 5 - spoofs/crossovers/parodies
post 6 - newspaper
post 7 - reserved
<center>User Image

post 2 - myths

Gaioh Ninja Legend
My comments: This is a well thought-out story with an interesting plot. Short, though it's great. ^^ Recommended.

The Mythology of Gaia
My comments: -cough- A few typos.. but an okay plot.
<center>User Image

post 3 - fanfictions

A Story For The Ages
My comments: A lot of stories rolled into one site. You can tell she worked hard on this. ^^ Really, though. You should check it out, at least.
<center>User Image

post 4 - fables
<center>User Image

post 5 - spoofs/crossovers/parodies

Gaia Hearts

Most Haunted Gaia
<center>User Image

post 6 - newspaper

Pandoras Carboard Box (note: this links to the links of all the issues)

Gaia Globe

Eye on Gaia
<center>User Image

post 7 - anything else

Noob For A day

Whescha's Confessions

Mind-boggling Mage

Yay... im inside... yet, don't you think this is better suited for the Writers forum? O_o
second post. Or not. >_0
Isilvara
Yay... im inside... yet, don't you think this is better suited for the Writers forum? O_o

x_x Probably. But I like it here. Unless I get some more people to say it should be in the Writer's forum, then it'll stay here I guess.

Space Werewolf

a d0t.
Isilvara

x_x Probably. But I like it here. Unless I get some more people to say it should be in the Writer's forum, then it'll stay here I guess.

Well, the NPC Fan Art thread got moved here, so this could probably stay here too.

Mind-boggling Mage

Silver Gryphon
a d0t.
Isilvara

Well, the NPC Fan Art thread got moved here, so this could probably stay here too.

let's hope so. I want to visit this thread, and leaving the GCD makes me uncomfortable :S
Silver Gryphon
a d0t.
Isilvara

:3 Yep. I hope so.

@Isilvara: I know what you mean. I went to the Gaming Discussion once, and I couldn't stay there for more than a minute. x_x
All this mailing stuff is so boring. xx; Bleh.
Last bump for now, I must be off to play some video games.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff