Welcome to Gaia! ::

Would you like better control over your eyebrows?

Yay 0.77124183006536 77.1% [ 118 ]
Nay 0.045751633986928 4.6% [ 7 ]
OMGGOLD 0.18300653594771 18.3% [ 28 ]
Total Votes:[ 153 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Sparkly Fairy

I would love some eyebrow options. quite a few times there some hair/eye i wanna use, but THOSE BROWS. I just cant do it.

Gaian

I'm guessing Gaia would have to remove eyebrows from all the hairstyles in the goldshop and make a separate layer for them. Knowing Gaia, I won't even dream of having such a nice feature.

Even if knock offs of Gaia have had it for years. '~'
yea al ittle but that is wweird

Kawaii Carnivore

Ahah, yeah , eyebrows sure can be frustrating when creating an avatar : at times , the hairdo will be perfect but the expression just...won 't be it.

So I think I would also enjoy an eyebrow implement item, but sadly, I don 't think they will do it :
people who want strong expressions generally work their butts off for for either Princess Manner , Angelic something or Loathing/Monster Style. But those are still extremely comic styled and concern all the face , so maybe your idea could work ...But I sadly guess that wigs ' eyebrows would cover them anyway.

High-functioning Unicorn

there's time when I don't want eyebrows at all... my current avi is ruined by those ugly eyebrows!

Fluffy Wolf

14,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
Yeah.....I think eyebrows have ruined a lot of hairstyles for me. I remember the shop updates for hair in 06-07 didn't interest me for the most part because of the eyebrows. I think that thought still holds out to this day.

Perfectionist

23,600 Points
  • Kuro Gang 250
  • Married 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
I'd get more hair if the eyebrows weren't always like "HAIDERE!!!!11111!!!!!1111!!1!!111111 8D" on some of them. Like the hair in the Gold shop, for example. Some of them. . . they don't go well with my eyes. That is why sometimes I wear a mask (other than the fact that my OC wears one). But the eyes and hair that I have right now (as well as the hair for Vampire Sound), I'm totally cool with.
If Gaia let us mess with the eyebrows on our Avatars, I'd be so happy.

Witty Nymph

An eyebrow mod would be amazing, I often find myself wishing I could make a more expressive character than what we're limited to with the eyebrows that come with our various hair options; I can usually find something suitable but it'd be cool to have a little bit more control over the expression, with varying shades of eyebrow color. ^-^
Rabid-Turtle
User Image

this

Kawaii Nerd

13,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Timid 100
Yeah, unfortunately the anime style doesn't give a s**t about any facial features other than eyes, so gaia neglects everything else while giving us five pairs of eyes a week. Though to be fair the eyebrows don't bother me as much because at least gaia gives us plenty of them. They may be attached to hair, but at least we have plenty. The same can't be said for noses.

I actually really like the Bad Moon brows, but I'd really like to have them in different expressions. Like, I'd love to have sad eyebrows or one raised eyebrow or something.

Romantic Mage

11,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Yeah, I've had whole avatars that looked perfect except for the eyebrows and it completely ruins it for me.

Sparkly Shounen

15,150 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Wish Gaia had better brows for most of the store hairs, they're all pixel-y and the girl ones are over-plucked and the guy ones too heavy. We get nicer brows with wigs, why can't they do the same for the store? gonk

Lucky Saint

15,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
******** yes, eyebrows! I say we need them even more than make-up.

Not really, but still My favorite face pose is the one from Sour Tsundere, because eyebrows are amazing.

Team Diedrich

I'm upset because I don't think the wig I'm wearing even has eye brows. I was gonna use different eyes, but there was this big empty space where the brows shoulda been, and I was like, "Eh, that looks weird."

Totally agree with everything else that has been said, too.

Apocalyptic Lover

Almost all the hair I have ends up giving IMMENSELY ANGRY BROW or the brow of eternal sadness. I'll have lips making a kissy face, come hither eyes and GRAAAAWR EYEBROWS OF RAGE. ~__~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff