Welcome to Gaia! ::

Would you like better control over your eyebrows?

Yay 0.77124183006536 77.1% [ 118 ]
Nay 0.045751633986928 4.6% [ 7 ]
OMGGOLD 0.18300653594771 18.3% [ 28 ]
Total Votes:[ 153 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Tiny Pumpkin

I actually never even thought about that I guess I've never noticed. eek

Benevolent Cutesmasher

14,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
User Image
User Image

We have items that have different eye expressions.....so no..

Accursed Widow

32,450 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
chagaun
Long answer: I'm glad that the hairstyles I like either come with eyebrows I

There are, of course, a couple I would like to change:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
>> I love the colour and shape of the hair, but those eyebrows make me want to punch something.

Those eyebrows say otherwise wink

Green Smoker

21,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
1 SUPPOS3 YOU COULD S4Y TH3Y 4R3 OUT OF CONTROL.

>;] Our control, anyway.

Yes, I would love to have different eyebrows. I make expressions with different eyes and mouths and I have picked pretty neutral-looking eyebrows. However, it would be very nice to scowl once in a while. It's also pretty hard to look surprised with a static brow.

An eyebrow-waggling animated item would be fun, too.

But, how would Gaia make such an item? It would have to layer over eyebrows. Maybe Gaia's new"invisible paint technology", the same thing that fixed the Green Goo would help create the item? (I have no idea how they fixed that glitch...)

Accursed Widow

32,450 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Valkyrie Gauge
I want an animated eyebrows item or set of animated eyebrows.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Something like that? >.<

Accursed Widow

32,450 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
King Blackwater

I'm assuming you mean the various 'style' items. Yes, there are these to consider, but they are extremely expensive and beyond the reach of most. They are also restricted to a few, and over the top, emotions. Having individual control of eyebrows opens up a slew of new, more moderate, expressions.

Magic Hobo

Your Baconess
Kitty Gnar-Gnar
I... cannot tell you how many times I have passed over a hairstyle just because it had stupid eyebrows attached. sweatdrop Another thing I've noticed, since I only ever buy black shop hair for my base, is even if eyebrows look cute or okay on a lighter color, that is no guarantee they won't be monster caterpillars in black.

A thing like the Masquerade, with a ton of eyebrow mods and sculpts, would just be the bee's knees. the Masq bangs' removal of eyebrows saves quite a few hairstyles as it is; it could just be a little bit better.

D: /has black eyebrows
Are mine caterpillars? JK >.<

lol that's actually one of the better hairs for eyebrows tho
an example would be the Tsumu style in the shops
looks super cute in blond right??
but try it in black and it's really awkward

Summery Man-Lover

Your Baconess
chagaun
Long answer: I'm glad that the hairstyles I like either come with eyebrows I

There are, of course, a couple I would like to change:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
>> I love the colour and shape of the hair, but those eyebrows make me want to punch something.

Those eyebrows say otherwise wink

Yep those eyebrows are saying 'please don't hurt me'.

Benevolent Cutesmasher

14,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Your Baconess
King Blackwater

I'm assuming you mean the various 'style' items. Yes, there are these to consider, but they are extremely expensive and beyond the reach of most. They are also restricted to a few, and over the top, emotions. Having individual control of eyebrows opens up a slew of new, more moderate, expressions.
User Image
User Image

We will see as Its noticable the most update content is Paying content (E.g the paying users tend to get more content than free users) also it would be a rather large project with a whole bunch of variables if they did I'd seeing them tackling it ever late during the year or even a year or so onwards.

Also its not really coding but layering thats important.

Sugary Waffles

That would be nice.

For now, I just stick to light colored hair, or ones with bangs.

Dapper Puppy

If that meant that I can all of you a people's eyebrow, I would gladly want this. Heck, I want this now! Quick, pixel-monkeys, get to work.

Angelic Blob

Whoopi Goldberg doesn't have eyebrows and her appearance isn't strange (imo). Fact is, no one seems to notice. The photoshops on the front didn't take into account the brow ridge.

Anyway, my default hair covers my brows lol. But they are in the neutral 'arch' position.

Maybe the artist can come up with some kind of eyebrow system... but they would have to be thick.

Buggy Mage

I cannot deny that evidence. lol It would be nice to have the default option. I'm wondering if it would be difficult though since all the wigs have their own pre-exsisting eyebrows. Maybe an option to erase the wigs eye brows?

Demonic Lover

Eyebrows will be a thing at some point O: maybe not like having some eyebrows as part of high-end items, but as a thing in the salon or something x ox I'd just like to buy a pair I like XD I love my White Delight hairstyle because it covers some black lines in the Oisin/Cerynitian hairstyles, I'd purchase a pair that sit on that exact place XD

Amorous Paladin

14,400 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Battle Hardened 150
Your Baconess
Valkyrie Gauge
I want an animated eyebrows item or set of animated eyebrows.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Something like that? >.<
Yeah. Maybe with a few more options depending on the effect you want. o: They could make this like a mini chance like they did with animated wings where you get a random pair of animated eyebrows that make different expressions? -shrug- I felt this needed to be done since Ice King wiggled his eye brows in the recent Adventure Time.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff