Welcome to Gaia! ::

Would you like better control over your eyebrows?

Yay 0.77124183006536 77.1% [ 118 ]
Nay 0.045751633986928 4.6% [ 7 ]
OMGGOLD 0.18300653594771 18.3% [ 28 ]
Total Votes:[ 153 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Dainty Kitten

21,650 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Rina 200
  • Noble Shade 100
I'd like that a lot. Cute but strong eyebrow choices for female avatars would be adorable emotion_kirakira
Your Baconess
DeathIsInLoveWithMe
That's not a problem for me. These eyes generally have a frowny/killer expression, and with this hair it's not a subject at all.

I can see it being a problem for people though, and I kind of agree it would be neat to control the eyebrows

Yeah, after looking through some of the hairstyles in Salon Durem, I realize that there may not be enough opportunities to warrant the amount of work it would take to redo the entire system. It comes down to just how much work it would be, I guess.

Killer outfit, by the way >.<

I think there's quite a bit of hair-dos covering the eyebrows, yes xD;

Ha! Literally ;D Thank you, same to you ^^ red-black colour-scheme go!

Accursed Widow

32,450 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Here, disturbing eyebrow-less picture is disturbing:

User Image

Questionable Mage

Certainly. We'd have a lot more options. As of now, choosing a hairstyle is also choosing a facial expression. Seems like it would be an inordinate amount of work for staff/artists to go back and add eyebrow options to all of the hair, though...

The Frogger's Pardner

Man-Hungry Pirate

15,025 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
IT'S BEN TEN YEAHS NAO
WE AIN'T GOT NO EYEBROWNS SHAP
IMPOSSIBURU

No but seriously, could we? I don't know /how/ maybe an eyebrow removal item to allow other eyebrows. (I'd like eyebrows to be items...)

tha's too much t'ask how I want 'em tho :C

Man-Hungry Vegetarian

Your thread title made me giggle.

I don't normally have this problem because my eyebrows are usually covered up. However, I'd love this to death because eyebrows totally ruin Avis for me sometimes.

Accursed Widow

32,450 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Erinnerung
Certainly. We'd have a lot more options. As of now, choosing a hairstyle is also choosing a facial expression. Seems like it would be an inordinate amount of work for staff/artists to go back and add eyebrow options to all of the hair, though...

I don't the eyebrows should be options added to the hair styles themselves, but removed from hair and made their own dialog, like what we have for mouths.

Accursed Widow

32,450 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Mr WonderfuI
Your thread title made me giggle.

I don't normally have this problem because my eyebrows are usually covered up. However, I'd love this to death because eyebrows totally ruin Avis for me sometimes.

I'm glad someone enjoyed the title, I was going for a giggle or two >.<

I love your outfit, by the way 3nodding

Magnetic Lunatic

I'm usually okay with the eyebrows matching up with the hair, but there's a few that are just so dumb looking. Usually means I don't use the hair.

It shouldn't be too hard to make some overriding ones. They already have a couple but they're uuuuuugly.

Lionheart

I hate eyebrows. Sometimes I wish I could just shave them off my avi. 'Ya know?
When they don't layer with the hair, or when I adore the eyes but the eybrows are like, "lolnope we're here to stay ok".
Except Duchess Delacour. Those are the only decent, magnificent eyebrow specimens on this site. For females.

Shadowy Rogue

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Your Baconess
The Rogue Fedora
I always wear a wide brimmed hat. So I can't actually recall the last time I saw my eye brows.

But in general, yes, I would like better control over facial hair in general. It's a pain in the butt that eyebrows are locked to specific hair styles. And there's a serious lack of beard (etc) facial hair.

It would really do a lot of good if the admins re-built the hair/eyebrow/facial hair paradigm from the ground up.

Quick question: If you had control of a beard, what exactly would you do with it? question
The most basic thing we're lacking right now is colors. There are only like a dozen beards available, and each one is pretty much one color. So based on your hair color, there's usually only one or two choices, and therefore, only one or two styles available. Though there are probably a half a dozen that are pretty close to black.

Anyway, my personal style, what I'm sporting in real life right now, is pretty close to the "Evil Spock" though I clear off the Soul Patch space, I don't like the chin as pointy, and I leave about an inch of beard following the jaw line out from the goatee.

The goatee itself is probably the most common beard style. If you sort of mix and match all the reasonably common areas to leave facial hair, and then at least half a dozen colors and shades of hair (and that's a very conservative number for colors, considering the variety available on the site anyway), we really need at least around... 50 beards for a good selection.

Accursed Widow

32,450 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
The Rogue Fedora

I actually meant how you would use a beard, like to pick things up and stuff like that >.< That's just kind of what your original post sounded like to me. But you've really put a lot of thought into this beard thing, haven't you?

Wintry Dragon

Everyone should be granted a pair of Gambino brows.

Questionable Mage

Your Baconess
Erinnerung

I don't the eyebrows should be options added to the hair styles themselves, but removed from hair and made their own dialog, like what we have for mouths.

It still seems tricky, since eyebrow color and style is more closely connected to hairstyle than mouths or eyes...there are more factors to consider, so it would automatically be more complex. One example would be the Heian hair in shops, with the plucked rounded eyebrows. Would they have that type in all of the colors and all of the expressions? Then there are the wigs, which sometimes have multiple colors or gradients. That's why I assumed they would still be connected to the hair in some way, though it would be cool to have them as separate items. Maybe eyebrow wigs which override the currently equipped ones. xD

Visionary

That would be nice. Or even getting to add eyebrows to some wigs would be nice as well (ex: the wig I'm wearing now has no eyebrows, the little lines you see that look like eyebrows are from the oisin's blessing). Some eyebrows are hideous and having the option to change them would be great, and would completely change the way your avatar's face looks. I'm looking at you, Rockabilly hair. emotion_donotwant

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff