Total Votes:[ 74 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 823 824 825 > >> >>> »|

Angelic Nitemare

Yeata Zi
Ridley Starsmore
Yeata Zi
Ridley Starsmore
Yeata Zi
Oh, please. That was a scratch. You didn't even make the Boss flinch.

My Master is far more powerful than any of the Holidays. They fear Him worse than anything. My Master wouldn't even blink at such a petty injury. It would be a mosquito bite to Him.

-sighs-

I do love the Master.

(I'm pumped.)

He won't be shrugging it off when I throw him around like a rag doll.

I dare say he will look like a puny god.

-Humfs and crosses her arms.-

Ridley, dear, correct me if I'm wrong here, but you are not a God. You're not even a demi-god like the Sen and Overseer twerps. You are a pathetic bunneh girl.

This thing you have described to me is unimaginable it is so unlikely.

Don't take this the wrong way, love.....

But I would be surprised if the Master would even allow you to breath the same air as Him.
Sentient Anti-Angelican and Demonite Bioweapon, actually.

-Adjusts her glove- Solar powered, tactile-telekinetic, and weilding the power of the elemental Gigas. Burns the flesh right off 'divine' beings. Kinda smells like candied bacon, to be honest.

The finest tri-helix genetics money can buy.

And we shall see who laughs in the end. wink
Call it whatever fancy made-up words you want, honey bunny. But you're not even on the Master's Radar. emotion_bigheart

Maybe not. But I will be.

(At any rate, we should let Chibi's topic get...well, back on topic, eh?-lol-)

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
TEAM GAIA, BABY!!! scream

Time-traveling Senshi

Ridley Starsmore
Yeata Zi
Ridley Starsmore
Yeata Zi
Ridley Starsmore
Yeata Zi

My Master is far more powerful than any of the Holidays. They fear Him worse than anything. My Master wouldn't even blink at such a petty injury. It would be a mosquito bite to Him.

-sighs-

I do love the Master.

(I'm pumped.)

Ridley, dear, correct me if I'm wrong here, but you are not a God. You're not even a demi-god like the Sen and Overseer twerps. You are a pathetic bunneh girl.

But I would be surprised if the Master would even allow you to breath the same air as Him.

-Adjusts her glove- Solar powered, tactile-telekinetic, and weilding the power of the elemental Gigas. Burns the flesh right off 'divine' beings. Kinda smells like candied bacon, to be honest.

Call it whatever fancy made-up words you want, honey bunny. But you're not even on the Master's Radar. emotion_bigheart

But this is just the kind of crazy stuff I love about plot bull sessions. It's what made me love the Vampire saga back in 2007. People got so into it. As the rules say, you can throw around some light plot related RP as long as it doesn't take over the thread.

Angelic Nitemare

Chibi Halo
Ridley Starsmore
Yeata Zi
Ridley Starsmore
Yeata Zi

But this is just the kind of crazy stuff I love about plot bull sessions. It's what made me love the Vampire saga back in 2007. People got so into it. As the rules say, you can throw around some light plot related RP as long as it doesn't take over the thread.

(It's actually a little continuation of some playful banter Zi and I had at Halloween...just happens both of us got in the Manga too, so it kept fueling it.)

Alien Sweetheart

Yeata Zi
Meushi
Yeata Zi
Ridley Starsmore
Yeata Zi

Unlike myself! I'm on EVERYONE'S wanted list...................*is so lonely* emo
ur on mine bby *winky face*

emotion_awesome emotion_kirakira

Alien Sweetheart

Ridley Starsmore
Chibi Halo
Ridley Starsmore
Yeata Zi
Ridley Starsmore
Yeata Zi

(It's actually a little continuation of some playful banter Zi and I had at Halloween...just happens both of us got in the Manga too, so it kept fueling it.)

Oh you two...we ALL know what this is about....AND NO! I TOLD YOU BOTH YOU CAN'T MARRY ME!!! I'M A BUSINESS WOMAN!! I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR LOVE! scream

(clearly I am being veeeeery serious)

Dragon Storyteller

52,425 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
I enjoy seeing the RP, but perhaps the walls of quote blocks could be compressed a bit? It's taking forever to read a page. sweatdrop

Hardened Lover

Ridley Starsmore
Yeata Zi
Ridley Starsmore
Yeata Zi
Ridley Starsmore
Yeata Zi

-sighs-

I do love the Master.

(I'm pumped.)

but the banter between you two is entertaining, and kind of on topic, as it relates to the [hopefully] impending battle between the two sides. You two are just warming up the debate before the rest of us mrgreen

Alien Sweetheart

Oh ho! Wearing my old Airship threads again. Good times. heart

Angelic Nitemare

Meushi
Ridley Starsmore
Chibi Halo
Ridley Starsmore
Yeata Zi

Oh you two...we ALL know what this is about....AND NO! I TOLD YOU BOTH YOU CAN'T MARRY ME!!! I'M A BUSINESS WOMAN!! I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR LOVE! scream

(clearly I am being veeeeery serious)

I'm sorry...but our love cannot be!

Kyvec would kick my butt. sweatdrop

Enduring Hero

I have temporarily stripped off my awesome blue clothes for something that better matches Gaia's token. Yes. Excellent.
I miss those airships. If this is the next summer event, i'm stoked.

Celestial Star

45,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
*pops in* I will join your alliance. I'm also goddess but from the stars. me and Gaia are best friends and Nyx is also my enemy..he done so much damage from I hail from..
Stokiaci
Was totally a part of the Alliance back in the day. God, how long has it been now? Here's my tree and airship that I drew back then. It's funny that I drew these before we even knew about Nyx..he was still referred to has HIM. The crescent moons on my tree came first!

User Image

User Image

-claims-

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
Friend Goddess Gaia can rely on me! As THE Archangel of Reality, she has my allegiance!

I may need to work on growing my wings tho...

Golden Girl

25,150 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pie Scarface 150
Is there a link to the original airship captain thread? I've been looking for it forever.

That was the greatest summer event.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces