Welcome to Gaia! ::

Will you donate one?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on April 6, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2

Salarta
Sorry, the Von Helsons need it more than you do.

User Image

cool edit
G pins...wished I joined Gaia earlier. I missed out on all the good stuff!!! xd
That's not an edit. That's a screencap from about a month or two ago.
Epitome of Spiffiness
I donated my G-pin to a guy who was on a quest for one, because I can't wear it with my discman.

No one is going to donate their G-pin to someone wearing peasant clothes and using chatspeak. Perhaps some might donate to you if you typed in a semi-intelligent manner, but you aren't, so I doubt you'll get any donations.
dammit trading is down!!!
gotgirth
Epitome of Spiffiness
I donated my G-pin to a guy who was on a quest for one, because I can't wear it with my discman.

No one is going to donate their G-pin to someone wearing peasant clothes and using chatspeak. Perhaps some might donate to you if you typed in a semi-intelligent manner, but you aren't, so I doubt you'll get any donations.
dammit trading is down!!!
i dont see why it should matter to you. she said no one was going to donate.
Hey who knows? maybe someone will be nice enough to donate one. 3nodding

Eloquent Lunatic

gotgirth
Gambino rules. Yes, that's right. I'm in need of about 12 G Pins! I'm gonna do something cool with the G Pins. I'ma hand them out to newbs, not n00bs, who like Gambino. Please spare your G Pins please, 'cause Gambino is watching from Heaven and he feels sad that you didn't donate your G Pin to gotgirth. And Gino won't ever get in the bed with a person who doesn't donate their G Pin to gotgirth. So please, spare a G Pin??? crying

Urinal P00p...

You are a n00b, 1. why would we give you all those pins, 2. since your a n00b you could give them to yourself, and 3. i dont think gambinos dead, and if he was i dont think he;d be in heaven.

So no, you cant have my Gpin.
Also have to factor in the "I'm gonna ask for G-Pins, then swindle the people who actually contribute by selling what I don't wear in the Marketplace" concept.
Salarta
Also have to factor in the "I'm gonna ask for G-Pins, then swindle the people who actually contribute by selling what I don't wear in the Marketplace" concept.
that would get me banned, and i dont wanna be banned, do i? stare
Me no donate, me want votes.
Its actually one out of 3 items I'm questing for.
i was questing for one until i got one from gambino at the anniversary ball!!! yay!!! i stayed up till 10:30 pm just to get one.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff