Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ok i am not the kind of Gaian to Rant but this is getting out of hand. In general the G.C.D. forum seems to be a cross breed of G.D. and the chatterbox and No thats not what the G.C.D. letters stand for. scream gonk . I Feel this forum is going down far to fast. Repeats like madness, and every minute at least 2 topics that belong elsewhere. I get tired of moving so many topics. But to my discussion part of this thread. What do you feel would help our beloved G.C.D. forum and maybe make it a better place for all of us? What is it that makes it so hard to post in other forums, and why do the admins take weeks for a simple update in storyline. gonk Ok discuss. [/coffeetalk]
It's because this forum is young.
Artist with fangs

this i know, but what do you feel would be a good way to help this forum?

Space Werewolf

I think the forum's doing fine. >_> Most forums get spam; it's normal.

So long as people don't start any more military/organization recruitment threads. I've been told those belong elsewhere. Fortunately, those seem to have died down now that we don't know where either the Gambinos or the von Helson sisters are.

7,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
Labtech CJ
Artist with fangs

If you quit your job/school and stayed on Gaia 24/7? =D
Teh Lulu
Labtech CJ
Artist with fangs

If you quit your job/school and stayed on Gaia 24/7? =D

Oy yes, my career and existance could never be more important than Gaia why Have i not thought of this before. surprised

and to silver- I just overanalyse things way way to much. I over think and plan everything. I just feel this forum has serious potential and hope we may be able to advance it iin someway.
Someone spraypainted "THIS IS SPAM FORUM" here today. surprised We just need another can of paint!
I understand your feelings. But this is just the way things are...I guess I'm personally used to this sort of thing, since I frequent WtG so often. There are tons of misplaced topics there.

Repeats happen...I was a Q/Fer for some time, and there were a great deal of repeats there. Especially whenever an item was released. Several people would rush to make item releases. Whenever there was a new glitch that actively hindered a Gaian's activity, there would be so many threads asking about it.

Misplaced threads happen too. Not everyone reads the stickies whee

Perhaps I've just become so used to it that I look at it without even blinking xD I've had an interesting Gaia life in terms of forums...
enshokukitsune
Someone spraypainted "THIS IS SPAM FORUM" here today. surprised We just need another can of paint!
XD
But all I have is Crayons. :/
I agree, everytime I came in here all I saw at the top of the page was spam, spam, and more spam! XP I'm tired of it too!
enshokukitsune

believe me i don't doubt it. xp

any one have any positive things to help the G.C.D. forum as a whole?
They're probably just bored and with no movement, they tend to get antsy. That's why there are a million threads where they shouldn't be.

They go "Oh, people DISCUSS stuff here, let me ask for gold!" Dada-Da

As for a solution, I don't know... sorry.
I guess this place is good for all the Gambino and Von Helson fans to rant.

Personally, I think the Grunny should be elected new powerful person over all of Gaia.

Viva la Grunny! domokun
YunieYuna
XD
But all I have is Crayons. :/
I agree, everytime I came in here all I saw at the top of the page was spam, spam, and more spam! XP I'm tired of it too!

We can melt the crayons and dump the hot wax on the n00bs that wander here! 3nodding

Hnn... Positive... Big flashing sign that comes up when you click on the forum proclaiming that there isn't gold here?
You are right, The GCD is Falling apart with the amount of Spam and Off-Topic posts.

7,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
Labtech CJ

Oy yes, my career and existance could never be more important than Gaia why Have i not thought of this before. surprised

and to silver- I just overanalyse things way way to much. I over think and plan everything. I just feel this forum has serious potential and hope we may be able to advance it iin someway.
Its simply genius, isn't it?! domokun That, or when I meet the admins at A-kon, I can thre-I mean, talk with them, untill they fill this forum with active mods.

Seriously though, spam is, in fact, a part of any forum. SF gets it, Q&A gets it, GD gets it, the Exchange gets it, every forum and sub-forum gets it every once in a while. This forum seems to be targetting more because its a "community" forum, so they think its okay to talk about NOTHING in here.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff