Welcome to Gaia! ::

2,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
I was told and heard a bit of a great while ago that Gaia's end result was to be a game site. This is where gaia is clearly heading to now anyway. 3nodding

2,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Taiki
I agree gonk It's going to turn into more neopets gonk

*shakes head*

No there are alot of reasons I believe how gaia will NOT be neopets.

For starters I can say ******** and s**t. surprised

I won't get banned for this. In Neo pets this would be an instant ban.

The site rating make it loads different.

Plus after all this "Gaia becoming neopets" whining I'm sure The Admins must have joined Neopets by now to see what they have, what they can take and make better, and what they don't have and build off of that.

I must ask, Will ALL gaming like sites turn into Neopets? neutral What if another "gaia like" site came out? Then added a few games to it? Would you also whine Neopets?

Why must a few games make it sound "Neopet"... confused

Lonely Hunter

5,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
Mako18
If things other than Forums are on this site, then it obviously isn't strictly a Forum-based community. If the admins want to put stuff besides the forums, then I think you need to get off this idea that Gaia was meant to be only forums, cuz it obviously won't be when the admins are through
Other than fishing, what is here now, the towns and forums, has always been here. This is what gaia is, and I like it this way. I truley don't want the place overrun with people. I am not only thinking of the forums, because the people would stay away from the forums if they where gaming there minds out, but it would a harsh increase in database size, cost more money, and cause more glitches. It is just plain unhealthy, seeing as gaia has enough problems without all there is to come.

Lonely Hunter

5,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
LightWarrior
Taiki
I agree gonk It's going to turn into more neopets gonk

*shakes head*

No there are alot of reasons I believe how gaia will NOT be neopets.

For starters I can say ******** and s**t. surprised

I won't get banned for this. In Neo pets this would be an instant ban.

The site rating make it loads different.

Plus after all this "Gaia becoming neopets" whining I'm sure The Admins must have joined Neopets by now to see what they have, what they can take and make better, and what they don't have and build off of that.

I must ask, Will ALL gaming like sites turn into Neopets? neutral What if another "gaia like" site came out? Then added a few games to it? Would you also whine Neopets?

Why must a few games make it sound "Neopet"... confused
I wouldn't go so far as to call it turning into Neopets. Just into something I'de rather it not to.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff