Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you love having this many EI's going?

Heck yes! So much activity! 0.8 80.0% [ 96 ]
No way! I wanna keep it simple! 0.033333333333333 3.3% [ 4 ]
Oh bunneh, you so happy with EIs!-fondles your ears- 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 20 ]
Total Votes:[ 120 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Enduring Hero

Woa six active EIs?!
I can't remember the last time we had this many evolving at once. Even though I don't own any of these items, I'm curious to see what poses we get next.

Angelic Nitemare

Halfling Heroine
Woa six active EIs?!
I can't remember the last time we had this many evolving at once. Even though I don't own any of these items, I'm curious to see what poses we get next.
I'm really excited for the Emerald evolution, to be honest. The Wizard of Oz was one of my fave stories growing up.

Enduring Hero

Ridley Starsmore
Halfling Heroine
Woa six active EIs?!
I'm really excited for the Emerald evolution, to be honest. The Wizard of Oz was one of my fave stories growing up.

Even though the theme appeals to me (who didn't love the Wizard of Oz as a kid! xd ), I'm not sure how useable the actual poses will be to me. It'll depend on how literally they interpret the various characters.

Tiny Chibis's Partner In Crime

God Eater

I haven't seen that much action from EIs in a long a** time. I'm hoping for a bunny evo, I couldn't use the mask and obi like I wanted plus BUNNIES emotion_kirakira

I have hopes for Aria, such a lovely blue.

I'm kinda on the fence on buying the panda rei. I don't love love pandas, but the poses on there look cute.

I want some MAN love from Hoarfrost. This is one of the rare reis that I don't really care for the items, but I'm in love with the story.

Emerald Dream? Still don't care too much about.

Angelic Nitemare

Yeehaw! Today's. The day! Let's hope it is as awesome as we are hoping it is!

10,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Thread Flip 150
Oh yeah. Four evolving tonight. whee

Shade

The clock ticks away...

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

Still waiting.

Smol Cutie-Pie

24,590 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
6 active EI's? I can't remember the last time EI has been jammed pack. heart . I'm probably going to pick up another Pandaista. I love me some Wizard of Oz... I missed out on 1st gen Emerald Dream, but I'm considering saving up gold to buy it in the MP.

Supportive Sage

14,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Holy Carp! I'm wanting to get behind Aria but I want to see how it evolves before I end up jumping onto it. Pandaista could be fun but again, holding out for today. I'm hoping for something awesome from the Emerald Dream, either the apple trees or the TIN MAN D:

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

Purloined Parfait
Holy Carp! I'm wanting to get behind Aria but I want to see how it evolves before I end up jumping onto it. Pandaista could be fun but again, holding out for today. I'm hoping for something awesome from the Emerald Dream, either the apple trees or the TIN MAN D:

Aria won't be evolving today, sadly.

Supportive Sage

14,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Senpai's Notice 100
RandomKate
Purloined Parfait

Aria won't be evolving today, sadly.

That's totally okay for me, I am more then happy to ponder on it more.

Rare

Well, even if Gaia's decisions lately have been seriously off, at least we have EIs.

Fashionable Mage

24,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Nerd 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
I am actually looking forward to all of them. Even if I don't own them all, I like to see the changes and how people will wear them. Its very exciting.
Someday I hope for another make-up EI or REI. Masquerade was one of the best ones made.

Lucky Saint

15,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
7:36pm
Which means its 4:36pm over there! Maybe we'll get our update at 5pm?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff