Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you love having this many EI's going?

Heck yes! So much activity! 0.8 80.0% [ 96 ]
No way! I wanna keep it simple! 0.033333333333333 3.3% [ 4 ]
Oh bunneh, you so happy with EIs!-fondles your ears- 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 20 ]
Total Votes:[ 120 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Angelic Nitemare

User Image

User Image

Hello out there, all you EI fans! I know some of you are likely wondering "Bunneh, why in the world are you posting an EI chat on a Tuesday? It's like, carzy early!"

Couple reasons. Next three days, I'm a bit busier than I normally, but that's not the Main reason! Check it out, this week we got not only a brand new REI, but a brand new EI as well! That gives us a total of SIX active EIs, fellow fans, and that's a pretty big deal! Something like this has not happened in YEARS!

And given the EI report is gonna be so huge this week, I wanted everyone to have enough time to reall get into the spirit of things and show their support for these great items!

So without further adieu...

LET'S GET STARTED!!!

User Image

User Image

bunnies > cats

TRUE FACT!

Artist: User Imagemilkbun
Release Date: May 18, 2012
Evolution Type: Long term
Original Cost: 99GC

* User ImageBunnihilation

Secondary item(If any):

* None at this time

Link to item fanthread:

User Image- Run by Tenko72

User Image

First up, in the great tradition of the Owl, I present to you this thread's HUNGOVER BUNNY!:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"Why...why is the sun so dang bright?...It's...it's hurting my thoughs."

Not much love for our longest running EI this week, but the EI team has been known to surprise us before, so who knows what's gonna be on the up and up?

I am a little curious, as it feels a bit like this Bunny and the Panda items are distant cousins after a fashion. Like...maybe the same artist?

User Image
User Image

User Image

One day you may wake up to find your simple life is more colorful...

Artist: User Imagecrossbon
Release Date: May 22, 2013
Evolution Type: Standard
Original Cost: 999GC

* User ImageEmerald Dream
* User ImageEmerald Dream 2nd Gen.

Secondary item(If any):

* None At This Time

Link to item fanthread:

The Emerald Dream Disc./Fanthread - 999GC EI <3- Run by Winter Hue (Would you like to help Winter with a banner for this thread? Please PM all banners to the right thread owners!)

User Image

Woohoo! This wee, we're likely to see the third evolution of the infamous 'Wizard of Oz' EI, and if the predictions go according to the story, the Dreamer will pick up a new companion this week.

The Tin Woodsman is in search of the heart he's lost in the old story, and the one in the EI may have a similar fate.

Tin armor, the great ax of the woods, a lovely forest background. The Scarecrow evo gave us some amazing clothes, and I'm hoping this evo will have a similar path!

User Image
User Image

User Image

The brave Cicero is on a quest to save the youngest daughter of his emperor, who was stolen away into the north wastelands by a mysterious enemy. Unfortunately the wastes are uncharted by his empire, and he soon finds himself lost...

Artist: Unknown. Please PM me with proof if you find out who the artist is.
Release Date: Jul 05, 2013
Evolution Type: Rapid
Original Cost: 499GC

* User ImageHoarfrost Pass: Centurion

Secondary item(If any):

* User ImageHoarfrost Pass- Attained in Cash Shop
* User ImageHoarfrost Pass: Northman- Sister Item

User Image
User Image

User Image

Stieg the Wretched was a northman warrior until he was exiled from his people's coastal territories for turning on his brothers in arms in a blind rage during battle. He now wanders the north listlessly, searching for some way to change his fate...

Artist: Unknown. Please PM me with proof if you find out who the artist is.
Release Date: Jul 05, 2013

* User ImageHoarfrost Pass: Northman

Secondary item(If any):

* User ImageHoarfrost Pass- Attained in Cash Shop
* User ImageHoarfrost Pass: Centurion- Sister Item

Link to item fanthread:

Hoarfrost Pass! Fanthread/Discussion!- Run by Mokumoku Naito (Would you like to help Naito with a banner for this thread? Please PM all banners to the right thread owners!)

User Image

Who is excited for this week's DOUBLE FINALE? That's right, the story of the Hoarfrost Pass will be coming to an end this Friday. But we also have today's midweek evolutions as well! So one or two new poses, and the big finish on Friday!

Last week, we saw a couple new poses added to each. Two new faace poses, as well as the campfire background and the two weapons!

Will today's evo give us a glimpse at the Princess? What was that noise in the woods?

Was it...him?

User Image
User Image

User Image

When two diehard panda fans meet at Akihabeara, pandamonium quickly follows as they spend the day exploring together.

Artist: Miori
Release Date: Jul 19, 2013

* User ImagePandaista

Secondary item(If any):

* None at this time

Link to item fanthread:

Pandaista - explore together- Run by settlefish (Would you like to help settlefish with a banner for this thread? Please PM all banners to the right thread owners!)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Run by Winter Hue

User Image

I have a funny little story to tell you about this item.

As some of you know, I do the edits on the master EI list. and yesterday, I was crazy excited! I got the post edit done for the Aria EI, and had the EI chat up to date!

Then I got a message in the EI thread. I'd completely forgot to add this little beauty! AND I OWN ONE!

Now, one thing someone brought up to me was "Ridley, if it is a panda item, why is it mostly brown?"

As it turns out, I did a little research, and there are rare brown pandas out there! Besides, this might open the way for a black and white recolor down the road!

But this is no ordinary panda! this beauty is gonna take us on a trip through the fashion district! I can't wait to see what it has in store for us today and Friday!

User Image

User Image

One dark night a struggling playwrights discovers a forgotten unfinished opera. The ominous story consumes her and she is compelled to finish the tale...

Artist: User ImageLowkei - 1st Evolution
Release Date: Jul 22, 2013
Original Cost: 999GC

* User ImageAria Dannata

Secondary item(If any):

* None at this time

Link to item fanthread:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Run by Winter Hue

User Image

Ok, this dark little number started off by giving us a great set of poses, including the arm mods and super pretty background!

I am a little curious to see where the dark play is going, and is this is going to be a music centric EI!

We might get a mention in this weeks EI report for it, since it is the release week for the item!

User Image

Get this! A DOUBLE finale, and a total of 4 evolutions and the new release of the Aria make this likely the busiest EI report we have seen in years, and I AM LOVING IT! heart

So much going on with these awesome items, I can't wait to see all the new poses, and play with the new items!

Till next week, fellow EI fans!

Ja ne!

User Image

- Bunni: Will a certain birthday bunny get an evo?
- Emerald: Will wee see Apple trees throwing apples?
- Hoarfrost Duo: The Princess! They saved the wrong one!!!
- Panda: will we see more Japan inspired fashion?
- Aria: Inspired by the CI Perfect Tragedy?
- SUGGEST A NEW EI! Tell the staff what you truly wanna see!

Explorer

User Image
The Aria Dannata looks promising. I really like the style.
But another love story EI? Hmmmm...
I always feel the poses for those are a bit predictable / similar to eachother.

I wish we would get another sci-fi EI or REI emotion_drool
Or maybe a video game inspired one, where each evolution is another "level".
So it could include different games, like RPGs, Jump'n'Runs, FPS, ...
User Image

clarion's King

Super Model

Granted with Hoarfrost ending this week, it'll become 4 pretty quickly. What I wasn't expecting though was another $10 EI, and I welcome it openly. It'll be nice to have something fill in that gap when Emerald isn't evolving.

Not really interested in the other two, but if history repeats, Bunny should hit finale is one or two evolutions at most.

Angelic Cat

23,165 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Snowball Hero 200
wow there's so many of them. it feels like old EI reports where there is so much to see.

Angelic Nitemare

Magus
Granted with Hoarfrost ending this week, it'll become 4 pretty quickly. What I wasn't expecting though was another $10 EI, and I welcome it openly. It'll be nice to have something fill in that gap when Emerald isn't evolving.

Not really interested in the other two, but if history repeats, Bunny should hit finale is one or two evolutions at most.
I'm predicting some time around Christmas.

Shapeshifter

Here I thought the bunny had finished. Why does that bunny get no love gonk

Emerald is not my cup of tea wonder what the tin man will look like though.

The Passes are fantastic,but its the story that has really captured me about it. While the spear for some reason just does not look right I LOVE that face mod for centurion. Northman has been my favorite so far though I love the armor it has.

Panda item I already forgot about it much like you,but hope it sticks out sometime soon.

I like aria,but have an odd feeling that Mr.Jackdaw will be involved in some way just with the stained pose and the story. I got a real Jackdaw vibe.

Santiago-kun's Girlfriend

Edgiest Sweetheart

51,940 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
Will edit this post soon for updates.

Bunnies. More bunnies! Dozen of bunnies... emotion_kirakira

I'm very glad that they have time to do more EIs. It's a ray of hope for more satisfying item lovers than the short lived REIs. Though I'm a red person to Aria, I'm grateful for that item because of the idea of a tragedy, very so like Sir William*.

*Referring to the CI Tragedy SD Doll.

fxxkin demon

Six? Holy s**t, feels like old times.

Um...the only ones I am currently interested in are the Horafrost duo. I'm curious to see how the story is going to end. Also a few more manly poses wouldn't hurt either. wink

The rest I am indifferent to. None of them has really sparked my interest enough to spend money on.

Dangerous Rogue

I have high hopes for the Aria Dannata. The colors are nice, and I like the phantom-of-the-opera vibe. Here's hoping for more classy male-oriented poses.

Bookworm

User Image
♥ Aria has me really excited about what it could be whee I had to grab one! ♥

Sparkling Transmutator

Ridley Starsmore

Psst Miori confirmed to being the artist of the Pandaista on pg.6 of the discussion/fanthread.
Also, in a PM exchange, Lowkei revealed herself as the artist of the first evolution of the Aria Dannata.

Also, I'm surprised no one has directly asked Reapersun if she is the artist behind the Hoarfrost. XD

kayla wasabi's Husband

Friendly Friend

ah wow
first time i don't have any of the items
feel left out, but waiting on pandaista to get a nice pose before i take the leap

btw winter hue has the fanthread thing built up way nicer
should link her instead smile
here it is

Angelic Nitemare

Winter Hue
Ridley Starsmore

Psst Miori confirmed to being the artist of the Pandaista on pg.6 of the discussion/fanthread.
Also, in a PM exchange, Lowkei revealed herself as the artist of the first evolution of the Aria Dannata.

Also, I'm surprised no one has directly asked Reapersun if she is the artist behind the Hoarfrost. XD
Awesome. I get those edits done up here soon. Massive headache at the moment.

settlefish
ah wow
first time i don't have any of the items
feel left out, but waiting on pandaista to get a nice pose before i take the leap

btw winter hue has the fanthread thing built up way nicer
should link her instead smile
here it is

You both have threads, you both get listed. Fair is fair, non?

kayla wasabi's Husband

Friendly Friend

Ridley Starsmore
ah ok then sweatdrop
let's see if this gets a mini evo
feel like it's too soon, but ya never know
maybe it'll be the guy's turn and we get some boxers

Sparkling Transmutator

settlefish
Ridley Starsmore
ah ok then sweatdrop
let's see if this gets a mini evo
feel like it's too soon, but ya never know
maybe it'll be the guy's turn and we get some boxers

It should be getting its Tuesday evolution tonight. So excited. heart
Oh and don't worry about my thread silly. Both threads can exist in harmony. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff