Cupcakes! 0.11428571428571 11.4% [ 12 ]
Coffee! 0.028571428571429 2.9% [ 3 ]
Pineapple Upside Down! 0.047619047619048 4.8% [ 5 ]
Pound! 0.038095238095238 3.8% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 105 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Angelic Nitemare

User Image

Last week I learned a very important lesson about the meaning of Christmas.

Unfortunatly, it was I better start saving up for giving gifts on Gaia now, CAUSE WE ONLY GOT 6 MONTHS LEFT!

That's right kids, it's June first, and we're likely only getting the one evo this week from Keiko's Cake, since Timmy and Modus evo'd last week. But part of me wants Timmy to go all out this week, surprise everyone and make himself the most popular ei ever-

BWAHAHAHAHA...I totally couldn't type that with a straight face!

Now remember, the like and dislike buttons mean exactly jack squat, so if you have an issue with an EI, REI, or just hate you some Bunneh ears, the buttons mean zilch! Post in the thread why, and make it a good one, eh?

LET'S GET STARTED!

====================

User Image

After years of being kicked around by life, Timmy has been granted the ultimate reward: being immortalized as an EI. ED Note: Some time between June 17, 2011 and June 24, 2011, All evolutions of Timmy gained all poses.

Artist: User Imagemilkbun- confirmed as the most recent artist.
Release Date: Feb 26, 2010
Evolution Type: Standard
Original Cost: 299GC

* User ImageTimmy
* User ImageTimmy 2nd Gen.
* User ImageTimmy 3rd Gen.
* User ImageTimmy 4th Gen.
* User ImageTimmy 5th Gen.

Secondary item(If any):

* User ImageSDPlus #048 Timmy- Attained in Azrael's Trickbox
* User ImageSDPlus #062 T-bone Doll- Attained in Midsummer Swirl
* User ImageSDPlus #117 Grown-up Timmy- Attained in Azrael's Trickbox

====================

I can see the mountain top...I totally can.

All that's left is to make the wish!

YOU CAN DO EET.

User Image

Once Upon A Crime...

Artist:
Stage 1: User ImagemilkbunUser ImagereapersunUser ImageMishiri
Stage 2: User Imagemilkbun
Stage 3: User Imageshavostars
Stage 4: User ImageMishiri
Stage 5: User ImageBuki
Release Date: Mar 28, 2012
Evolution Type: Standard
Original Cost: 999GC

* User ImageModus Operandi
* User ImageModus Operandi 2nd Gen.
* User ImageModus Operandi 3nd Gen.
* User ImageModus Operandi 4th Gen.
* User ImageModus Operandi 5th Gen.

Secondary item(If any):

* None at this time

====================

Jebus Crisp, how horrifying.

Who knew Goldilocks had it in her, eh? But the only thing I can think of is that bit from DBZa.

"I killed everything on this table with my bare hands...including the bear hands!"

I'm starting to think my Huntsman won't show though...

User Image

bunnies > cats

TRUE FACT!

Artist: Unknown
Release Date: May 18, 2012
Evolution Type: Long term
Original Cost: 99GC

* User ImageBunnihilation

Secondary item(If any):

* None at this time

====================

In the great tradition of the Owl, I present to you this week's HUNGOVER BUNNY:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"Oh gawd...who did I wake up next to? I swear, if this is Bill from human resources, I'm gonna have to shank a b***h..."

Well, it seems that this week is as good a time as any for the first Bunny evo. ninja

Not that it will happen, but it'd be so cool if it did. HINT HINT.

User Image

It's a piece of cake to bake a pretty cake!

Artist: User ImagePRlSM
Release Date: May 29, 2012
Evolution Type: Rapid
Original Cost: 499GC

* User ImageKeiko's Cake

Secondary item(If any):

* None at this time

====================

So, today marks the first evo of our newest REI, and this thing is so sweet, I need an insulin shot just standing near it!

Now, I am wanting a Carrot Cake. Or a carrot SHAPED cake. Either is fine. But indeed, cake is awesome...plus, I dunno, a Chef hat with bunny ears?

====================

Okiedokie, a single evo week, but HEY! it's all good, means next week should really be something else, one can hope!Remember kiddies, come back next week to discuss what is likely going to be the final Evo of Timmy!

====================
The Peanut Butter for Your Pancakes:
====================

- Timmy: FINISH ALREADY!!!
- Modus: I beginning to think Wolfe is the killer.
- Bunni: Dude...what?
- Cake: I can has Carrot Cake?
- SUGGEST A NEW EI! Tell the staff what you truly wanna see!

And all you bunny fans make sure you stop by the Bunni fan thread and say hi!

Sparkling Transmutator

You know what, I am pretty happy with how Timmy has turned out so far. It has many poses that are pretty useful. That striped shirt is amazing and so full of layering goodies. That new background? Simply gorgeous. So glad I didn't sell my Timmy ages ago.

Anyways, today I am definitely looking forward to the Keiko's Cake evo. I know PRlSM will make yet another gorgeous item. I just can't wait for the wig(s) to appear. <3

Edit: And BOOOO for you not having Spice Cake in your poll.
I love me some spice cake. LOVE IT~

fxn's Widower

Friendly Foe

Cant wait to see what bunnihilation has in store
and.. i really need a Modus Operandi O;
And... Red velvet is the best... Next to strawberry heart

Angelic Nitemare

Winter Hue
You know what, I am pretty happy with how Timmy has turned out so far. It has many poses that are pretty useful. That striped shirt is amazing and so full of layering goodies. That new background? Simply gorgeous. So glad I didn't sell my Timmy ages ago.

Anyways, today I am definitely looking forward to the Keiko's Cake evo. I know PRlSM will make yet another gorgeous item. I just can't wait for the wig(s) to appear. <3

Edit: And BOOOO for you not having Spice Cake in your poll.
I love me some spice cake. LOVE IT~

I have to agree with you on the BG...I mean LOOK AT IT. Pop a cloud on the base and you have the best setting for a heavenly avvie!

Never regretted having my Timmy EI, and while I wanna see it end, I'm also kinda glad we stuck with him.

Fluffy Creature

Can we have a less girly REI nao plox? This is what, at least the third or fourth extremely girly one in a row. At least S-Pop and Petit Cherie had a couple of male poses. So yeah I have no interest in Keiko's Cake.

About Wolfe being the killer, I'm not convinced. It would be way too obvious. Plus, all of the suspects thusfar have been heroic characters in their original works. For a character that was originally a villain to seem like the hero of this item and then "oh wait, we lied, he's evil after all" kinda goes against that. We also have to remember that The Big Bad Wolf is featured in two different fairytales, so I think Red Riding Hood somehow being involved in Modus' main storyline is quite likely (maybe she's framing Wolfe).

And I desperately hope Modus gets better next time it evolves, because I've hated all except the first phase.

fxn's Widower

Friendly Foe

Troy the confuzed
Can we have a less girly REI nao plox? This is what, at least the third or fourth extremely girly one in a row. At least S-Pop and Petit Cherie had a couple of male poses. So yeah I have no interest in Keiko's Cake.

About Wolfe being the killer, I'm not convinced. It would be way too obvious. Plus, all of the suspects thusfar have been heroic characters in their original works. For a character that was originally a villain to seem like the hero of this item and then "oh wait, we lied, he's evil after all" kinda goes against that. We also have to remember that The Big Bad Wolf is featured in two different fairytales, so I think Red Riding Hood somehow being involved in Modus' main storyline is quite likely (maybe she's framing Wolfe).

And I desperately hope Modus gets better next time it evolves, because I've hated all except the first phase.

Ikr, its killing me D;<
Being a guy, i feel that there has been a lot of "girly" EI/ Poses released x - x

Sparkling Transmutator

Well being a guy, I love love love all the "girly" REIs. XD
Though... I might be biased, considering I like pretty things.
I only have in interest in Modus Operandi. Everything else just seems uninteresting.

Cluttered Browser

26,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
I'm guessing Keiko and Bunni are evolving...
so really nothing for me unless either of em get something irresistible.

Casrial's Bae

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
e.e

Why do the REIs have to be cute?

I hope the cake is a lie and this turns into something dark.

Cool Cleric's Queen

Divine Healer

32,040 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
If I had some money I'd buy me a Modus just cause I love some of the hair styles coming out for it. Also, I totally agree with what you posted for Modus: I believe that Wolfe may indeed actually be the killer, but who knows maybe they will pull a twist ending out their arse and make it someone no one would ever think was the killer.

Also, I would like to note that I swear if Bunnihilation turns out like Owpocalypse with its SUPER SLOW EVOLVING TIME I am going to rage harder than a fat man missing out of an all you can eat sundae buffet. classified_fu

Kawaii Nerd

13,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Timid 100
Rrrrrgh, I've been fighting internally about whether or not I want a Timmy now or once it has its finale. It will probably be cheaper to get it now but NNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG
Honestly, don't think that I could care much less about bunnihilation.
And you know, I was pissed off at Kieko's Cake when it first came out but now I feel like giving it a chance. Maybe it will be imaginative and cutesy at the same time. Maybe with such an easy launchpad the artist will feel comfortable trying new things. I'll give it a while to prove itself.

I would like to see some more different REIs in the future, though. All of these lately have been very samey. I mean, I actually don't mind if they're a little girly so long as they're somewhat novel. I just feel like REIs are running together.

Friendly Explorer

9,850 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
The Modus has let me down so far. I've been hoping for more dark detective items, more Noir themed items with a twist. But they seem to 've taken the gothic route with this one.

Pierced Werewolf

45,925 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Devin 200

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items