Welcome to Gaia! ::

dbz2004
hentaibunnyinc
dbz2004
eek what is up with those mansions?!

Another question we get to hobble about and wait to be answered. Tune in next week for possibly another update, maybe possibly probably not ^^;

darn it. next week?! i don't wanna wait a week! crying

Kidding. I have no clue when they'll clue us in on all this. But it'll probably be soon seeing as the rubble is now everywhere the dust was for a week straight. But between that and the new avatar glitch, who knows when what will get done.
robbieKlik
Two Gambino mansions... how dumb x.x The news reporter has been updated surprised

The Gambino supporters will surely be happy.
Hahahaha, and the truth behind the front page poll will soon be revealed, and all the Von Helson supporters will go berserk and Gaia will have a revolt on its hands. REJOICE, ALL OF US IN THE NEITHER GROUP! *dances for us all* We can casually be the Switzerland of Gaia ^^

Mouse Alchemist's Partner

Obsessive Prophet

13,400 Points
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
hey, it may be Gino who made those mansions!
hentaibunnyinc
Hahahaha, and the truth behind the front page poll will soon be revealed, and all the Von Helson supporters will go berserk and Gaia will have a revolt on its hands. REJOICE, ALL OF US IN THE NEITHER GROUP! *dances for us all* We can casually be the Switzerland of Gaia ^^

Yay! Switzerland! xd I'm on that list in the Neither Group thread.
trulyblue
hentaibunnyinc

Yay! Switzerland! xd I'm on that list in the Neither Group thread.

Haven't put myself on there yet because that would make me officially part of a group. I choose to hover on the outskirts and just sort of take in the chaos that surrounds it all. And occasionally, I chuckle in mild amusement ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff