15,925 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Buying 4 new Outfit slots 100
  • Forum Junior 100
Loner Yanagi
bittersweet69

Wow, you look marvelous with those shoes, nicely done!! 3nodding

aw Thank you. <3

You're very welcome!! emotion_hug Well, emotion_zzz going to bed now, see ya around emotion_brofist

Lady Lunatic

Ahh that's pretty cool, they should make more items that change depending on the way your avi is facing.

l Kiffa l's Waifu

Interstellar Bloodsucker

21,900 Points
  • Married 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
Is The Dress really white or blue eek question

Smooth River

when I first saw it I thought it was blue and murky brown...
oh wait..just blue and black

Lazy Pup

seeing the original image, I thought blue and black..but if I squint then I saw white and gold...*scratches head* I don't know what colour it is!

Witty Lunatic

The dress is clearly blue and black I don't see how people think turning the brightness on the dress' picture would make it white and gold unless you're color blind.

Vannequin's Senpai

Dead Potato

51,450 Points
  • You Thought.. 500
  • not released 500
Cadis Etrama Di
does male avatar get one too? or just female ones..
not that i want any...i'm just being curious... xp

Both guys, girls, and paws have received the dress through here. Dress-senpai does not discriminate!

scuttlefish
Ahh that's pretty cool, they should make more items that change depending on the way your avi is facing.

They've actually done similar things with other items. Strike Thief's eyes wink when facing right, and the speech bubbles on Devil's Kitchen change depending on which way you face. :3

Lady Lunatic

Niki-Senpai
Cadis Etrama Di

Both guys, girls, and paws have received the dress through here. Dress-senpai does not discriminate!

scuttlefish

They've actually done similar things with other items. Strike Thief's eyes wink when facing right, and the speech bubbles on Devil's Kitchen change depending on which way you face. :3

Yes, I have the one for Ravenwood Manor (the bloody eyes). I didn't know about the other two though!

Vannequin's Senpai

Dead Potato

51,450 Points
  • You Thought.. 500
  • not released 500
scuttlefish
Niki-Senpai
Cadis Etrama Di

scuttlefish

Yes, I have the one for Ravenwood Manor (the bloody eyes). I didn't know about the other two though!

0:
        I didn't kno Ravenwood Manor had one too! Thank you for sharing~

Lady Lunatic

Niki-Senpai
scuttlefish
Niki-Senpai
Cadis Etrama Di

scuttlefish

0:
        I didn't kno Ravenwood Manor had one too! Thank you for sharing~

Yes, with the closed eyes there is a spirit that shows up but only if your avi is flipped a certain way!

Vannequin's Senpai

Dead Potato

51,450 Points
  • You Thought.. 500
  • not released 500
scuttlefish
Yes, with the closed eyes there is a spirit that shows up but only if your avi is flipped a certain way!

Ahh! I never knew that was a hidden pose! I've seen the shadow around a couple of times before.
        Thank you again!

Noble Citizen

23,600 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
chikonite
when I first saw it I thought it was blue and murky brown...
oh wait..just blue and black

Whether we saw black and blue or white and gold, we saw “The Dress”. After looking at the pic in the social media and after listening to all the stories and discussions about it, we now know that the Dress is in fact blue and black xp The thing is that the dress caught everybody's attention, even here in Gaia, artists created a really nice replica that changes color depending where our avatar is facing, and I want one... Dear Anon, can I have a Paws version of the dress, please?? emotion_kirakira

14,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
wow this whole what color is the dress thing is huge. the people who originally posted the picture of the dress were on Ellen's show today. the lady who bought the dress was wearing it and it looked blue and black to me(?)

Noble Citizen

23,600 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
ashidare
wow this whole what color is the dress thing is huge. the people who originally posted the picture of the dress were on Ellen's show today. the lady who bought the dress was wearing it and it looked blue and black to me(?)

Yeah, the real dress was blue and black... but then the very people that started this whole thing ended up on The Ellen Degeneres Show?? Nice, what a way to get famous, with a dress!!!
I still want to have the Paws version of the dress, I hope I can get one soon....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff