Welcome to Gaia! ::

‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗

I kinda have this problem. I really want zOMG to stick around because I love it... Just not enough to spend cash on it. P: When I refill my cash, I'm going to have a dilemma. "Buy zOMG-related things! Your buying Power-ups might convince Gaia that zOMG is useful!" "B-But the newest EI is /just/ my type... And the RIG has a bunch of nice items..." "zOMG!" "Nooo, equipable iteeeemmmmss!" gonk

In your case, I'd probably buy the bundle and sell. The Templar is really rare, so you'd be better off going for the sure thing imo. Though if you do buy the RIG and you get a Keen Bandit, pass it my way. cool

яun, яun, яun
but you are never out of sight
I usually just sell the bundles of RIGs for pure, but right now I JUST WANT THAT CHECKMATE VOID.
Kazeko-sama
‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗

I kinda have this problem. I really want zOMG to stick around because I love it... Just not enough to spend cash on it. P: When I refill my cash, I'm going to have a dilemma. "Buy zOMG-related things! Your buying Power-ups might convince Gaia that zOMG is useful!" "B-But the newest EI is /just/ my type... And the RIG has a bunch of nice items..." "zOMG!" "Nooo, equipable iteeeemmmmss!" gonk

In your case, I'd probably buy the bundle and sell. The Templar is really rare, so you'd be better off going for the sure thing imo. Though if you do buy the RIG and you get a Keen Bandit, pass it my way. cool

яun, яun, яun
but you are never out of sight

XD i didn't even consider buying zOMG items even though I'm furious that they're cutting it... fffff... I just don't really play anymore... and there are so many other things to spend the cash on....

Apocalyptic Flip-Flopper

15,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
I'm saving all my GC for zOMG stuff... I'm waiting until the pets are released, and I'll splurge on them, and then spend any remainder on power-ups.

If I were you, with your choice, go the safest option.
I personally wouldn't like the gamble.
I prefer spending my gold on EIs than RIGs. /:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas