Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alien Elder

27,440 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Candy Massacre 50
Bigby_Wolfe
August Star Of Heaven

I did not think the imp was an I am pose till you pointed it out...thought it was a companion.
I think the Imp Plushies covered the companion pose section.

I guess...a friend tried the pose and it did not work so I thought it was a companion as well

Pierced Werewolf

45,925 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Devin 200
August Star Of Heaven
Bigby_Wolfe
August Star Of Heaven

I did not think the imp was an I am pose till you pointed it out...thought it was a companion.

I guess...a friend tried the pose and it did not work so I thought it was a companion as well
I didn't bother trying it out after I saw it in the announcement.

Alien Elder

27,440 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Candy Massacre 50
Bigby_Wolfe
August Star Of Heaven
Bigby_Wolfe
August Star Of Heaven

I didn't bother trying it out after I saw it in the announcement.

hopefully it dips after a few weeks...i still remember this item was in the millions when it popped up.

Barton Gaian

16,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Well, in the customize screen you can search "All Gaia" to find items you don't have and put them on yourself.

But yes, the Angel Imp is a companion (as is Devil Imp). Deen's Potion and Mona's Potion provide the I Am poses for the imps. 3nodding

Destructive Cultist

9,150 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
All this advertising about how Deen likes to run around without clothes, is a nudist and so on... and there isn't *any* pose related to that... yes I know Gaia is PG-13 but couldn't they put in something censored, like in Embarrassed Dream? If not then why advertise it like that?

Barton Gaian

16,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Slick Romance
All this advertising about how Deen likes to run around without clothes, is a nudist and so on... and there isn't *any* pose related to that... yes I know Gaia is PG-13 but couldn't they put in something censored, like in Embarrassed Dream? If not then why advertise it like that?

Deen's been around for awhile. In his first appearance he showed off his lack of respect towards clothing, and shown again in his SDPlus doll.

Tactical Enchantress

20,090 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Einrick
Slick Romance

Deen's been around for awhile. In his first appearance he showed off his lack of respect towards clothing, and shown again in his SDPlus doll.

And there is the "Deen's fanservice" pose of Gimpi

emotion_bigheart

Destructive Cultist

9,150 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
Einrick

SongwriterPatries

And there is the "Deen's fanservice" pose of Gimpi

emotion_bigheart

Thanks for the explanation. 3nodding

Stubborn Gifter

I'm kinda upset that this item doesn't have a nekkid pose, but nice to know it's has the nekkid moment in the story.

Anyway, great finale. The latest poses I like the most are the eyes and the knightchest plate. I would like the shoulder if the shape doesn't look like it was layered.

Greedy Capitalist

I really like the eyes and knight chest plate.
The imp 'I am' is pretty cool too.

I'd get it but it's a little too pricey for the for me for the few poses I want.

Special Snowflake

The chest plate! heart
The finale art! heart

I will get this item eventually!

X Rayver's Princess

Sugary Sweetheart

63,675 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
Love the armor the eyes and the BG's!

Questionable Warlord

Love most of the poses but only the shoulder when it comes to the finale. I fail to work with big eyes and the chest piece isn't quit my taste. Would never use the "I am" pose either. sweatdrop
But overall a great REI which I will keep. :3
Winter Hue
setting up - last setup post

i love your hair <3 whats it called?

Sparkling Transmutator

Frozen Parfait
Winter Hue
setting up - last setup post

i love your hair <3 whats it called?

It is from the 1st gen Aria Dannata~

Quick Reply

Submit