Welcome to Gaia! ::

BA-Bubs's Princess

Naughty Wife

I love evolving and have collected every single ei and rei to date. It is like opening a box of chocolates...you never know what goodies you come to find and love and even with the awesome limited items they have been churning out, I hope they keep up with producing more Rei items because those are the best and a bang for my buck lol

Ace Trainer

neatflocks
That's true~ Personally, I'm hoping for a sequel to Rookie's Pursuit! Everyone mentioning it here has made me remember that I enjoyed that story. Although it was kind of a romance, it was definitely more fleshed out that some other ones are. You really got to know the main character in that one.

I think Rookie's Pursuit was more of an extension to the Rookie Detective and Striking Thief MIs. The story did end with a cliffhanger of sorts but I don't know how it would go (without being super cliche) if it were to be picked up again. The item itself got recolored but might not be popular enough for a continuation. Was Sainte Ciel the only one that got a sequel?

lilloulou
Lady Jayne and the Mummy did end on a "to be continued..." too... it was years ago and it never got a follow up. So... don't take it for granted to see a follow up; or one really soon. Unless they really decided to go all out and have 2 REI's taking 2 months of time on the same subject confused

emotion_facepalm Really? I must have forgotten and/or didn't pay enough attention to that one. Well I guess I wouldn't hold my breath on that then. But, I still think we might get to see Mephiste again at some point.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff