Yeata Zi's Bae

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
The D-party is the party of the people!

THE POOR PEOPLE!

I asked about Diedrich's twitter in the the AtS, and nobody responded.

BigHatt's Rival

Acidic Fox

52,025 Points
  • I'm A Potato 500
  • Tainted Angel 500
  • Double Orobouros 500
Hassli

THE POOR PEOPLE!

I asked about Diedrich's twitter in the the AtS, and nobody responded.

Diedrich accepts all, rich and poor, but stands up for the right of the poor to party! And learn things!
Diedrich is all about fun!

It is semi-unimportant compared to other workings-on, so people would probably complain if it was picked back up over, say, more time spent on direct user/staff communication. Though you could probably ask to run it, if you really want. You could become Diedrich himself. emotion_kirakira

President Squad

33,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
Hassli

THE POOR PEOPLE!

User Image

`.I KEEP SAYING WE SHOULD VOTE IN OLD PETE AS VP.
We need in on the vast poor-people demographic!

I was sad to see Miss Zi's Zurg hopes get dashed over in the AtS.

President Squad

33,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
User Image

`.Okay.

So.
I edited my post style with a link to our VP Nomination thread and used it off and on here and there.

I didn't realize it was against TOS.
I'm feeling a bit silly.

Quote:
Freely posting and/or distributing referral links to your Gaia mini-shops, services, threads, guilds, etc. (or any other Gaia content which you created) is only allowed in the Chatterbox. Making spam posts in threads (including using post styles to turn low-content posts onto advertisements) or making threads outside the chatterbox, with the purpose of advertising your Gaia content is a form of on-site advertising and is not permitted on Gaia.

Almost ten years on Gaia, and I get my first Moderator warning.
When you use a service so long that you end up forgetting the rules it's definitely dangerous.
xd

Oh man.
That PM made my heart beat so fast.
It's scary when you self-sabotage without even realizing it.

Now I know why more folks don't try to go around advertising their projects in posts!

Yeata Zi's Bae

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
[Elske]-[XXIX]
User Image

`.Okay.

So.
I edited my post style with a link to our VP Nomination thread and used it off and on here and there.

I didn't realize it was against TOS.
I'm feeling a bit silly.

Quote:
Freely posting and/or distributing referral links to your Gaia mini-shops, services, threads, guilds, etc. (or any other Gaia content which you created) is only allowed in the Chatterbox. Making spam posts in threads (including using post styles to turn low-content posts onto advertisements) or making threads outside the chatterbox, with the purpose of advertising your Gaia content is a form of on-site advertising and is not permitted on Gaia.

Almost ten years on Gaia, and I get my first Moderator warning.
When you use a service so long that you end up forgetting the rules it's definitely dangerous.
xd

Oh man.
That PM made my heart beat so fast.
It's scary when you self-sabotage without even realizing it.

Now I know why more folks don't try to go around advertising their projects in posts!
I wouldn't worry about it

President Squad

33,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
User Image

`.It just really gave me a bit of a fright.

sweatdrop

Yeata Zi's Bae

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
[Elske]-[XXIX]
User Image

`.It just really gave me a bit of a fright.

sweatdrop
I can understand that xp

We started out strong, maybe I just gave us too long a nomination phase or something.

President Squad

33,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
Hassli

User Image

`.I think it was a nice period of time!

I wanted to start up a fake campaign and lobby all over, and that would have taken a lot of time, especially if others had done the same.

It looks like a good thing that I didn't go through with that 'cause it would maybe have gotten me into even more trouble, apparently?

My laziness has kept me safe!

Team Diedrich

Ah, that's an honest mistake~

I once got in trouble for a sig image that was apparently over the limit. It was a silly Power Rangers gif. I was a bit freaked out when I got the PM until I read what it was about, and then I was just kinda salty cos I had to remove it. No no Power Rangers...

Cosmogonal Cultist

33,915 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
[Elske]-[XXIX]
Hassli

THE POOR PEOPLE!

User Image

`.I KEEP SAYING WE SHOULD VOTE IN OLD PETE AS VP.
We need in on the vast poor-people demographic!

I was sad to see Miss Zi's Zurg hopes get dashed over in the AtS.

I was too, but if I recall correctly, the person who answered wasn't staff. At least not current staff. Were they former staff? I don't even remember who it was, I just remember they didn't have a brown name. xp

President Squad

33,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
The Iron Magus

User Image

`.Quite right, TIM, there is hope!

Small hope, but hope nonetheless.

President Squad

33,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
Zana Bonanza
Ah, that's an honest mistake~

I once got in trouble for a sig image that was apparently over the limit. It was a silly Power Rangers gif. I was a bit freaked out when I got the PM until I read what it was about, and then I was just kinda salty cos I had to remove it. No no Power Rangers...

User Image

`.I wonder who checks in on signatures?
I've seen videos in sigs.
It's probably one of those things you can get away with if you fall under the radar maybe?

Out of all the places I posted with that "advertising" post style, they chose a post I made in that RNG contest thread run by one of the staff.
Lots of people were just spamming with emotes as they tried their luck - something you usually get into trouble for in the GCD - I actually had a full sentence commenting on something.
Mind you, some of my posts were just the post style since speed's the thing when you want to try to win before anyone else, but I didn't get into trouble for those.

I definitely did wrong, since the thread was in the GCD, and advertising your threads in posts is only allowed in the CB apparently, but funny enough if the thread gets moved to the Chatterbox, the post I got into trouble for will no longer be an issue.

I had it enabled during quite a few other GCD posts that I could have gotten into trouble for.
When I read through the PM I had to think: "Really? You have a problem with this post out of all of them?"

Yeata Zi's Bae

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
[Elske]-[XXIX]
Hassli

User Image

`.I think it was a nice period of time!

I wanted to start up a fake campaign and lobby all over, and that would have taken a lot of time, especially if others had done the same.

It looks like a good thing that I didn't go through with that 'cause it would maybe have gotten me into even more trouble, apparently?

My laziness has kept me safe!
we can still lobby in our signatures!

President Squad

33,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
User Image

`.Guys!
GUYS.

Someone just gave me a pair of Freya's Toxic Wings!
crying
//Sograteful.

I'm still going to see if I can get enough Star Charms together to craft one myself - the one I make will be sent to Mule-kun.
Kinda feeling a Halloween GoFusion update coming on, and I'm thinking they might rotate the wings out, so I'll hopefully have enough charms together soon!

President Squad

33,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
User Image

`.Also:

LOOK AT THIS!
LOOK.
User Image

Man.

Quick Reply