Total Votes:[ 950 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 617 618 619 > >> >>> »|

Anxious Loiterer

15,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Overstocked 200
Hassli

Please add me to the fanlist. Diedrich is such a cheerful, morbid little guy. And he's cute. 4laugh

headsprout's Wife

Crumbly Bum

Hassli
Not ashamed to say I am a fan and facts are cool. cool

Yeata Zi's Bae

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
xcrimsonlegendx
User ImageLove actual Grunnies, hate Diedrich. classified_omnomgrunny

That being said, nice job on the thread and I commend you for making a thread for an NPC that's hated by so many, nearly as brave as the soul who made the Flynn fanthread. Though the true reason I had to stop in and post is to say the font colors on the front page are pretty bad, they're hard to read and make me want to claw out my eyeballs.

Though for an NPC as annoying as Diedrich, they are suitable. emotion_awesome

EDIT: I also want to mention, I believe it was stated that Diedrich's rise from Gambino's ashes is not canon. I honestly can't find the source but I'm pretty sure it was said that he was just an April fools joke and any connection between the ashes and Diedrich are non-existent.

Thanks I think?

I'm probably going to leave the font alone. The only one I have difficulty reading is the yellow.

If it isn't cannon, why did it happen with an item? Also, I agree with the Died Rich sentiment.

I mean, the Easter bunny blew everyone up with the clockwork egg on April fools, and that's cannon is it not?

Tiny Alchemist

Hassli
xcrimsonlegendx

That being said, nice job on the thread and I commend you for making a thread for an NPC that's hated by so many, nearly as brave as the soul who made the Flynn fanthread. Though the true reason I had to stop in and post is to say the font colors on the front page are pretty bad, they're hard to read and make me want to claw out my eyeballs.

EDIT: I also want to mention, I believe it was stated that Diedrich's rise from Gambino's ashes is not canon. I honestly can't find the source but I'm pretty sure it was said that he was just an April fools joke and any connection between the ashes and Diedrich are non-existent.

Thanks I think?

I'm probably going to leave the font alone. The only one I have difficulty reading is the yellow.

If it isn't cannon, why did it happen with an item? Also, I agree with the Died Rich sentiment.

I mean, the Easter bunny blew everyone up with the clockwork egg on April fools, and that's cannon is it not?

I believe the statement was that Diedrich had no real connection to Gambino other than being a Grunny and having a virus formulated from G-Corp. The Died rich thing is apparently a coincidence. Not sure what to believe considering this all went down April Fool's day.

[headcanon] To me, Diedrich is the Holiday symbol for April Fool's day. It makes sense, most of the things he does is to mess with other NPCs, intentional or not. Most of his activity is around April Fool's day, which is around the same time as Easter, so him and the Easter Bunny get into a lot of turf disputes. rofl [/headcanon]

I wish they'd actually explain his origin a little better. It could be cool as hell... and make the GCD moan from having to deal with an NPC that didn't give them an item after they dressed like whores and drew art for him. I think that's what all this hate is really about, they just kinda forgot that's why they hate him.

Yeata Zi's Bae

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
Darksp
Hassli
xcrimsonlegendx

Thanks I think?

I believe the statement was that Diedrich had no real connection to Gambino other than being a Grunny and having a virus formulated from G-Corp. The Died rich thing is apparently a coincidence. Not sure what to believe considering this all went down April Fool's day.

[headcanon] To me, Diedrich is the Holiday symbol for April Fool's day. It makes sense, most of the things he does is to mess with other NPCs, intentional or not. Most of his activity is around April Fool's day, which is around the same time as Easter, so him and the Easter Bunny get into a lot of turf disputes. rofl [/headcanon]

I wish they'd actually explain his origin a little better. It could be cool as hell... and make the GCD moan from having to deal with an NPC that didn't give them an item after they dressed like whores and drew art for him. I think that's what all this hate is really about, they just kinda forgot that's why they hate him.
back during the risky angels thing? Probably.

I like your head cannon

Dedicated Seraph

Oh I love that little fact spewing grunny. <3
Please add me to the fan list?

Also, I think you're front page colours look just fine.

Yeata Zi's Bae

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
Sofiel Seraphim
Oh I love that little fact spewing grunny. <3
Please add me to the fan list?

Also, I think you're front page colours look just fine.
thank you. I will add you soon

Cluttered Gaian

I like Diedrich. I voted for him for President of Gaia. And I also sailed with his airship, it's true, I can show you proof of that. I would like to be added to the D-Party Roster because. I am a fan of Diedrich and I will vote for him. Ok thank you, bye. Good bye. Bye now.

Yeata Zi's Bae

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
Sweatpants Princess
I like Diedrich. I voted for him for President of Gaia. And I also sailed with his airship, it's true, I can show you proof of that. I would like to be added to the D-Party Roster because. I am a fan of Diedrich and I will vote for him. Ok thank you, bye. Good bye. Bye now.
ok! Thank you! I will add you soon. Ok. See you later. Bye. Good bye.

Mega Bit

love your thread layout! also, I found the first post very funny, great work (:

Yeata Zi's Bae

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
Ambiverted
love your thread layout! also, I found the first post very funny, great work (:
thank you! I worked very hard on both. :3

Yeata Zi's Bae

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
This fanclub is going to be the friendliest.

Yeata Zi's Bae

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
8 <3s now! Hooray positive numbers!

Tiny Alchemist

I know this is completely inappropriate, but I keep reading the title as "The D... Party!" The D as in "She wants the D"

Yeata Zi's Bae

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
Darksp
I know this is completely inappropriate, but I keep reading the title as "The D... Party!" The D as in "She wants the D"
Lol.

I was thinking it would be hilarious to do a "Give em the D" campaign where we gift random people Diedrich stuffs and link back to the thread here.

I think it would be funny. I have an inappropriate mind too. emotion_awesome

Also, "D-Party" sounds like "Tea-Party" so it works on two levels!

One for us perverts, and the other for those of us who know about American Political Groups!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff