Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkling Transmutator

User Image

Welcome welcome o’ fellow users of GaiaOnline! It has been a few months since I have made a list so
hopefully I still know what I am doing. Please be patient while I compile the list when the items are first released.
May they be ever so interesting and be ever so in our favor~ This thread is also announcing the
unsealing of the April 2013 Advance Chance. Rip open those bundles everyone and let us get down to
business. In this thread, I will be listing all of the items from this RIG. I will only be listing newly
released items. Do note that older items will always be re-released in our monthly RIGs.
So prepare
yourself for the occasional old item. Make sure to check the marketplace tags to make sure it is a new
item before you list it in this thread. After I compile the list, I will add “Complete” to the title of this thread.

For those that don’t know what those acronyms might stand for, a RIG is a Random Item Generator and a CI is a Chance Item.
Basically they are the exact same thing. It is merely a decision of preference whether you use one or the other. Anyways, I shouldn’t rant
too much. As I said, we have a new RIG (CI)! Isn’t everyone excited? Also, since I am quite bored and have quite a lot of free time, I
put together this thread so we of the GCD and other Gaia forums may enjoy a little list of the various new items released from this
particular RIG (CI). I will NOT take the time to list old items re-released in this RIG (CI), so you can be sure that every item listed
here is brand spanking new! However since the RIG (CI) just released, I will need help gathering the links of the new items once they
have been placed on the market. As I have made a few RIG (CI) lists in the past, I know there will be kind and excited users that
will provide the links. Feel free to post the links as soon as you find them so we can complete this list as fast as possible.

With that out of the way, let me re-introduce the RIG (CI) for this month, the Culinary Coliseum! Here is the Announcement
and the Promo Page for the Culinary Coliseum so you may be more educated about this particular RIG (CI). Below are
the links to the RIG (CI) singles and the bundles. The image links in this thread shall direct you to their marketplace
listings. Use those to your advantage so you get the most out of the Culinary Coliseum. Now let’s get started!

Single / Victory / Bundle / Advance Chance

User Image / User Image / User Image / User Image

Although this is a list thread, this is still the GCD. Discussion is absolutely required to keep this thread going.
Discuss what items you like. Did you like the game play of this RIG (CI)? Did you not like it? What items
have you won? Do you know the artists behind each item? I must stress though, please do not bump this
thread or quote any of my topic posts (the first 3 on this page). Also, please do not get off topic. This is not
a thread for selling what items you have won. Take that to the Exchange forum. Do note that the first handful
of pages in this thread will be other users posting the marketplace links of the new RIG items. This is merely
to help me compile the list faster. Once that is out of the way, discussion can properly take place by all.
If you wish to grab my attention, either send me a PM or quote one of my non-topic posts.

User Image
*Shaded-out avatars DO NOT ALWAYS contain any new items. It is a marketing tactic, nothing more*

Sparkling Transmutator

User Image

Rare RIG Pet

User Image
Kyarameru the Purring

The Items

User Image
Bonbonieru Konpeito

User Image
Bourgaille

User Image
Crème Brulée

User Image
Cupcake Darling

User Image
Cutthroat Cook

User Image
Dai-kun

User Image
Devil's Spice

User Image
Doufu Hua

User Image
Dulce Príncipe

User Image
Flaky Choco

User Image
Giovane Maccarone

User Image
Hip Hop Shake

User Image
Honeydew Drop

User Image
Keylime Cutie Pie

User Image
Loli Pop

User Image
Mako Maki

User Image
Maraschino Cherry

User Image
Matcha Anko

User Image
Onigiri Emotion

User Image
Piero Dionysus

User Image
Princess of Cakes

User Image
Queen Marie's Velvet

User Image
Red Leather Scotch

User Image
Royal Jelly-Bee

User Image
Shrimp Cocktail

User Image
Silver Service

User Image
Sugared Ambrosia

User Image
Sunny Hollandaise

User Image
Sweet Strudel

User Image
Truffle Man

User Image
Turkish Delight

User Image
Xiaolong Bao Bao

The Sets

User Image
Scrumptious Soft Serve

User Image
Strawberry Soft Serve

User Image
Angel Food Maker

User Image
Devil Food Baker

User Image
Refreshing Grapefruit

User Image
Refreshing Lemon

User Image
Refreshing Lime

The Recolors

User Image
Black Russian

User Image
Mille-Crepe Au Chocolat

The SDPlus Dolls

User Image
SDPlus #435 Chairman Basil Confit IV

User Image
SDPlus #436 Calvin Pointer

User Image
SDPlus #437 Fleury Ives

User Image
SDPlus #438 Kid Kobe

User Image
SDPlus #439 Harrison Simmer

User Image
SDPlus #440 Tetsu Yoshimi

User Image
SDPlus #441 Seol-tang Park

Sparkling Transmutator

User Image

~ The Ever-so-Amazing Links ~

This section showcases a list of amazing links that shall heighten your Culinary Coliseum experience.
I would recommend that everyone visit them and give them your input and support. Also make sure to praise the artists.
They spend an obnoxious amount of time on these items and the artwork that goes into every single RIG (CI), so make sure you say thanks~ ^ v ^

User Image
Culinary Coliseum: Art Thread
by freak297

Culinary Coliseum: Stage Results
by Druddigon

Here are links to GCD item lists of the same CIs, for those that wish to discuss the items for an individual list.
Please do not use these lists or the master list for off topic discussion or to sell items from a CI.
If you have an item list from the GCD not listed here, please PM Ridley Starsmore with the link.

User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image

User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image

User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image

On another note, I need to present the GCD with the all new and amazing Item Guild.
This guild is being run by so many dedicated users that are spending their time compiling
all of Gaia's items in a nice compact guild. We have many sections including Cash Shop
items, Gold Shop items, Monthly Collectibles, and the lists for every single RIG/CI. I am
personally in charge of the guild's RIG/CI section and am still trying to combine all of the
lists from the past RIGs/CIs. It will take me a while, but afterwards you will no longer need
to hunt down every individual GCD RIG list. So please o' fantastic users, join the Item Guild.
Keep on top of Gaia's releases, become more acquainted with the past releases, and join us
in a little GCD and item merriment. Below is a link to the fabulous Item Guild. See you there~

User Image

Benevolent Cutesmasher

14,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Looking forward to seeing our first items! lets do this!
Omg this theme looks so good *____________*

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Cooking?

I can see tons of frilly cupcake themed items in our future.

Mmmm now I want Eggs Benedict.

Green Gaian

My body is ready... to be disappointed most likely.

Golden Warrior

20,325 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I like food, so... is ok.
Black Russian & Devil's Spice! mrgreen :like:
. . .
NO TORIKO ITEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! scream

Enduring Spirit

Can't waiiiiiiiiiiit!
Maggot
This. u__u

clarion's King

Super Model

Humorist

Maggot

THIS. emotion_donotwant

Tipsy Cutie-Pie

10,800 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
food? fOODDD? food

In a relationship with Yiisu

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • The Forlorn Warlock 500
  • Dual Class Magic User 500