Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkling Transmutator

User Image

Oh my, another month has passed and we have yet another exciting RIG (CI), the Valefor Academy! For those that don’t know what those acronyms might stand for, a RIG is a Random Item Generator and a CI is a Chance Item. Basically they are the exact same thing. It is merely a decision of preference whether you use one or the other. Anyways, I shouldn’t rant too much. As I said, we have a new RIG (CI)! Isn’t everyone excited? Also, since I am quite bored and have quite a lot of free time, I put together this thread so we of the GCD and other Gaia forums may enjoy a little list of the various new items released from this particular RIG (CI). I will not take the time to list old items re-released in this RIG (CI), so you can be sure that every item listed here is brand spanking new! However since the RIG (CI) just released, I will need help gathering the links of the new items once they have been placed on the market. As I have made a few RIG (CI) lists in the past, I know there will be kind and excited users that will provide the links. Feel free to post the links as soon as you find them so we can complete this list as fast as possible.

Ok. With that out of the way, let me re-introduce the RIG (CI) for this month, the Valefor Academy! Here is the Announcement and the Promo Page for the Valefor Academy so you may be more educated about this particular RIG (CI). Below are the links to the RIG (CI) singles and the bundles. The image links in this thread shall direct you to their marketplace listings. Use those to your advantage so you get the most out of the Valefor Academy. Now let’s get started!

Although this is a list thread, this is still the GCD. Discussion is key to keep this thread going. Discuss what items you like. Did you like the game play of this RIG (CI)? Did you not like it? What items have you won? Do you know the artists behind each item? I must stress though, please do not bump this thread or quote any of my topic posts (the first 3 on this page). However if you do want to grab my attention, either send me a PM or quote one of my non-topic posts.

PS: For some reason the images for this thread are cutting off, so I had to replace the thread header image with basic text. :/

Sparkling Transmutator

User Image

The Items

User Image
Artificer Apprentice

User Image
Bad Book

User Image
Baine's Hunt

User Image
Caretaker Tia

User Image
Clockwork Headmaster

User Image
Crystal Flower

User Image
Demonic Detention

User Image
Enchantress's Shade

User Image
Goblin Hipster

User Image
Hocuspocus Hair

User Image
Lady Alzbeta

User Image
Levirei

User Image
Magic School Bags

User Image
Master of Ebon Studies Lectern

User Image
Miko Gakko

User Image
Mortality Memory

User Image
Murder's Flock

User Image
Spectacular Buntacular

User Image
Stormbringer

User Image
Summon of the Fire Spirit

User Image
Petal Professor Hana

User Image
Unseen Wizzard

User Image
Wendigo

User Image
Witch's Grand Gala

User Image
Wizard's Grand Gala

User Image
Wizard's Brew

The Recolors

User Image
Mage School

User Image
Arcanic Circle

The Sets

User Image User Image User Image
Brooms

User Image User Image User Image User Image
Dribbly Candles

User Image User Image User Image
Magic Inks

The RIG Pet

User Image
Melchior the Meowl

The SDPlus Dolls

User Image
SDPlus #310 Lady Alzbeta

User Image
SDPlus #311 Professor Sarris

User Image
SDPlus #312 Brewmaster Barleyfist

User Image
SDPlus #313 Professor Hana

User Image
SDPlus #314 Quentin

User Image
SDPlus #315 Caretaker Tia

User Image
SDPlus #316 Headmaster Weston

User Image
SDPlus #317 Duelist Baine

User Image
SDPlus #318 Doctor Isaac

User Image
SDPlus #319 Professor Lorraine

Sparkling Transmutator

User Image

~ The Ever-so-Amazing Links ~

This section showcases a list of amazing links that shall heighten your Valefor Academy experience. I would recommend that everyone visit them and give them your input and support. Also make sure to praise the artists. They spend an obnoxious amount of time on these items and the artwork that goes into every single RIG (CI), so make sure you say thanks~ ^ v ^

Guide: How to get past each character
by Oeuf

Guide: Get what from each character
by Healer Angel

Guide: Item Reference List
by aKeychain

Valefor Academy Art Thread
by Sinsario

Here are links to GCD item lists of the same CIs, for those that wish to discuss the items for an individual list.
Please do not use these lists or the master list for off topic discussion or to sell items from a CI.
If you have an item list from the GCD not listed here, please PM Ridley Starsmore with the link.

User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image
User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image
YESSSSS.

I don't have an AC bundle, but I'll just camp out here to see what people will find. : D

Thankful Vegetarian

10,400 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Here we go!!!

Blessed Bunny

BRUTALITY INCARNATE

heart So excited!

deny nothing, have no regrets.
                                                User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Obsessive Werewolf