• Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
hahahahah i bought the hoodies for 18mil

i am now broke with 4mil

das great

time to sell some stuff again ಥ___ಥ

clarion's King

Super Model

Why did I think that In Silence would go down after going to sleep? emotion_facepalm Can't believe this is another Flatline Love situation.

I guess it would be best to wait for the Verge recolour, but that will probably be Tisiphone or something :<

Questionable Loiterer

Am I the only one who's reading "In Silence I Kill" as "Silence! I kill you" question

Obsessive Kitten

18,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Urrk, I wish they'd give the fox another color-scheme. I love the model, but the colors just ruins it entirely for me. emo

Durem Mage

59,325 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
Jillmanji
Am I the only one who's reading "In Silence I Kill" as "Silence! I kill you" question

Nope! xd

On Topic: Thank you for the list Winter!! heart

Still waiting for Misfit Ghoul to go down a bit more. It's the last relatively cheap item I want from this RIG.
Hopefully the RIG pet will be in a future Pet RIG. emo

Does anyone know who the artists of Misfit Ghoul and Back Alley are?

Questionable Loiterer

Serene Rainstorm
Jillmanji

Nope! xd

On Topic: Thank you for the list Winter!! heart

Still waiting for Misfit Ghoul to go down a bit more. It's the last relatively cheap item I want from this RIG.
Hopefully the RIG pet will be in a future Pet RIG. emo

Does anyone know who the artists of Misfit Ghoul and Back Alley are?

Oh good, I was afraid I was the only one rofl

Sparkly Fairy

FML. Need those eurydice eyes.

Side note: Got that dryad item and might get a second one. Such a sucker for forest/nature themed stuff. Those hand wraps and foot wraps, ADORBS. Kudos.

Mythical Elder

17,925 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Generous 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
The decora item is really cute, but hard to work with.

Shirtless Kitten

Menacing Stranger
MorgueRatxx
Menacing Stranger

Another missed opportunity for mohawk items. gonk
I adore your avatar.

And I adore your signature.

Thank you. <3

Noble Nymph

17,700 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
spent all my gold on buying and opening underworld descent crying I won nothing good.

headsprout's Wife

Crumbly Bum

Steeple
Latin is the basis for a lot of languages, that's why they're called "romance" languages, theyr'e based in latin! Also the only reason i can fake through understanding spanish, ahaha. "puer" means boy, so "puerile" = childish.

Hahaha I remember that story well myself. i blame persona 3. I really like the setting of this RIG! urban punk stuff with mythology and souls and s**t. whee
Oh, so that's why they are called that. I thought it was because it is romantic to speak to someone in French or Italian or Spanish, etc... Not even kidding. Hurr durr. I learned something. yum_puddi

I like the theme too (and a lot of the items). Updating ancient myths in modern settings really appeals to me and I hope they revisit this idea in different contexts, like a school/academy, or do some modern fairytale or Shakespeare adaptations.

Noble Nymph

17,700 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
I played so many then lost all my gold. But then I played one last one and I got a victory and the vindicative grace. heart

Toxic Sweetie

58,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
little bunnies
Oh, so that's why they are called that. I thought it was because it is romantic to speak to someone in French or Italian or Spanish, etc... Not even kidding. Hurr durr. I learned something. yum_puddi

I like the theme too (and a lot of the items). Updating ancient myths in modern settings really appeals to me and I hope they revisit this idea in different contexts, like a school/academy, or do some modern fairytale or Shakespeare adaptations.
yepyep!

Yeah the theme is super cool whee Even if it doesn't appeal to me personally. street fashion isn't a theme i do very often on my avatars. sweatdrop

Salty Bilge rat

10,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
Not as disappointing as the last rig. Still a load of s**t items though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff