• Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Tycoon 200
Kiro_Shinigami
Oh Asobi
Kiro_Shinigami
Oh Asobi
Kiro_Shinigami

lol, it sounds like you are describing ancient egyptian pharoh life
Among many Arabian dreams I often have XD

Arabians have gorgeous eyes, it makes me jealous sometimes
                          all i inspire to be is an average sized person.....i feel my genes wont let me
                          that and not having curly hair...lmao....i just dont straiting it anymore now.....girls like to play my hair though....which i never mind....it feels so good....i don't know why but something about someone else playing with my hair....ugh you know dogs get when you scratch them in their fav spot......that's me sweatdrop

Yeah~ I have a small very far small fraction of Arab genes in my blood from my mothers far nomad side and south american Indian blood. That mixed with my fathers Nordic stern white skinned bloodline made me XD and I'm pale as snow unless touched by sun my eyes are blue green with a ring of yellow faint and small around the pupil. I don't have the handsomest of looks but I love my eyes XD

Hahaha yeah! Hair is amazing and I also like to brush hair if I can. Mine curls too and i hate it!! I want straight hair XD

Sorry, started doing my Taxes, then my love text ed me. Kinda got distracted from there. Doing all of this with a migraine mind you. I also have a masqurade party to go to tonight, I'm stressed out about because no one knows what to wear to this damn thing....dealing with multiple calls....So I apologize.

idk what to say about my eyes....i think people like them, but as far as color....it's a bit plain brown. I think im going to buy some grey contacts? I used to wear them in high school and lots of people liked them on me including me.

( we did take over this thread didn't we? )

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Oh Asobi
Kiro_Shinigami
Oh Asobi
Kiro_Shinigami
Oh Asobi
Kiro_Shinigami

lol, it sounds like you are describing ancient egyptian pharoh life

that and not having curly hair...lmao....i just dont straiting it anymore now.....girls like to play my hair though....which i never mind....it feels so good....i don't know why but something about someone else playing with my hair....ugh you know dogs get when you scratch them in their fav spot......that's me sweatdrop

Yeah~ I have a small very far small fraction of Arab genes in my blood from my mothers far nomad side and south american Indian blood. That mixed with my fathers Nordic stern white skinned bloodline made me XD and I'm pale as snow unless touched by sun my eyes are blue green with a ring of yellow faint and small around the pupil. I don't have the handsomest of looks but I love my eyes XD

Hahaha yeah! Hair is amazing and I also like to brush hair if I can. Mine curls too and i hate it!! I want straight hair XD

Sorry, started doing my Taxes, then my love text ed me. Kinda got distracted from there. Doing all of this with a migraine mind you. I also have a masqurade party to go to tonight, I'm stressed out about because no one knows what to wear to this damn thing....dealing with multiple calls....So I apologize.

idk what to say about my eyes....i think people like them, but as far as color....it's a bit plain brown. I think im going to buy some grey contacts? I used to wear them in high school and lots of people liked them on me including me.

XD awwee~ Grey or lavender or pale sea green!

Man relax take a nice soaking bath and relax XD dont go stressin~

Sparkly Genius

11,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Tycoon 200
Kiro_Shinigami
Oh Asobi
Kiro_Shinigami
Oh Asobi
Kiro_Shinigami

well lol i have a nice black suit....but idk if it's too dressy? my cousin called she think she's under dressed....my mom has no idea either she's just going to buy something today. DX;.....then i am trying to figure if i can bring someone with me it's just too much....lol

I'm also a shower person, idk i a bath would help me out in this situation.....half of my ace hurts too...I woke up with a migraine, which sucks....i think my cousin is coming over now idk....ugh...

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Oh Asobi
Kiro_Shinigami
Oh Asobi
Kiro_Shinigami
Oh Asobi
Kiro_Shinigami

well lol i have a nice black suit....but idk if it's too dressy? my cousin called she think she's under dressed....my mom has no idea either she's just going to buy something today. DX;.....then i am trying to figure if i can bring someone with me it's just too much....lol

I'm also a shower person, idk i a bath would help me out in this situation.....half of my ace hurts too...I woke up with a migraine, which sucks....i think my cousin is coming over now idk....ugh...

To much stress sugar. Sounds like you need a day of NO stress and people today.

Cosmic Enchantress

17,450 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
Mistress of the Wastes is so pretty (such a nice color omg) that I had to buy it despite saving for Persephone. >.<

Apocalyptic Comrade

28,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Hero 100
Nice Rig..but its occurred to me that we as a site have hit that awkward moment when NOTHING falls below 100k. The way the 'limited' gold generators have been hit up, even the ugliest prizes won't touch anything in the 50k range.

Dapper Explorer

...weeps a little.
      I failed on the first level, rofl. WELL THEN.

HibiChika's Waifu

Lazy Marshmallow

47,000 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
I'm just going to die happy now. These are the items I received. Got the Pet Sweaters I wanted too. Had to screenshot just for memory too. ROFL emotion_bigheart

Verden Frakasi
Onyx Bolster Sword
Back Alley
Dead man Dancing
Siren Song
Lilac Kitten Star
User Image

Precious Pet Sweaters
User Image

Misfit Ghoul
Spring Carryall

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

I have everything from this RIG i wanted im done now

sleepypandie's Husband

Muscular Fatcat

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Tisiphone's Vengeful Grace!

Now that's a recolor! I like it even more than the original! heart
ll Oreoo ll

actually i dont like the gold shade.eh another item i cant afford

Lonely Loiterer

The new Verge recolor is nice...but I still wouldn't use anything but the corset. emotion_facepalm So, it's not worth the outrageous price it's going to be.

Big Member

20,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
ll Oreoo ll
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Anyone else want a corndog?

`Russell Ace's Fangirl

Russell Superfan

57,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Russell Ace: Super Handsome Cards Dealer 500
I am the embodiment of fear and evil

I bought one with leftover gc and played it. Got to the Hades level and failed. Got a Digital Chic, something I didn't have already. I was okay with that. 3nodding I actually really wanted Take You For a Ride for the pants, I think they match the SDPlus Lisa doll.

There are only a handful of items left from the RIG that I want: Take You For a Ride
Luck's On My Side
Persephone's Return
Cerberus' Chain

However, unless I suddenly come into a lot of gold, I doubt that I'll get them any time soon.

of the House of Demonic Dreams

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces