Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkling Shounen

Fghter of the Wild Thigns is so cute qvq I'm conflicted over buying it now or seeing if it deflates OTL

Salty Glitch

i couldn't help myself, bought it for 2 bil w/e

*strokes the cute bird hoodie

Sexy Waffles

18,350 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Bidding War 100
  • Team Josie 25
Vannequin
Can't wait to see the drops!

Gaia has answered your prayers
User Image

High-functioning Noob

28,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
♛ ░░A MESSAGE FROM...▓▓ ♛
╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
Without despair, the word "hope" would lose its meaning.

It took me a good 5 hours for me to realize that not only were they shipping NPCs in the RIG, but also the items. HAIGHA'S BINDING, OBSESSIVE MAOMAO AND MAD MARIONETTE THOUGH AUGH. ;w; heart

The Conductor of Phantasmagoria

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
sig art by blubber tubber

chokapendragon's Princess

Sarcastic Nymph

I want this CI so bad but I'm broke ;-;
The items this time around are so cute! I can't stand it!

Friendly Treasure-Seeker

TBH I am definitely praising the artists on this! * W *
I have always adored these dropplr shipping RIGs. I remember the first one coming out and how a lot of people - including myself - had no regrets buying GC to buy a bundle. It just seems like the artists have fun !!
I enjoy seeing how much fun and quirky they can get with their art ships and most of the time the pictures in the RIG make me smile.

The items are cool and all, but the art is truly what makes the Shipping RIGs one of my favorite repeated concepts.

Arisato Kid's Spouse

10,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
OMG I GOT JUNIPER!!! I've never gotten the rarest item in the set aside from Heart of an Alleycat and HOLY CRAP IS IT EXPENSIVE!!! eek

User Image

Cuddly Cottontail

Such great items this time around~

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

I just realized today that the into the portrait item's background also cuts other BG items and I am weeping

Thank you artist crying

Citizen

I like the 'cheap' items from this, lots for me to play around with. I really like Fighter of the Wild Things; it makes me want a real-life version of the hoodie. emotion_c8 Thank you artists!

Omnipresent Lunatic

31,000 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Flatterer 200

It's not just me who like, ONLY gets Nocturnal Briars from the Cannonfire ones, right? =v=;

Aged Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • The Sweetest 250
D Zonatai

It's not just me who like, ONLY gets Nocturnal Briars from the Cannonfire ones, right? =v=;

I had to dig to find the thread and I got the same thing. These "cannonfire" ones were more shitty than had i just played the regular one.

Omnipresent Lunatic

31,000 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Flatterer 200
Seabook Arno

I had to dig to find the thread and I got the same thing. These "cannonfire" ones were more shitty than had i just played the regular one.

x3x; They are. I've only gotten one good item out of a few that I've had and it's...not. Just. Seriously--3/5 are Nocturnal Briars. It's really frustrating.

And it also seems to me like most of the items coming out from this rig in general aren't actual items that are rig-exclusive. :/... I love the items in this rig but I'm disappointed in the rig itself.

Aged Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • The Sweetest 250
D Zonatai
Seabook Arno

x3x; They are. I've only gotten one good item out of a few that I've had and it's...not. Just. Seriously--3/5 are Nocturnal Briars. It's really frustrating.

And it also seems to me like most of the items coming out from this rig in general aren't actual items that are rig-exclusive. :/... I love the items in this rig but I'm disappointed in the rig itself.

Yeah the monthly big rig still has too many old rig drops for my liking but that isn't going to change anytime soon. *and yup, tried a 25 pack and my results were way better than the cannonfire ones.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff