Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkling Transmutator

User Image

Well shucks everyone, another month has passed and we have yet another fantastic RIG! Isn't everyone excited? You should be. Anyways rip open your Advance Chance bundles, it is time to play and hunt down those new items! I present to you o'GCD the exciting new RIG (CI), the Runic Challenge! For those that don’t know what those acronyms might stand for, a RIG is a Random Item Generator and a CI is a Chance Item. Basically they are the exact same thing. It is merely a decision of preference whether you use one or the other. Anyways, I shouldn’t rant too much. As I said, we have a new RIG (CI)! Isn’t everyone excited? Also, since I am quite bored and have quite a lot of free time, I put together this thread so we of the GCD and other Gaia forums may enjoy a little list of the various new items released from this particular RIG (CI). I will NOT take the time to list old items re-released in this RIG (CI), so you can be sure that every item listed here is brand spanking new! However since the RIG (CI) just released, I will need help gathering the links of the new items once they have been placed on the market. As I have made a few RIG (CI) lists in the past, I know there will be kind and excited users that will provide the links. Feel free to post the links as soon as you find them so we can complete this list as fast as possible.

With that out of the way, let me re-introduce the RIG (CI) for this month, the Runic Challenge! Here is the Announcement and the Promo Page for the Runic Challenge so you may be more educated about this particular RIG (CI). Below are the links to the RIG (CI) singles and the bundles. The image links in this thread shall direct you to their marketplace listings. Use those to your advantage so you get the most out of the Runic Challenge. Now let’s get started!

Runic Challenge Single / Runic Challenge Bundle / July 2012 Advance Chance Bundle

User Image / User Image / User Image

User Image
Runic Challenge Victory

* The July 2012 Advance Chance Bundle contains 1 Runic Challenge Bundle *

Although this is a list thread, this is still the GCD. Discussion is absolutely required to keep this thread going. Discuss what items you like. Did you like the game play of this RIG (CI)? Did you not like it? What items have you won? Do you know the artists behind each item? I must stress though, please do not bump this thread or quote any of my topic posts (the first 3 on this page). However if you do want to grab my attention, either send me a PM or quote one of my non-topic posts.

User Image

*Shaded-out avatars DO NOT contain any new items. It is a marketing tactic, nothing more*

Sparkling Transmutator

User Image

Rare RIG Pet

User Image
Bingo the Border Collie

The Items

User Image
Acey Deucey

User Image
Advancing Gambit

User Image
Captain Bismarck

User Image
Cask of Tamarins

User Image
Charming Bowler

User Image
Chequered Punk

User Image
Confidential Mustard

User Image
Domina's Fall

User Image
Go Goldfish

User Image
Grotesque Operatives

User Image
Hanafuda

User Image
Icy Inuit

User Image
Knotty

User Image
Lovely Lovely Lady

User Image
Marble Bubbles

User Image
Mazarine Musketeer

User Image
Mister Moneybags

User Image
Modern Mage

User Image
My Friend Pippy

User Image
Mystery White

User Image
Noughts and Crosses

User Image
Overly Complicated Trap

User Image
Peppy Mint

User Image
Petit Cerise Fille

User Image
Pink the Elephant and Friends

User Image
Pinky Piglet

User Image
Planchette Communicator

User Image
Pow

User Image
Questionable Beards

User Image
Reversi Tragedy

User Image
Risky Crusade

User Image
Settlers of Gaia

User Image
Space Wreck

User Image
Star Pointer

User Image
Sweet Frosting

User Image
Trivia Master

User Image
Unapologetic Sorry

User Image
Wally's Wardrobe

User Image
Wealthiest Player

The Sets

User Image User Image User Image
Flyer Set

User Image User Image
Twisted Apple Set

The SDPlus Dolls

User Image
SDPlus #396 Sweet Streets

User Image
SDPlus #397 Money & Honeys Liam

User Image
SDPlus #398 Dead Giveaway Louie

User Image
SDPlus #399 Biopsy Stein

User Image
SDPlus #400 Wager of War Sam

Sparkling Transmutator

User Image

~ The Ever-so-Amazing Links ~

This section showcases a list of amazing links that shall heighten your ??? experience.
I would recommend that everyone visit them and give them your input and support. Also make sure to praise the artists.
They spend an obnoxious amount of time on these items and the artwork that goes into every single RIG (CI), so make sure you say thanks~ ^ v ^

User Image

Runic Challenge: Art Thread
by Druddigon

Runic Challenge: References Guide
by The Musical Ninja

Runic Challenge: "What Item from What Level" Guide
by JustDanceCP

Here are links to GCD item lists of the same CIs, for those that wish to discuss the items for an individual list. Please do not use these lists or the master list for off topic discussion or to sell items from a CI. If you have an item list from the GCD not listed here, please PM Ridley Starsmore with the link.

User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image
User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image
User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image

Santiago-kun's Girlfriend

Edgiest Sweetheart

51,940 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
Time to search. :3
omg excited burning_eyes

Invisible Elder

Already! Woo! heart

Cluttered Champion

26,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Lets do this. emotion_dowant

The Frogger's Pardner

Man-Hungry Pirate

15,025 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

Fanatical Phantom

13,050 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
WOOT!! 3nodding

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Fuzzy Faun

*crosses fingers for more snakes*

edit:
Snakes and Ladders knockoff plz? emotion_kirakira

Green Gaian

Green items... ninja

Rainbow Noob

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
*sits on the edge of my seat with tub of popcorn* And here I was about to do my daily workout.
Sinsario
http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/91141/

Fail itm!

If that's a fail item I sure wouldn't mind failing this Chance Item.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

User Image

Now we play the waiting game...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out