Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkling Transmutator

User Image

Oh sweet "heavenly" goodness. Welcome welcome my fantastic GCD brothers and sisters.
Well looky here, we have our first shiny RIG of the year and it is a lovely one. The tale this
round is about an adorable little spirit, Artemis, and her journey to the heavens. The item list
for this RIG has been compiled and the links to the sister threads has been listed below, so
all of the preparations are complete! Do note that older items will always be re-released along
with the new items within a RIG, so don't expect to always win one of the brand new items.
Please make sure to read the basic RIG guide in the section below and be aware that I have
only listed the new items within this thread. Anyways, make sure to enjoy the thread and talk
with your fellow items about the current RIG. This is not an Exhange thread, so do not use it
as such. This is also not a Chatterbox thread, so stay on topic, or there will be trouble. o A o!

Basic RIG (CI) Facts

1. RIG (Random Item Generator) / CI (Chance Item) = Same exact type of item.
2. RIG (CI) singles cost 149GC and bundles of 9 cost 999GC. (Sellable in market)
3. GaiaOnline releases Advance Chance bundles (costing 999GC) every month.
4. Advance Chance bundles unseal before the general release of the RIG (CI).
5. Advance Chance bundles cost the same as a normal bundle. (Always 999GC)
6. Advance Chance bundles also contain the same amount of RIG (CI) singles.
7. Monthly RIG (CI) will contain new items and re-released items. (random)
8. Everything is chance oriented. There is no way to “win” a RIG (CI).
9. RIG (CI) have different play types. Character, Stage, or Dating/Romance.

Single / Victory / Bundle / Advance Chance

User Image / User Image / User Image / User Image

Promo Page / Announcement

Click on the links above to be directed to the Promo Page for this RIG and
then the Announcement page for this RIG. If you would like me to post more
information regarding this RIG, just ask. I'd be happy to expand a bit. o u o

Thread Reminder

Although this is a list thread, this is still the GCD. Discussion is absolutely required to
keep this thread going. Discuss what items you like. Did you like the game play of this
RIG (CI)? Did you not like it? What items have you won? Do you know the artists behind
each item? I must stress though, please do not bump this thread or quote any of my
topic posts (the first 3 on this page). Also, please do not get off topic. This is not a thread
for selling what items you have won. Take that to the Exchange forum. Do note that the
first handful of pages in this thread will be other users posting the marketplace links of
the new RIG items. This is merely to help me compile the list faster. Once that is out
of the way, discussion can properly take place by all. If you wish to grab my attention,
either send me a PM or quote one of my non-topic posts. Do not quote the actual list.

Featured Item Sample

User Image

Please note that all of the items featured are not necessarily within this
RIG. Be wary of item tags and know that all of the new items are listed
in the following post. With that said, enjoy the RIG and good luck! ^ u ^

Previous RIG Lists

Here are links to GCD item lists of the same CIs, for those that wish to discuss
the items for an individual list. Please do not use these lists or the master list for
off topic discussion or to sell items from a CI. If you have an item list from the GCD
not listed here, please PM Ridley Starsmore with the link. Do not PM Winter Hue.

User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image

User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image

User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image

Sparkling Transmutator

User Image

Rare RIG Pet

User Image
Lilac Kitten Star

Club Verge Items

User Image
Coral Artemis
( 1,500 GC )

User Image
Nouvelle Lune: Apogee
( 1,499 GC )

User Image
Nouvelle Lune Bonus Bundle
( 2,500 GC )

The Items

User Image
Artemis

User Image
Astra-116: Full of Stars

User Image
Astra-117: Sparkling Night

User Image
Astronomical Gentleman

User Image
Boundless Gaze

User Image
Danse des Etoiles

User Image
Eternal Eclipse

User Image
Galactic Cadet

User Image
Galaxy Twinkle

User Image
Galileo's Observatory

User Image
I am Sparkly

User Image
Lord of Event Horizon

User Image
Lunarian Royalty

User Image
Neptune Surge

User Image
Planet X

User Image
SBX Remake

User Image
Springtide Bunny

User Image
Starcrossed Vision

User Image
Valkyrie's Descent

The Sets

User Image
Azure Starset

User Image
Solar Starset

User Image
Stellar Carina

User Image
Terra Carina

User Image
Waning Moon

User Image
Shooting CenStar

The Recolors

User Image
Beta Centauri

User Image
Luna Lady Soldier Dashi

User Image
Starkeeper's Midnight Astrolabe

The SDPlus Dolls

User Image
SDPlus #75 Prince of the Sea

User Image
SDPlus #109 Kitten Star

User Image
SDPlus #129 North Kitten Star

User Image
SDPlus #483 Artemis

User Image
SDPlus #484 P.U.G.

Sparkling Transmutator

User Image

Informative Sister Threads

Well know, what do we have here? Oh it is just a list of threads that
you will probably want to visit. Below are links to threads that have
everything to do with the Nouvelle Lune RIG. Each are quite informative
and they will help you make the most out of this RIG. So enjoy~ ^ u ^

The Nouvelle Lune Art Thread
by BR0FlST

Oh and here is the cute little animation of the RIG pet:

User Image

I hope everyone has enjoyed this RIG and thank you for putting up with my
not-so-speedy item compiling skills. Make sure to thank the artists for their
tireless work and flaunt those new items. I know the artists love it when
users wear their items. And how could we not wear such pretty things?!

Filipino Marshmallow

53,500 Points
  • Gaia Merch Box Achievement 500
  • ⋆⋆⋆ Proud to be Pinoy! ⋆⋆⋆ 500
  • Gaia Artist Alley Box Achievement 500
It's already 11:25pm here, I need to sleep now. As the RIGS might be unsealed in a couple of hours.. :"<

Golden Warrior

20,325 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I feel it.! This year RIG/CI's will be AWESOME.
Can't wait for this one. 3nodding

ps. Hopefully this year we could see a sequel to my favorite RIG/CI, "Crystal Overdrive".!

Lazy Krampus

12,300 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Winter, I hope things turn out better for you and your family. I've been in tights spots before where noone could be arsed to give a s**t. I can be human for you and let this pass just the one time. (Seriously, why is this even a deal?)

The question of the day, will we actually get something new and innovative? Probably not but I am being positive at least for the moment.

Sparkling Transmutator

Leirus Non-Mercy

ps. Hopefully this year we could see a sequel to my favorite RIG/CI, "Crystal Overdrive".!

I hope they will. I love me some RIGs. Is it too soon to want a sequel to the Impractical Gala? It's only been a year. > u > Oh and is it too late to want a sequel to the Snow Apple? I just want something fancy and wintery.

Loyal Exhibitionist

Personally, I'm not completely looking forward to the RIG.

The banner just had ONE avatar on it, and she is wearing frilly/girly stuff. If it really implies that the RIG only has feminine items in it, I would be very disappointed at Gaia and it would basically confirm the fact that Gaia does not give a flying pig about guys here. =/

Enduring Spirit

User Image
Don't want to lose the list, huh? Haha. Don't exceed yourself, Winnie.

Well, I hope the rig is good. Come to me, good quality items that are also cheap. I can dream, right?
User Image

Lazy Krampus

12,300 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Hasuki Aatisuto
Personally, I'm not completely looking forward to the RIG.

The banner just had ONE avatar on it, and she is wearing frilly/girly stuff. If it really implies that the RIG only has feminine items in it, I would be very disappointed at Gaia and it would basically confirm the fact that Gaia does not give a flying pig about guys here. =/

Off topic, Every time I go to a page with your avatar on it, my page freezes. I don't know if that's Gaia or my Graphics card. Doesn't happen on other sites however.

But on topic, I agree with you. Gaia doesn't seem to know or care that it is alienating the few remaining men on here (And the women who don't like the Lolita subculture.)

Amorous Witch

Winter Hue
Leirus Non-Mercy

I hope they will. I love me some RIGs. Is it too soon to want a sequel to the Impractical Gala? It's only been a year. > u > Oh and is it too late to want a sequel to the Snow Apple? I just want something fancy and wintery.

A sequel to Impractical Gala? emotion_kirakira Oh yes pls- I can never have enough Virgil Rosenthal items heart

My best wishes for you and your family in this hard time!

Sparkling Transmutator

Sir Messenger
Winter, I hope things turn out better for you and your family. I've been in tights spots before where noone could be arsed to give a s**t. I can be human for you and let this pass just the one time. (Seriously, why is this even a deal?)

The question of the day, will we actually get something new and innovative? Probably not but I am being positive at least for the moment.

It is like a common courtesy thing. No one has the right to be the sole list maker, so things like this are usually left for first-come, first-serve. I've been an advocate of the courtesy ever since I started making the item lists, so it is a bit jerky of me to be doing this... but I just need it today. I need something to do with my time (other than finishing up the Josie REI fanthread which I haven't had time to complete).

Demonic Lover

I hope things turn out well with your mom C:
Just ignore the users that'll give you a hard time uou; this is such a non-issue but as always, there'll be someone that'll have a problem with it xox

I hope the CI is full of new monster mods, we need more mermad tails (a black one please!) and harpy bottoms and like more monster girl stuff DX <333

Sparkling Transmutator

Nayulecrise
User Image
Don't want to lose the list, huh? Haha. Don't exceed yourself, Winnie.

Well, I hope the rig is good. Come to me, good quality items that are also cheap. I can dream, right?
User Image

I'm not turning into a monster that always has to make the list. I simply want something to do, a pick me up, and something to get my mind off where I am and what is going on. I need a distraction and this always gets my spirits up... so yeah. I don't mind being the bad guy for a day.

Angelic Angel

31,125 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Party Machine 500
lol dat list thread block tho

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers