Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkling Transmutator

User Image

Oh my, another month has passed and we have yet another exciting RIG (CI), the Neverland! For those that don’t know what those acronyms might stand for, a RIG is a Random Item Generator and a CI is a Chance Item. Basically they are the exact same thing. It is merely a decision of preference whether you use one or the other. Anyways, I shouldn’t rant too much. As I said, we have a new RIG (CI)! Isn’t everyone excited? Also, since I am quite bored and have quite a lot of free time, I put together this thread so we of the GCD and other Gaia forums may enjoy a little list of the various new items released from this particular RIG (CI). I will not take the time to list old items re-released in this RIG (CI), so you can be sure that every item listed here is brand spanking new! However since the RIG (CI) just released, I will need help gathering the links of the new items once they have been placed on the market. As I have made a few RIG (CI) lists in the past, I know there will be kind and excited users that will provide the links. Feel free to post the links as soon as you find them so we can complete this list as fast as possible.

User Image User Image

Ok. With that out of the way, let me re-introduce the RIG (CI) for this month, the Neverland! Here is the Announcement and the Promo Page for the Neverland so you may be more educated about this particular RIG (CI). Below are the links to the RIG (CI) singles and the bundles. The image links in this thread shall direct you to their marketplace listings. Use those to your advantage so you get the most out of the Neverland. Now let’s get started!

User Image

Please note, none of the items featured in these avatars are new and exclusive.
The staff uses these avatars to get away with not featuring the other new items from this RIG.
The items featured in these avatars are old EIs (which are not released in RIGs) and old RIG items.
All of the new items are featured in this thread, so the "super-secret exclusive" don't exist.

Although this is a list thread, this is still the GCD. Discussion is key to keep this thread going. Discuss what items you like. Did you like the game play of this RIG (CI)? Did you not like it? What items have you won? Do you know the artists behind each item? I must stress though, please do not bump this thread or quote any of my topic posts (the first 3 on this page). However if you do want to grab my attention, either send me a PM or quote one of my non-topic posts.

Sparkling Transmutator

User Image

The Items

User Image
Cartier the Dragon

User Image
Eastern Sun and Western Moon

User Image
Gift of the Stars

User Image
Good Witch

User Image
Green Knight

User Image
Hook's Cruelty

User Image
Medusa

User Image
Painted Rose

User Image
Peter's Youth

User Image
Prince Dashing

User Image
Resolute Steel Trooper

User Image
Rose Mechanic

User Image
Serpent's Charm

User Image
Snowy White Lass

User Image
Tink's Jealousy

User Image
Unflattering Ducks

User Image
Vasil's Guiding Fire

User Image
Victorious Evil Queen

User Image
Wampus Cat

User Image
Wendy's Care

User Image
Yuki Onna

The Sets

User Image User Image
Sleepy Princess Set

User Image User Image
Dancing Princess Set

User Image User Image User Image
Lost Boy Set

User Image User Image User Image
Octopus Set

The Recolors

User Image
Princess Discord

User Image
Button's Tea Party

The SDPlus Dolls

User Image
SDPlus #320 Kiki & Friends

User Image
SDPlus #321 Lila

User Image
SDPlus #322 Memphis

User Image
SDPlus #323 Zoey

User Image
SDPlus #324 Peter

User Image
SDPlus #325 Wendy

User Image
SDPlus #326 Tink

User Image
SDPlus #327 Hook

Sparkling Transmutator

User Image

~ The Ever-so-Amazing Links ~

This section showcases a list of amazing links that shall heighten your Neverland experience. I would recommend that everyone visit them and give them your input and support. Also make sure to praise the artists. They spend an obnoxious amount of time on these items and the artwork that goes into every single RIG (CI), so make sure you say thanks~ ^ v ^

Neverland: Get What In Which Chapter!
by Chromium Blood

Neverland Reference List
by Hi-Potion

Neverland Art Thread
by Magus

Here are links to GCD item lists of the same CIs, for those that wish to discuss the items for an individual list.
Please do not use these lists or the master list for off topic discussion or to sell items from a CI.
If you have an item list from the GCD not listed here, please PM Ridley Starsmore with the link.

User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image
User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image
User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image

Elocutionist

9,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Gaian 50
Come on history rig!

Edit: BOOOOOOOOO!

charmsei's Prince

cutesy angel

gaia_kittenstar
          *stalks* emotion_dowant

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
this sounds soooo promising!! pirates and native americans please

Revered Connoisseur

Go Winter!~

Mythical Elder

17,925 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Generous 100
  • Newbie Helper 100

High-functioning Lunatic

22,150 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
So, fairytale theme, I'm guessing......interesting.

*waits for info*

Spoopy Chomper

29,575 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
OH SNAP~! can't wait to see what this has! heart

Benevolent Fatcat

19,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
gaia_kittenstar classified_northkittenstar classified_jet
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Peter's Youth
http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/77096/

I pray there is something pleasing here. It has been awhile since a RIG item has caught my eyes.

Casrial's Bae

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Green Gaian

Please let there be some awesome green items... ninja

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff